Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/overhead-press/
youtube.com/watch?v=E7fB1RFStEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1t7X2yq4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So
youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi skeleton here
I'm bulking as you can guess but I can only reach like 1300 calories yet I'm trying for 2700 calories
I have shitloads of pop tarts but I feel like I'll die if I eat them all
Help me

Approximate calories of Shawarma Garlic sauce ?

Seems like a dumb question but idk what to fucking do.

I'm trying to cut right now. I didn't have problems before but now i can't surpress my want and desire to just eat.

Anyone have good tips and tricks on suppressing my hunger so i can stay on my calorie intake?

Took a year off lifting because marriage and two kids, im a stay at home father.

Get back into lifting seriously in December

240lbs
Stats then for 1RM
2plate bench
165lb OHP
3plate squat atg
4plate deadlift

Stats now
5'7 190

275lb bench
185lb ohp
365lb squat atg
475lb deadlift
How did I make such crazy gains WHILE cutting?

51 what ? A tbsp ?

Drink lots of water. Minimum of a gallon a day. I drink 2 max, min 1.5 gallons a day.

Yes
If you have a phone use MyFitnessPal for your diet counter

Doing Reg Park's beginner routine. Should I be doing Pendlay rows or something more like Yates style?

Drink 2 cups of full milk with every meal. Easy gains right there.

Thanks but more like 209 calories per tbps , fucked my calorie count again

Shit now I have to buy milk

on a bulk of ~500 calories, is it normal to wake up hungry in the morning, or even in the night? how do i know if im actually eating enough or too much, i count calories but i know that cant be fully trusted because i dont know what my true maintenance is

Or just eat another serving of whatever protein you're having in each meal.

An extra tin of tuna, 2 extra eggs, a second chicken breast, etc.

Or, if yiu don't care, just have one cheeseburger a day. I prefer Carl Jr's half pound six dollar guacamole burger. Tastes so fucking good and its over a thousand calories.

A calorie deficit is still a calorie deficit rigth? By this i mean if im currently in a 800 cals deficit but lets say someday i binge and just leave a 100 cal deficit , im going to have problems for the sudden increase in calories intake?

Checked
Five guys is the shit though
> too bad I have to be healthy so I can't eat them anymore

I injured my knee, didn't squat for a whole month.

Now my strength has dropped to almost 2/3 of what it was before.

I was still on a bulk, did upper body work, got my proteins...

Normal?

What does this mean? I've seen this posted at least twice already.

Always check your corners user

If alphas are 100% totally superior, then they also have superior empathy and kindness, so they would never make fun of a beta instead they would help them be better

Therefore everyone here who makes fun of betas aren't really alphas.

checkmate chad

Your right
True alphas are bros but chads are chads

This gif really triggered my ocd and my paranoid delusional personality disorder
Thanks you fuck
Hold me brehs

>.gif

sure buddy, try harder. coudl someone explain me what the jump scare is? im not gonna open it under any circumstance but id prefer if someone explains it to me

You're a pussy and an idiot
That explain it for you

Check my corners?

want to hit my vastus medialis harder, any way to focus more on that specific muscle than the others?

How can I make conscientiously correcting my posture into sub-conscience?

I have a bit of APT and I slouch a bit, this looks awful in every state.

how can I "just B.E." correctly postured? should I look into taking more sport / cardio / flexibility movements?

>How can I make conscientiously correcting my posture into sub-conscience?
you do it conscioulsy and paying a lot of attention for a long time and it slowly becomes second nature.

that's how you learn anything actually

>califications
i am a master logic risk asseser and a superior intellect either get me the answer i requested or get out of the way of my trainlocomotive before it steps you down inferiroboy

It's a gif of that picture being flipped back and forth
You little bitch

Check your corners

i ended opening it and it was scary anyway

Does depression lower your BMR or something? I've had 500 calories over the past 60 or so hours and I'm not even hungry. I've never felt like this before.

How come manlets can gain muscle and strength faster than lanklets like myself?

shorter limbs, takes less muscle to fill it

Please don't do this. Eat healthy things like nuts, fish, and drink Ripple if you want a milk like drink.

I've been keeping a perfect 1500 cals per day cut for 1 month but i now i had a family dinner which i could not deny and i was obligated to pig out.

i totally lost control ate until i was full

what is the maximum i can get fat from one meal??

can i gain 1kg of fat from one meal??

that means a 7700 cals surplus right? which means that plus my basal lifting and cardio this day would amount to about 10.000 cals

is it possible to have 10.000 cals in one meal, how would that look like?

i ate fish, chicken, potatoes, chocolate,3 different cakes, fried eggs and bacon.

is there a limit to how much food one can process in a given time?

Also, i predictably got a serious case of diharrea, could that make me have absorbed less of it?

go ahead and have it once and twice a week if you're eating decently throughout the week.

