The black female is the ONLY logical choice of mate for a strong, alpha, success-oriented, fit male

The black female is the ONLY logical choice of mate for a strong, alpha, success-oriented, fit male.

While Becky is throwing up her lunch and sweating to death in a stuffy yoga room just to fit into a size 6, Jazmyne is eating cornbread, drinking Kool-Aid, and twerking her way to an hourglass figure.

How can white girls EVER hope to compete?

had sex once with a cute black girl. let's just say that she did things i didn't know existed. haven't enjoyed sex since

Why would I go for a high-test woman unless I was a homo

like?

giving him multiple STD's at once

If only niggers were white I might find them attractive.

Like what? You know...For science

Stopped at
>The black

>out of this world bj and hj technique
>positions that looked like we were playing twister
>she had amazing muscle control and riding technique that made me shoot instantly. luckily i can go on multiple times
>other kinky shit during sex like putting a finger in my ass

for the first time it felt like we were both participating and not just me doing all the work. now to fulfill my second goal and find a roided lifting girl filled with test and a big clit to dominate me.

shut up jew

Is this negress twerking for her boi in the hospital? Cause it sure looks like the dude is in a hospital bed. Man, hoeness has no bounds.

black chicks have the tightest pussies
>scientifically proven

No

Dark women are for white men.

White bitches leave ree

>tfw have insane thirst for ebony ass
>95% of all blacks in my country are disgusting somali muslim

FUCKING SWEEEDEN

that hair is literally sewn into her head. it smells like cigarette and ass. you can't grab it and she can't wash it. fucking disgusting

Time to stop posting on Veeky Forums and get your ex-husband to pay child support, Shanquisha...

>grabbing her hair instead of her ass or hips

wanna know how i can tell you're gay?

kek

>sex involves strictly 1 kind of grabbing per run

wanna know how i can tell you're a virgin?

fit, strong, success-oriented males should get promiscuous, low-iq dysfunctional subhumans that will produce inferior offspring that dont even look like their fathers?

Look for American exchange students. That's how I nabbed my girlfriend.

t. Finngol

Blacks and Latinas are for fucking only. Unless it's and Afar/Fulani girl...

Wrong. The only black i fucked was barely average in tightness and pretty bad in bed overall.

I like black chicks, but low iq is a very strong factor in having a relationship with them.

I've dated a ton of black chicks (I'm black). Never met one that enjoyed blowjobs. As soon as the topic of iral was brought up, they'd immediately get defensive and go on about how they don't swallow, but only real men eat pussy.

Thats why I stick to latin girls these days.

In the usa, a black woman and white man have the best chance at keeping a long term marriage. The more you know

>Most obese demographic on the planet

I'll pass

>t.slave owner
Try all you want merchant, Im not buying her

You got an ugly Dick famalam

I'm black and only had sex with black chicks. I'm only attracted to the 8-10/10 white chicks. Anything else either looks bland asf or ugly to me when it comes to whites. I usually always have a taste for a black girl unless they look like a Shaniqua

> iral

Well you are clearly a black man.

what a white bitch will put up with, a black bitch wouldn't put up with for a minute man

But then my kids will be hybrid freaks that nobody likes

>find a roided lifting girl filled with test and a big clit to dominate me
>no homo

>ass man since I was at Jewish summer camp listening to Sir Mix-A-Lot
>black QTs love meand they're absolutely amazing in bed, love facefucking etc.
>/pol/ being right improved my sex life drastically

I am not even worried about any of you faggots stealing them because black girls have the strongest autism detectors on the planet.

Damn this bitch bad

>putting a finger in my ass

She actually can if she cared anything about the hair under her head.

Why are threads like this allowed on here? Do the mods just not give a fuck? This is pol or b tier shit.

>tfw ebonyposting becomes latest meme

Latina chicks and Black chicks will give the best pussy in the world.
As much as I love white women, they can NEVER take that trophy.
Holy hell can niggers and spic FUCK.

Jazmyne is eating cornbread, drinking Kool-Aid, and twerking her way to an hourglass figure.
if you wanna act so savage and smell like shit do it with someone else

Black women are incredibly ugly. Straight up. I can't stand their skin color, or their facial features.

Current leftist belief thinks that white people needs to be eradicated to create their ideal society. These are their propaganda efforts, it permeates all levels of society, movies, tv, advertisements, articles and now obscure forums like Veeky Forums.

Do not let their efforts manipulate you.

Facial features. I like fulani and Afar girls myself.
>I would have kids with the far right one.

stick din jävla kolbrännare

Yerh cause fucking black chicks is fatal isn't it
>implying i want kids
>implying i can't fuck all types of women

Sorry, was phone posting. Guess that gave away the fact that I was black? I guess?

I'm the same in that I've never had an attraction to white girls. And don't get me wrong, I'll fuck a black chick no problem and I think black women are hot as hell. My only issue is that the vast majority of them have a shitty attitude. Hispanic chicks know how to treat a man, and t hey have the ass and hips of a black woman. Can't really beat it.

>raise half retarded kids that will end up with aids killing your genetic line
no thanks

Even though she's relatively attractive, that behavior right there repulses me on a primal level. Literally like fucking a baboon

>current year
>niggers are still inferior

no ty

>implying i want kids

You have already been manipulated to not fulfill one of the most important human experiences, and been manipulated to continue your own genetics. Or maybe you just hate yourself so much that you don't want anyone else to suffer by passing your genes on, probably a self hatred instilled upon you trough manipulation. You have been given a loser mentality that is so deep that you don't even want to participate the biggest competition of them all, passing on your genes.

>based white women

You got the right idea, user. Who needs a girl like in OP's post when you can get you a real woman like pic related.

Keep that gene pool pure.

I honestly don't see the muh ass or muh hips meme surrounding black women. They are just fatter than most other girls, and there is no exceptional placement of their fat. Those who have large asses usually have large waists and a large stomach as well, when the ideal is a small waist with a large ass.

Hardly a loser mentality
I just don't see the need for anything else to exist once i'm dead
If it were up to me everyone else would die when i did as i've no further need for them

they look like morrowind npcs

They are the patricians choice

>success oriented
your kids wont be success oriented when they are black

I want to find a thick african woman. Big titties big ass thick accent but can speak and understand english.
Would put seven babies in her.

Like this woman?