It's lower than $20 target by PBC, should I buy and ride it up to 20 when subscribers notice?

It's lower than $20 target by PBC, should I buy and ride it up to 20 when subscribers notice?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait few days and you will buy it at $15.

Those boomers already bought in.

It'll drop below 200k.
No reason to buy it yet.

Wait a little. It will dump up to 11$

any specific reason for that?

wait til dec, it'll be back at $4

Is there a guide anywhere on running multiple zencash nodes?

Wait 'til Q1 2018, it'll be back at $0.50.

because there is no such thing as zen in this market. this coin is doa

the hype worned out all its potential. after the palm beach report the expectations went so high that now it'll never live up the hype no matter what kind of progress that team will manage to do (and the fact that they're pretty slow doesn't help either). enjoy the downtrend for the next couple of months, you know who to blame (pic-related)

My zenbags are getting heavy.

you guys are fucking retarded. The price is being held down on purpose right now. It will be $55+ easily once secured nodes are released right aftet the bitcoin shit is over.

You're an idiot if you're not setting up buy orders soon.

You should sell you zen now... and buy more after... when it'll reach 11$

21 mirrion ZenCash

The first law of biz:
"Every statement is followed up with an equal and opposite reaction."

I love how every time a coin stagnates it's always because the price is being held down on purpose.

maybe it's because the coin just pumped super hard and went a little too high?

it looks like it's bouncing back.

Do I just dump this now, hold it, or what?

dump asap.

Don't dump yet

Just did. Fuck this gambling. I'm holding only BTC from now on.

You're a complete dingus if you sell this coin at the moment. Actually, yea let me put up a low buy order first.

lol let the weak hands sell and then panic fomo again when the real moonshot starts. Palm beach was just the first wave. Full rebrand , new website, updated reddit, secured nodes. sitting comfy

It's already rising.

yeah Rolf made a guide on youtube, just search for it. I don't think they've programmed it to be profitable right now, so probably not worth except for being able to know how to get ready for when it does become profitable.

>It's lower than $20 target by PBC
Here's a hint. Where do you think PBC got that $20 number from? It may as well be $100 or $5.

Fucking boomers I swear.

what should i use to buy this stuff? i was trying to use bittrex but they want my fucking ID now wtf

It's on crpytopia too.

> It may as well be $100 or $5.
Ofc but if mainstream follows, it will be like PBC says.

You have to use bittrex if you want an exchange with any measurable volume.
>they want my fucking ID now wtf
welcome to the anonymity of zencash

No they haven't. There was an original buy up to price, but that was scratched. Nobody who is a subscriber has bought any ZEN. They were told to wait for another buy alert.

He said the buy up to price was $20 on multiple occasions -- including some of his newer videos.

Are you a subscriber?

No, he said don't buy now after he found out it was leaked. He said that all the money that went into it was "dumb money". He told his subscribers that they should wait.

Yes, and I am saying nothing that was not already leaked.

>It's on crpytopia too.
how is the exchange volume?

That's bull shit. He released an update saying, "I hope you all bought in when it dipped down to 16-20 after all the dumb money got in!"

Under 1%.

When/where did you buy it? It's not available anymore on their website...

Yes, you are right I stand corrected.

I have been a subscriber for a while. They offer it to new members several times a year. It was offered last week. If you want to subscribe, you could call them to see if you can get in before they close subscriptions again.

Do your own research peeps, this coin will keep dropping the secure nodes won't be released until December. Therefore this coin will drop in the next few weeks due to B2X.

zencash lol good good, join the crypto p&d make mula $ discord.gg/tUZVSCv

It is pumping. Smart money is loading up on ZEN now

Can you sponsor me?

Be a godfather and ask them a subscription 4 me :)

I don't know anything about that. I have never heard of sponsoring someone. You can call tomorrow and say that you missed the webinar, but that you want to subscribe.

I'm on their mailing list, I receive emails about their webinar. But I haven't received an invitation to be a subscriber of the PBC.

Bought some more, those Bittrex bots are annoying as hell.

ITS MOONING

so many people are gonna be pissed they did not load up on ZEN right now at this price

If you had signed up for and watched the webinar, you would have been given information about how to subscribe.