I have lordosis, heard that you must strengthen core besideds all to fix it. So. I can keep my stomach flat but to do so I must keep abdominals tense. If I relax the stomach kinda falls out like I'm a fatty and I'm a skellinngton 6'1/ 167. I know where the fat is and it's not it, it's abdominals wall or something like that. So all people who have flat stomach do you keep it tense all the time or it will straighten itself with time and exercises?

Protein shakes, peanuts and bananas

Relax mate. If it's a one off then just forget about it and move on. It's alright to pig out once in a while. It's when it becomes a regular occurrence that the problems start.

>It's alright to pig out once in a whil
i really didnt count on that one, is it possible i ate 10.000 cals in one go? is it physically possible?

I want to start putting in accessory work on the Big Three. It's bench day coming up for me. What can I do after I do my compound lift of bench? I want to reach lmfao 2pl8 in about a month. I'm thinking I can get there if I train bench 3x a week and keep adding weight. Also would like any good form tips/links if any anons have it.

dumbell flyes its a must, they target the pec specifically. you could also add some incline bench to hit it from a different angle.

also, are you isolating your triceps? because bench is very triceps dependant

Did a bit of tricep isolation. Mostly on days where I had time to kill in the gym and I didn't want to just leave after I benched. I'll do sets of tricep isolation and dumbell flyes tomorrow then.

>Did a bit of tricep isolation
what do you mean did a bit

you dont do a bit

it coutns as nothing if you do an excersise once every 3 weeks or everytime you feel like it

you have to follow a strict constant routine exactly the same for several months for it to even make a difference

man how do you deal with cutting?

it's easy as fuck but it's so fucking boring to not eat anything - any tips?

>down 12kg with 10 to go

what is the best position for my hands while doing chin-ups?
>inb4 "on the bar"

Cause you're e stattingPendlay definitely although fierce 5 novice is a better beginner program and it explains the fine details better.

Trial and error, if you don't gain any weight add 250 cals and track another two weeks, 3 pounds a month is the golden number.

Three months ago I quit smoking and started watching what I eat - nothing super planned out, just counting calories and trying to get proper nutrition. Last week I started (trying) to run 5 km every other day, and today I bought a skip rope and found a ~6kg dumbbell. Current stats is 115kg, 177cm. Now my question is: gym and gym equipment and complete training stuff isn't required, right? All that's needed is proper diet and whatever proper excercise I can currently do?

Also skelly. If I don't feel like I am gonna throw up I am not happy with what I have eaten. I think this mindset works in the beginning.

How wide should my OHP grip be?
I train with a shoulder width grip and my elbows are pointing away from me.
In some pictures I saw a wider grip, which feels to easy when practicing.
Am I focusing too much on triceps with my narrow grip?

You should feel it. Try a wider grip. It'll feel better. stronglifts.com/overhead-press/ .

Now for this shit I am not sure. But elbow pain could be some ligament/muscle getting rubbed when you bend your elbow. More reasons to avoid the narrow, aka shoulder width grip OHP

youtube.com/watch?v=E7fB1RFStEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1t7X2yq4M

Can I just cook my oats, throw them in a bottle and down them instead of eating them? The texture is fucking disgusting.

Better yet, can I just throw them in a protein shake and have that for breakfast?

what is a 1/2/3/4?

Numbers.

is drinking milk right after work out good?

Yes, perfect mixture of carbs and protein.
As long that it's the non/low fat version.

no, because milk tastes like shit

is 10 pull-ups and running up and down my stairs 10 times one time every hour good workout? im 24.2 BMI desu

It's normal that depression either drastically increases your apetite or lowers it

Just work-out and eat through it dude! Don't lose your gains because of some stupid brain chemicals!

I don't have a pullup bar and I don't have the money for one. What's a good alternative workout that gets the same muscles?

If I drink milk I can accidentally poo poo myself.

>low fat milk
time to stop lifting, you're not going to make it

Nigger they cost ~20 dollars, just fucking buy one

is taking a beta carotene tablet (15mg, 25000IU) safe for getting a tan/glow?

A less healthy option: dip. Dip kills my appetite big time. It's not good for you, but it's a method. Smoking works too.

Move hand to vagina plz

im currently only eating only dinner and doing 40-60mins cardio a day and feel like shit, how long should I do this for?

im currently 15% bf and want to get to 10-12% bf

do vertical push/pull, and horizontal push/pull interfere with each other?

say I do: day A ( bench/ row), and day B ( OHP/pullups)

Will they interfere because they're on the same line of motion, even if they are not using the same muscles?

i dont think your body could absorb 10kkcal at once, dont sweat it, if you really want you could drop 500kcal for the next few days

fucking assassins they were always cool as fuck but bretty bad on the table

>former vindicare player

What's a good bmi to stop cutting and start focussing on building muscles?

>is it possible i ate 10.000 cals in one go? is it physically possible?

