who do you lift for or why?

>justin bieber
>literally could fuck most teenage girls
>7

kek

>implying guys above him couldn't

This could be the worst list I've ever seen. I hope you didn't make this OP

Rescuing this thread:

I've lifted on and off since 2011, but its mostly been off. By November last year I had ballooned up to my heaviest weight. I had no energy or stamina, felt shame daily, and had become a shut in.

Around December I decided to watch The Man in the High Castle. Its sort of crazy to say you drew inspiration from a TV show but I did. I came away with a couple messages that I thought were important.

First, you can't make a difference in this world unless you try.
Second, aesthetics matter.

Its weird but my mind began a shift around that time. I didnt start lifting but started eating better and being more active.

Come January I finally resolved to go back to the gym. The last three months have been the endurance test. But seeing results has really compelled me to move forward with the fitness. I can finally see my dick again! Keeping myself from going full glutton with food has also helped the dramatic change.

As an aside, and I hope to get advice on this, Ive been struggling with anxiety for the last several years and it has continued to get worse. I had hoped that with getting in to shape and feeling more confident my anxiety would lessen. Unfortunately that is not the case. I am still a mess and a shut in. 2 weeks ago at the gym I had a series of minor panic attacks while doing cardio because a moderately attractive woman was mirin. Any help in this situation would be appreciated.

Goal wise: Why do it?

Well, from one perspective I want to prepare myself to be a warrior. Strong and assertive. Im planning on doing some firearm and martial art training in a few months. Its a goal of mine, something to look forward to and challenge me.

The other perspective is that I am tired of being incel or a r9k faggot. I desperately want to be in a relationship. Unfortunately I am still full of self-loathing and no confidence. When I see happy couples IRL or on TV I reassure myself "One day, one day that will be you." At least thats my pathetic prayer.

Any takers?

He's a "JB Slayer" Jailbait slayer meaning most girls in their prime 16-17 will want to fuck him during ovulation

As they get older their hormones/needs change and they want a daddy/slayer (real 7) to fuck them in the ass

Justin bieber belongs to the 6 territory and O'pry should be higher

Gandy belongs in the 9/10

Miroslav has the ideal lower third should be an 8

Barret has god-tier structure minimum an 8/7.5

Connor Murphy has an extremely narrow skull/skullcel with shit facial harmony rendering him an average face. Especially with those bug eyes

The Hemsworth faggot is not even a 7

Tom Cruise had a shitton of surgery he's a 6

Beckham is far from ideal and is considered a 6.5

YOU CLEARLY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT FACIAL STRUCTURE

leave Veeky Forums and never come back, this place is only negativity. start going out and make small talk with people like asking for directions, time and other pointless shit even if you already know the answer. key is to get comfortable by talking to others then just keep prolonging the talking and before you know it, it will be second nature and you won't spill spaghetti every time you open your mouth. join social activities like indoor climbing, hiking, bicycling, etc. this is the best place to meet new people and talk about random shit. also a very good chance to meet women.

construct a routine for your daily life and stick to it. stop procrastinating. make a list of things you want to do for the week and start with the thing you hate the most. you can train discipline by staying consistent. it's just like how you are programmed subconsciously to wash your hands after each time you take a shit or brush your teeth before bed.

i know it's a troll post but you got me to reply

>Goose
>Average or below
Pick one

There are people which sit at home and create those images.
Veeky Forums autism still surprises me after years.

Why is young Stalin always on these?

he looks like shit

>Veeky Forums autism still surprises me after years

It's so predictable, though. It's just Dragonball power leveling, over and over until everyone involved is dead.

If you honestly believe any of those men are average or below average you need to go outside and witness how ugly the average man is. Short, fat, balding, unkempt, amorphous faces or a combination of those is typical.

Btw the average man is a 4/10 not a 5/10

yeah because having a professional photo taken of you with makeup can be compared to average man that you see on the street who doesn't have makeup or a decent haircut.

every guy can look average or above if you give him the same treatment and take a picture of him.

Who is the guy second to the right and top row?

This
Images like this used to bother me until I realised there's always an autist behind these images creating them

Lmao @ young Stalin

>Implying most girls wouldn't fuck Zac Efron before even considering you anyway despite him being 5'8 you bitter faggot

chico

>category 7

Excuse me I am not a pedophile. These little boys are creepy.

Also you forgot Mads Mikkelsen who transcends all modes.

>Zac is manlet but not Tom Cruise
Zac is taller than Tom...

Jeff Seid as a 6 and Ryan Gosling as a

but jeff has a masculine face with strong features while gosling looks like shit. why is fit all over this guys dick? look past that he's an actor and you see a guy that looks average even with professional makeup

>gandhi
>not transcendent elder god tier
mogs the fuck out of all of them Tbh

also most of those in 7 are subhumans Tbh

no, user I need to hear this everyday. Im on my way already, who knows maybe Im gonna leave this site one day