Deadlift

I want to get THICC asap.
I heard that deadlift is a goat exercise for that so I'm gonna make a routine that revolves around it.

My question is: how many times a week can I do a heavy diddlys without snapping my shit up?

My current 1RM is 315lbs @62KG (5'7)
Help me get out of skelly mode Veeky Forums. No broscience pls.

PIC NOT RELATED

that aint true man but whos the cutie?

I diddy once every 4 days, squat once every 4 days, bench, ohp etc. I run a 4 day split with no break in between so I do everything almost twice a week, I am what this bord calls thicc. I diddy 545 for singles but this is whole coming back from a back injury, should be hitting 600+ pretty quick

Lift for two more years and slowly put on ~20kgs.
Do deadlifts, rack pulls, squats, heavy presses.

>two more years

Can't it be achieved in under a year. I mean I'm a manlet. I put on ~10kg in less than 10 months without supplementing. But I'm planning on buying whey protein and start clean bulking.

I usually do one heavy deadlift session a week and sometimes a lighter more volume based one on top of that. I also squat twice a week and run quite a lot. I personally couldn't hack heavy pulls twice a week but since you treat dead as your main lift I don't see why it isn't doable. You just gotta experiment what works best for your body.

You can add about 900 grams of muscle each month, and that's being generous. I'm 5'7 too, and if you bulk too fast you're just gonna end up looking skinnyfat. Thicc is large amounts of MUSCLE before fat, not the other way around, and muscle takes time to build.
At 62kg (if you're lean) you can get up close to 80kg without getting hideous, but it's gonna take time.

>I personally couldn't hack heavy pulls twice a week but since you treat dead as your main lift I don't see why it isn't doable.

What I want to know is how the fuck this guy does what he does? My body would be crippled.

deadlifting is for lunks.

He's been lifting hard for close to two decades and was a D1 athlete. He's spent almost 20 years building his work capacity, it doesn't happen overnight.

Even then I think he's just one of these rare people that have some kind of special body that refuses to break.

is this the "you want a blowjob?" chick in OP's pic? my god. the dream.

You can probably get away with going to some kind of max twice a week. If you're eating a lot.
But the thing is, your xRep maxes will directly be influenced by the way you're training.

You have to keep ego in check when you're lifting heavy often.

If I deadlift heavy more than once a week I can barely even sit still without my lower back cramping up. Find a volume and intensity that you can recover from while still making gains, there is no magic formula for how many times you can do it.

What kind of DL is that? I've never seen it before

Sometimes this happens to me and I wasn't sure if it's just normal or signalling that I'm doing something wrong, especially since I don't get form checked and am relatively new.

Jefferson deadlift

Jefferson squat

>no magic formula
yeah there is. it's how many penises you suck a day divided by a hundred

Squat more instead of deadlifting more, squat makes you thicker actually

Thanks, have some titties

That can't be true or there'd be a lot fewer DYELs on Veeky Forums

>is this the "you want a blowjob?" chick in OP's pic?
Can't just leave us hanging there, user

literally every second day if you arent /feline/
>deadlift = leglift
increase glute/hamstring flexibility and also do steroids

What about the CNS impact?

be a better human...? mitigate fatigue.
>eat well
>rest well
>stretch well

>fake titties

absolutamente asqueroso