Life is unfair

So... I just had to share this with you guys..
>be me last night at yoga
>yeah, yoga faggot wanna fight about it?
>See qt3.14 walking up
>never seen her before
>that ass
>dem yoga pants
>fuck
>start small talk and ask her if she's ever been to the class
>she says no, she's never done yoga and asks if I'm the instructor
>I say "....no"
>She lays her mat down next to mine
>she's flexible as fuck
>holy shit
>fuck that's hot
>damn girl
>end of class
>comment on her flexibility and ask if she's currently in gymnastics
>she says know but she does cheer
>...wait...cheer?...like... college cheer?
>"Wow you must have been good"
>"I still cheer"
>"....you don't seem young enough to be fresh out of high school.."
>"...I graduate in 9 weeks"
>".....you're in high school.."
>I tell her congrats on graduating and leave

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY PUTTING IN THE FUCKING MILK NOW A DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/60Qnag5sznA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not banging that

>Graduating in 9 weeks
>Not realizing this makes her 18
Are you fucking retarded

dunno man but it's turning the frogs gay

>be me last night at yoga
stopped reading

You know not every senior is eighteen right?

She's a child

>not knowing who Gabo Saturno is

Kek.

I cheered in high school and in college.

Those girls (especially the ones with dance backgrounds) are decently developed and quite fit.

Also, yes- it's easy AF to smash. I don't recommend doing more than one girl from the same team though

She's 18. That makes her legal in every country on earth. In most of the states in this cuntry she'd have been two years passed the age of legal consent.

....r u...gril?

yoga is universally hailed by pro athletes as extremely good for atheleticim and preventing injury

Nope. I'm a guy.

audibly keked

>can just go up and talk
>gets an actual response
I'm jealous

Just do it bruh.

i was 17 when i graduated. late brithdays retard

>"AF"

How do you find yoga as a dude? I kinda wanna try it out but feel like it could be weird if it's mostly chicks.

I go to the free class that LA fitness offers. Only me and like one other dude. The instructor is a dude too. Hunnies everywhere that like the attention. If not it's like 10 bucks a class at an actual yoga spot

>18
>one-eight years old
>has had tits, periods and sexual urges for years, can legally get a mortgage and buy a house, get married,be employed and drive a car
>"She's a child"

no shit retard but shes still young

doing yoga is one thing. doing cheer is another.

how did it feel to support all the handsome, strong, muscular guys on the sidelines with a bunch of girls? did it make your peepee hard?

And?

>not doing yoga
>not wanting sick mobility gains
>not wanting to stare at yoga girls (or dudes if homo) in skin tight pants flexing glutes

You really should leave, honestly it'll be better for you and the board in general.

That aspect of the sport was okay. Most of that time we were doing partner stunts (you and your flyer), running the school flag after touchdowns, and tumbling (floor gymnastics).
The competitions were probably the best part and what everything else was focused on. The games were treated as a means of practicing for nationals. Nationals at Disney world was amazing. 10:1 girl/guy ratio with cheerleaders only party, etc. It's a very fun sport that has a lot of opportunities and a very interesting level of exposure into female social circles.

I would recommend it to fit person that needs a social outlet and easy scholarship money. A halfway athletic guy can learn basic standing flips in an hour and will already have the strength for most stunts.

This desu, I'm ok when approached, but approaching? Fuck it sends my autism into overdrive.

Cheerleading is not a sport.

well shit, breh. i take the piss out of you and you respond with a nice well mannered post, now i just feel guilty

I"ve been doing yoga regularly for over a year. It's nowhere near as homo as the closet faggots on this board make it out to be. Honestly everyone there is too focused on their own practice to give a shit about you, and if you're discreet about it you can scope some nicely chiseled ass.

>a physical activity requiring flexibility, strength and coordination with national level competitiveness isn't a sport

You might be genuinely brain damaged.

