How firm is this ass?

I'm not asking if it's a nice ass or not. Just asking how firm it looks.

strawpoll.me/12729482

No hamstrings, teardrop shaped ass, no muscle tone whatsoever.

Somewhere between soft and flabby. I would say a bit on the flabby side. She needs to squat.

>it's flabby assburger swede

Dude why do you keep doing this
Please I have to know

More and the fat side, but still looks nice

How can you tell?

>Dude why do you keep doing this

see that's him

looks like a nice ass, a good amount of fat and muscle not really firm though

He's obviously autistic but he keeps doing this even though it's been brought to his attention countless times.
Does he just lack sentience? It's like he's a bot or something.

He has never responded to any questions I've lay out for him, which is the same as the 100+ forums he's posted on when someone directly questions him. He usually just escapes the thread when I post what is below.

>Age:30s~
>Born: Norway
>Lives: Hällevadsholm, Sweden
>185cm
>Vegan
>Anime: Kodomo no Jikan (Sybb - BB Forums)
>Hates: GTA

>names: Sybb / Sybbie / GF_Sybb / Aoki / Otkanime / kai_wii / bertrimmarpåstjärt /perverted_perfection / assisclass / oskar_det / SL68 / DualBbys / Double00AA / ah_yes / ShadowLord69 / Paipaj / TAL_0311 / NyaseNya / Slugma128 / aBBYS / whiteflower97 / s3k94(maybe) / donald rump

>subjects:
>vanessa
>samus
>penelo
>p.n.03
>peach
>Resident Evil [Jill, Claire, Rebecca]
>obsessed with "Agnetha Fältskog" from "Abba", especially her ass

>proxies (Spain/Malta - /pol/ archive ID'd Sweden:8XmZxaPG + Spain:eeWWZA2r + Malta:OpK20N84) to agree about flabby butts

Also, he apparently did upskirts of real life girls in Sweden, as he admits to on one of his aliases.

Here you go OP

FLABBY BUTTS FLABBY BUTTS FLABBY BUTTS

There now you can masturbate.

If it had a good amount of fat on it, wouldn't it sag?

What the fuck kind of thread have I just walked in to?

There is this guy who always posts various pictures of this girl's ass and asks if it's "flabby."

I've only been on Veeky Forums a few months and I've already seen him do it like 10 times.

Some anons aren't aware and will unironically give him their assessment of the butt. We speculate that he does it because for some reason the responses of other user's analyzing this particular butt is masturbation fodder for him, which would explain why he obsessively posts these same threads.

the ass was fat

Sounds weird bro

Welcome to the internet

He's been doing it for at least 15 years straight. Every day.

Jesus Christ.
What a waste of humanity.

>24 posts
>7 unique users
Here's the real samefagging autist, folks.

3 replies to OP, your post, and 2 other anons having a conversation about OP = 7.

>not being so bored while seeing the 500th ass autist thread, that you take a few hours finding out why he is the way that he is

Just me who can't stand these kind of chicken legs with flabby butts on top? If at least her thighs were more fat like her ass.

'And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee'

Some things are best left alone. Trying to comprehend his autistic madness is a mistake.

Completely disgusting, just like OP girl's ass.

You don't know that it's an abyss until you've already fallen in, user.

You're not alone. Maybe I've been spoiled by athletic girls, but asses without legs to match just look weird.

How should a firm ass look like?

Is this a firm ass?

I am posting some of my wallpapers, I don't have an ass folder. This one seems like a bad ass to me.

It can't move too much when you spank it.

This is my last pic that has an ass in it. Please I want to be an expert on the topic, even though I will never need to use this knowledge.

That's pretty good. Can you also tell the difference only from looking at an ass?

Like a mans ass.

You mean it's bad. But this looks hot to me.
???

What the fuck is your endgame?

I'm sorry, who's the autist? According to the images I'm guessing OP goes around posting images of asses on various forums? And the 2nd autist is the guy who is actually keeping a track of it all?

No I mean a firm ass is a mans ass. Womens asses aint meant to be firm, but the feminists want you to think they should. Masculine women are disgusting. Period. Maybe it's your fetish but it ain't natural. Just accept it and move on with your life like every other homosexual out there.

more like
>no legs
>no waist
>most likely teen

few years and the area around the ass gets filled with fat as fatass but the ass itself stays at the same spot, thus we get the hank hill ass