>1 pull-up

I've been working my lats hard
Why cant do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ryk_1_WmG28
youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would pay to see your pushups

you've been doing pushing stuff not pulling. start doing negative pullups or chair assisted ones or even rows

Work them harder. Work your upper back as well, including rhomboids and traps. The best lat exercise for me is hands down the lat pull down with the bar. Rotary lat pull down or other variations don't do it like lat pull down with the bar.

Try using an exercise band with a good length and strength. Put one knee in the band and pull yourself up with the assistance. This is assuming you workout at a gym or have somewhere to loop a band to.

Pull ups are a hard fucking exercise to do, they don't come easy. Failure and consistency is what you can expect with pull ups. 1 WILL turn into 2. 2 WILL turn into 3. Keep at it, good luck bro.

Is that a suicide?

Pretty sure it is some kind of spine crushing weighted decline sit-up nignog exercise

This. Your push ups are probably not push ups.

Smoke more cones!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ryk_1_WmG28
This guy is a guru, here you go senpai

How do I do the negative pullup without a chair or anything to stand on to get to the top of the rep? The gym has nothing to get to the top of the rep because the thing you stand on to get up to the pullup bar just lets you get to the bottom of the rep. Should i just jump from that to the top of the rep then let myself down?

Next time I do a 30sec test ill make a video and make a pushup thread with that as the file. I don't think I can do it tonight, I feel like shit. When I do, I know how to convert a video to webm using some online shit but how do I take audio out because i tried making a webm of a video before, and it wouldn't let me upload because of audio.

They're real pushups my guy.
Think about it, each pushup had maximum effort.
I had nearly nothing left in me at the end. It's not like saying I can do 90 pushups in a minute. those 45 were maximum effort.
It's like running a mile. if your absolute best time mile time is 6 minutes, you can't run 2 miles in 12 minutes.
Each rep, I pushed against the floor with as much force as possible, my body falling to the floor so fast that I'd not only have to use a lot of force to get rid of that momentum, but use a lot of strength to push myself back up as fast as possible
sorry about long paragraphs I'm speeding right now so I type a lot and type too much and shit.

Read Pavel Tsatsouline, especially his bodyweight stuff. I feel he describes perfectly what to do with a pullup.

Just start doing pull-ups unassisted. That's it. I was having trouble being able to do a wide grip pull-up for a while until I just started doing them for as big of a range of motion as I could. Eventually I worked up to a regular pull-up (didn't take long at all)

>speeding right now
You won't be doing any pushups for about a week coming off of that poison. Good luck.

I would do that if I had a pull-up bar at home
It's so embarrassing to be seen at the gym doing half a pull-up
it's especially embarrassing because the two guys i talk to at the gym do pull-ups with 20lbs on a dip belt for multiple reps.
when i do get over this embarrassment (and I will, I refuse to give up when gains are at stake), when should I put them? at the beginning of a back workout I can do 5 chin-ups but at the end I can do literally 0.

I speed occasionally. a cup of coffee in the morning and I'm good to have a great workout.
I don't get withdrawals because I use low doses of vyvanse instead of high doses of more powerful IR drugs like i used to.

bane?

Chin ups>pull ups

No point in doing both. Stick with the superior option.

Try negatives? Jump and hold the pullups position for like 20 secs or less and do that for 5 sets

youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

How I learned to do pull-ups

Second, this is the Puzzle Master's master piece

>How do I do the negative pullup without a chair
jump up or pull a bench/stack plates under it