Facial hear and beards

Do you have a beard? Should a perfect physique not be accompanied by a majestic and dominant beard?

I myself am 20 and barely have any facial hair, I think there is no hope for me at this point

Don't worry, it might still grow. At 20 I couldn't grow a beard worth keeping.

Just keep shaving at wait paitently, another 5 or 10 years and you might be set. Remember, a beard is a sign that you're a grown man. If every 18-20 year old could grow one it wouldn't have any meaning. Your beard gains will come.

Started growing mine out at the start of the year. It looks awesome now. Just remember to shampoo and condition it. Also beard oil can make it soft af.

Clean shaven every morning you fucking faggot. It's called discipline.

Light stubble

I don't like huge beards, i look like a communist

Beardlet low test faggot detected.

I only had a beard when I was a fatass.

It was mostly to look lumberjack mode and cover up my double chin.

I would never do anything to cover up my jawline now that I have one.

No I shaved it off because I fucked it up now I have some sexy ass stubble and I'm kind of into it.

The opposite, only beardlets don't have to shave everyday. You shave because you want to show off your jawline, be clean and appear proper. Most serious offices won't tolerate beards and good luck getting away with that in the military.

don't shave, you might be ending up hurting your vellus hair. you're better off trimming your beard.

>serious offices
>military
so which one are you in? or are you just talking out of your ass?

I'm an ex-military STEM-student. I don't have to shave but I still do it because it looks better, is cleaner and makes you look more serious.

You sound like one of those morons who thinks tattoos disqualify you from getting a job in 2017.

It's not my fault that society is currently run by a bunch of nu-male cucks.

It does, atleast where I live.

Beards were way more frowned upon in the 40s and 50s when men had more masculinity in their pinky toes than what men today have in their entire bodies.

Beards are for Muslims, no thanks

Daily reminder to the beard haters that the only reason it's "not socially appropriate" to grow one is because you're a bitch at the bottom of your caste system.

i cant grow one ( ; - ; )

i had a majestic beard
>hair started to thin on top
>fuck it, step into the light my son
>shave head
>mfw now i look like a garden gnome
>mfw now clean shaven for life :'( :'(

20-25 is when most men's facial hair starts to fill in thickly.
That's why most men don't have beards, they get used to their appearance before they can grow a beard properly, then continue to shave.

Your mustache hairs is in violations, growing beyond the corner of your mouth. I hear Godfather hisself say, you look like a bum. Police that mustache! Y'all startin' to look like Elvises!

> I have a weak jaw I need to hide under my pubic hair

t. ahkmed

Im 22 and have a full beard down to my lower chest. Only area not filling in is the areas around my soul patch under the lips.
Anyone who didn't start growing facial hair at 17 is a low test beta.
Sikh gains

>Sikh
Indians and Arabs are born with full body hair mate

You're still a baby boy. I didn't start growing in thick facial hair until my late 20s.

>20-25 is when most men's facial hair starts to fill in thickly.
In Hobbiton, maybe. Most men don't get real, thick beards until quite a bit later than that. And unfortunately you just keep getting more and thicker hair in more places the older you get. The day you finally get your adult beard is great, but then you start getting a hairy back and hairy shoulders and you start looking like a fucking yeti if you don't groom.

Unless you're low test. Then you'd be lucky to get a few sparse hairs around your nipples.

Muh race card

>Do you have a beard?
no, I very much like my face, I have a nice jawline that chicks find very attractive, that's why I shave frequently.

>40s
>50s
>not literally peak gynokratie
lmao

real men died out in the bronze age.

5 o clock shadow is best look

most dudes can't get a proper beard before mid 20s to their 30s

don't sweat it, you'll probably look like shit with it anyway

You can buy a 6 month minoxidil cycle for 30 bux legally

Will post results in 6 months.

Beards on young males are /barista/-tier pseudomasculine bullshit.

Join the army if you want to be a machoman.

Almost every numale has a beard. They need it to signal others about their suggested masculinity since their effimenate behaviour and overall sissyness would make them think otherwise.

>Being a man isn't about being strong or disciplined, it's about doing whatever you want you misogynist shitlord cis-scum

>Beards aren't proper
Hmm

Beards are a meme.

They have phased into fashionable.
They will phase out again.

This current fad seems to have been started by hipster fags who need to hide their hideous numale features.
and contrastingly, by quite manly athletes who copied the hockey playoff beard into regular season and daily life, possibly again to hide how ugly they are compared to some of their more attractive teammates.

If you can grow a reasonable coverage in under a month, fucking don't.
Just shave.
A patchy mess of pubes loitering where your jaw and chin should be only makes it more apparent and less attractive.

If you don't have a good jawline, accept it and work to your strengths. Even if the only strength you have is being strong.
Or rich.
If you're rich enough, you can get a pretty whore wife, and even become president without the need to read at a high school level.