Have you made any friends through yoga? Looking to expand my social activities to meet more people.

this

i feel like such an obvious twat when i approach. the only way i can do it is by striking up conversation when it is actually natural to do so like when something weird happens or you're forced to interact in some way anyway. going over to girls i have no tiny shared experiences scares me. if i got a bad reaction i'd be mortified, even though i've had good looking girls in the past and am aware that when girls don't respond really positively that doesn't mean you are an ugly, hateable loser. slight criticism kills my confidence, i just am not that confident in life, it hurts man

I actually laughed out loud

OP here. Probably the 2nd or 3rd girl I've approached. I'm by no means shredded and I'd say I'm a little above average looking. But I used to be in sales for 5 years or so and it forced me to interact with different people that I normally wouldn't.

I forget that the word is competition since there isn't any direct interference.

youtu.be/60Qnag5sznA

I get the cuckposting, but the thought never crossed my mind when I was in the sport. Sideline cheer was such a small aspect that I never even thought of it. If anything football players that couldn't play college ball opt for cheer.

i dunno, man. bodybuilding has an element of physicality and competitiveness but that's a competition, not a sport. golf isn't really a sport either. dunno if cheerleading quite qualifies. who gives a fuck if its a sport anyway, if you like it, do it, doesn't matter if its a sport or not

Truthfully I've developed a decent rapport with the teachers. They like seeing you show up all the time and seeing you improve your practice through genuine dedication and hard work, much like a coach or decent member of gym staff sees and appreciates regulars. As for the students I've found them to be pretty unapproachable outside of class, but tbf I'm married with two kids so I'm not really focused on expanding my social circle.

Ah okay, gotcha. I'll have to give it a shot at some point then, thanks for the info.

>if you like it, do it, doesn't matter if its a sport or not

Probably the best thing I've read on this shithole all week.

I'm 22 and wouldn't fuck an 18 year old.

Come on man... that's a child. The maturity difference is staggering, assuming you're college educated.

are you serious?

most college girls have the mentality of high school girls anyway. the older you get, the less age matters. at 18, your age is getting into that territory where its just a number. depends entirely on how you conduct yourself and your level of emotional maturity and girls aged 18-23 have similar levels of maturity

this thread is cooties

That's only an American thing desu
Everywhere else people don't give that much of a shit about such a small difference.

>not putting ur dick in her milk

U FUKED UP

OP here again. I'd fuck an 18 year old.. but this girl...
...This girl, Gentlemen...was the type of girl you made love to..
That and she's the type who you'd have to date for awhile. I can't imagine texting her "Hey I'm heading over to your graduation right now, where are your parents sitting again?"

>not wanting to fuck a woman in her prime

Trust me user, their mentality really won't advance much until they have children.

>americans actually think this
you guys are odd as fuck.

uh huh...

>implying that having stretch marks and a ruined vagina plus post partum depression won't make her even more of a crazy bitch

>tfw i work with a cutie who is at least 17, maybe 18 also graduating soon
>tfw she holds doors open for me
>tfw she gives me a cute smile every time i see her
>tfw she's in dance and has a tight ass and little body
>tfw i want to fuck the shit out of her but im 23 turning 24
>tfw i know she wants me to fuck the shit out of her

I'm 23 and that wouldn't stop me
Unless it was illegal ofc

>Oh no's she might be 17
I got news for you user:
Your actions and this post is a deep psychological manifestation that you are indeed a faggot. However, we accept your alternative lifestyle, but the sooner you get on your knees and start taking your frustrations out about daddy, the sooner you and the scores of negro gentlemen will find happiness.

Cheerleading is performance art, even in a competitive setting. Art, by definition, is subjective and not objective, thus it cannot be a sport.

You might be genuinely stupid.

not illegal i could actually fuck some of the girls who i work with who are 16 and in grade 10 where im from its crazy.

Are you a vegan?