Yes. totally possible. Pic is 12 000kcal of food. it doesn't look like an amount that would be impossible to eat in a single day, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So

Sure, this is a competitive eater and it's a speed-eating challenge. But ordinary people can easily match this, if they can take their time. Some fatties on the show My 600lb Life could eat 27 000kcal in a single day. I think that, if you have experience in binging, you'll have the ability to take in a lot of food.

I start every day with 1l of milk which is ~600 cal right there, also nuts and eggs are ridiculously calorie and protein dense so they make for good breakfast/lunch and snacks respectively

It's worked for me so far

How to progress on PHUL? Add weight every week? Go with more series/reps?

>i dont think your body could absorb 10kkcal at once

If it's not something stupid like chugging oil, then sure you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo
>For the record I have been on the toilet, leaking oil out of my butt for the past 9 hours.

Speed-eating a single ingredient in ridiculous quantities with added feelings of physical distress are the only situations where you'd have significantly incomplete digestion. If eating the food felt fine and the most discomfort you felt is feeling stuffed, you can assume it's all digested normally. If there even is a limit to how many calories you can absorb, I think it's a lot higher than 10Mcal.

1) Alternate day fasting. Fast or just eat very little for one day and eat at maintenance or slight surplus the next day, alternating between the two. You'll get to eat satisfying amounts every other day.

2) Intermittent fasting. Same deficit each day but you concentrate your eating into a smaller period of time. You'll get to eat at least one satisfying meal every day.

>Will they interfere because they're on the same line of motion

You mean would bench + row interfere with each other? Maybe a little. Benching needs back tension using your lats and scapular retractors so doing rows before them or supersetting bench and row can affect your benching. So just do bench first always.

There's no significant intersection with OHP and pull-ups.

How does cycling compare to running for cardio?

What's the best result i could possibly hope to achieve being 5'7?

Thanks a lot
I try a wider grip

I feel great strain in my back when I squat. Not really pain just gets way tight! It is usually the reason I fail a set rather than leg exhaustion.

I watched Alan Thralls videos on squat form and mistakes and try to adjust for all of those (core bracing, weight over foot, no butt wink etc) but still feel the same. Not even that heavy weights, I am very very tall tho.

Is it possible my core just isn't strong enough to brace properly, or is my form still just shit somehow?

How do I into 5x5 if I can't even do 5 bodyweight squats?

People here announce their lifts by saying things like "2pl8".

How much is that?

Try eating more filling foods. Things with lots of fiber, or simply just very calorie sparse food. You can stuff your face with certain types of salad and only get maybe 200 cal from a huge plate of food!

The N in Npl8 is the amount of 20kg/45lb plates on one side of a 20kg/45lb barbell.

Hello I normally don't post Here anyways I'm overweight slightly I weight 169 5-7 anyways I need to loose 15 pounds in three weeks what would be the most effective way to go about this. I know I can work out and lose it but that takes me longer I used to weight 139 when I used to do cross country in high school but I don't have much time due to work. I used to eat like shit because i could get away with it in high school but obviously cant do that know so any tips.

Is tbar rowing without a v grip ok? We only have one at the gym and tbar is my favorite row, I'm just concerned I won't be able to strap up using hands only

So lifting like, 60 kilos is.. 1.5pl8?

Where does the 8 come from?

It sucks at the start, but you just have to keep at it and you'll see progress. It shouldn't take too long

Most exercises can be varied to make it easier tho. You can try doing leg presses instead of squats for example.

So I guess the best combination of work outs and eating advice is what I'm looking for thanks in Advance

Effective?
Tapeworm

1pl8 is 60 kg
20 kg bar + 20 kg *2 (1 pl8 on either side) of the bar) = 60

The actual name is plate (pl-eight)

I'm buying a dip belt and some plates for weighted dips and pullups/chinups (maybe a barbell too so I can do deadlifts and OHP, probably will have to forgo squats and bench though because I don't have money for a bench or rack)

My question is, is just doing pull ups enough, or do I need to do chin ups as well? They essentially work the same muscles right? Personally I'd find it easier to just focus on one but I don't want to miss out on something

Also I might as well ask, is there any cheap way build some sort of squat rack?

No, 60kg is 1p8. One 20kg plate on each side plus the 20kg bar is 3x20kg=60kg. Npl8 = 20kg x 2 x N + 20kg

>Where does the 8 come from?
Internet speak? hate->h8, plate->pl8

5'7 184 pounds

I am on TRT, I look like I lift with clothes on but without I look fat with wide love handles
how do I make it so I look like I life when I have clothes on and also get lean with no love handles so I have definition
Is there a medium between these two or do I have to choose one

Right, forgot the bar. Okay, thanks.

>The actual name is plate (pl-eight)

Doh.

Increase muscle mass, decrease fat mass. So get to a low enough BF% that you don't have love handles at the same weight you currently are or at a higher weight. Grow the muscle first and then diet. Or alternate between bulking and cutting in 1-2 week intervals.