I'm the guy who made the comment about cheer leading not being a sport. I agree with this whole-heartedly. I was not trying to insult the practice or disparage anyone who does it. The fact that cheer leading is not a sport does not take any value from it.

Huh, that's a fair point, maybe I am genuinely stupid.

This is all I picture as I'm reading this.

Nah. I love bacon and sushi way too much to try any of that BS. I am the only dude without a beard and man bun though. Only about 3 dudes rotate in and out of that class and they're all the same.

Your pseud is showing, faggot.

Get with the times grandpa

You obviously dont understand the fedora meme. I would explain it...but I'm not spoon feeding you

some countries have a higher age of consent, goes up to 25 in cantrememberwhere
Look it up

>grade 10
canada?

Fellow leaf?

Must be, I can't think of another country that uses that grading system that also has a legal age of consent of 16.

I miss when it was 14...

Hearty kek

yup

I started dated my gf when I was 22 and she was 18. The best pussy I ever had. Now I'm 25 and she's 21. I'd still fuck an 18 year old

>He thinks someone holding a door open for him means they want to be fucked

This is real autism

of course when you think of it in such a simple way it sounds whatever, but in context to every time we see each other it makes sense, other people hold the door open for me all the time and i have no idea if they want me to fuck them nor do i care

theres holding the door open for someone while theyre behind you

and there is exchanging a certain smile and holding the door open for someone and letting them walk through first.. no one ever does that shit for me, it just seems so extra.

like i was saying theres a lot of stuff that gives context to whatever's in the air between us, theres cute girls i interact with all the time who don't give me any "i wanna fuck" signals

>extra
>....

Neither is picking a heavy thing up and putting it back down again but here we are...

>he doesn't tip his microwave

I dated younger when I was older and shit was prime as fuck....that's all I'm saying

>She's a child

She's probably had more sex than you lol

>he lives in a country where the age of consent isn't 16

America is a fucking joke of a country

This. HAHAHA

Holy fuck, ameritards are fucking idiots. Fuck age of consent. I was fucking 14-17 year old qts when I was 22. I took my wife's virginity when she was 16.
Prime teen pussy is the best kind of pussy.

Lmao you've literally been brainwashed by older women in to thinking this. They're so jealous of prime pussy 16-19 year olds they try to create a stigma around fucking them. I'm nearing 30 and fuck 18 year olds, I don't give a shit. I'm not trying to have a kid or date one.
Most of these girls have had tons of sex already.

We live in a degenerate society yet somehow fucking an 18 year old is weird.

Have of America has the age of consent at 16 you fucking retard.

nigga, you still a child.

HALF*

hahah faggot

It really is the best, im 23 and fucking a 17year old. Oh, and i'm obviously european. Feel for you americans, your missing out.

Best fit bost ever

You're.

>Be me 23
>Meet girl at party
>Things get flirty
>Says she's 19
>Find out from her friend that she's actually 17
How far does this shit actually go?
I've also had mom's friend's 16yo daughter pull the "I'm like 20 mentally" shit but didn't think much of it.

You should have boned if she was 18. Fuck everyone that says thats wrong. If she wants sex and you want sex and its legal then why not.

Now this is what I call good bait

there was a time, i was a kid and i was fucking female Kids. Now im a Man and i know when grills want to get fucked.
Im good, fuck i love females.

Tbh, I feel like most burgers say the "she acts too immature" as a coping mechanism so that they don't feel like perverts.

I met my wife when we were both 18 and she was very immature relative to get age. Super clingy and the rest of it.

It was because she had never been in a relationship before, and that's excellent. It means I got to teach her everything and didn't have a used up bag.

Nigger, you have no idea how much of a child you still are and how close you stand to those 4 years your younger.

>24 with 17 yo gf
hahahahahaha americucks

Nor is league of legends

>It was because she had never been in a relationship before, and that's excellent. It means I got to teach her everything and didn't have a used up bag.
9 times out of 10 they'll leave you, just think of all the regret of having only 1 man.