Why isn't your gf fit ?

why isn't your gf fit ?

what makes you think I have a choice

Because she doesn't exist

she have no ambition and no will power

Had a rough year, she's starting to eat right and be active lately tho so we're headed in the direction. Feels breddy gud.

Why would i purposely make my gf hotter for the next guy she's inevitably going to date?

Because she doesn't have enough discipline to work out hard and stop eating cheese and sour cream

My what now?

Im not that subrace

Lack of discipline combined with spinal issues she inherited from her Dad. She hates all of the attention I get from other women and brings junk food in the house to try to get me to eat it.

She's lazy as fuck. Got her in the gym today though. Only women would say "ugh I'm ugly" 20x a day and not do shit about it...

She is lazy and always feel sorry for herself..
She will come around..R-rright f-fit?

She weighs literally 0 lbs. Fit as fuaaaaaark

>but she is

She is petite and has a pretty face and she knows it
Her mother is 50 with the same body and is still hot.

So basically she is leaving everything to genetics, but im afraid it will fuck her up since she is 23 and its only downhill from here

>Had a rough year
if it really was that rough she would be underweight. Western people don't have an idea what's really rough and what are just excuses.

>my gf
Hahaha yeah right

no she's not

I tried to get my girlfriend to fast with me for a couple of reasons but she is just refusing without even knowing what that shit is about. she just doesn't believe in it.

don't even know what the fuck to do. she doesn't want to do sports with me which basically amounts to her not doing any sports at all. she doesn't want to eat healthier. she doesn't want to fast with me

I mean her body is great except that she has a bit of a stomach but I don't know how the fuck to explain that I find that unaesthetic without sounding like an asshole. I fucking have a kind of a trauma regarding fat but I just can't talk to her about it properly because she instantly gets mad once I metention something about her body

my exact thought

>tfw gf doesn't let me touch her stomach
>tfw has no intention of slimming down because of whatever the fuck the reason is
>tfw it's 100% because of zero discipline

chill out. people here have no idea what it's like to have no food (you probably don't either)

t. someone who lived in a warzone

She's quite ill, makes want to protect her and our children, trying to make her have a better life though, fitness and all that shit.

Yup, because depression and eating disorders dont exist right user?

I guess thats one reason why your country's still 3Rd world.

Here's the thing man. You have to communicate honestly. If she can't handle it and doesn't want to change, then it will only get worse as your relationship progresses.

Thanks to the fph thread she started going to the gym, doing squats, and counting calories

Thanks fit

dude, I always communicate it in an honest way but it's this fucking thing that she doesn't do

as much as I want it to happen, I wouldn't want to break up just because of a thing like that. In my eyes, when there's an obstacle, I like to talk about it. I see it the way that I haven't found the right way to make her do it yet

also, she's my gf of 3 years so you may understand why I may not want to bail in an instant

shit is still bothering me though since she knows that I don't want to be in a relationship with her if she gets fat so there goes that

You fucking made it brah

Dude, the stomach thing is spot on. I dunno brahs. I knew she was THICC when we started dating but if it were me that was fat and she was hot I'd be gone in a week. I work my ass off trying to look as good as possible and then she whines and eats shit.

Because she left me

My grandma knows. My parents know. I barely remember coming from post soviet country. It baffles me how narrow people's perspective is. Rough year, give me a break. You don't stuff your face when you have rough year. You have nothing stuff yourself with.

I remember not having enough to eat back when I lived in a second world shithole. still, fuck me if university stress isn't fucking me hard at the end of every semester

everyone conceives a "rough" year differently so putting a stamp on someone else's hardships isn't really the right method to judge "a rough year" properly

I know what you mean though. people could have it way worse. sometimes I wish people would know what it's like not to have any food because society is turning to shit because people take literally everything as a given

because she is a lazy cunt, she weights 100lbs, i literally ohp her sometimes when we're on the beach for girls nearby to mire me

because she broke up with me eight months ago and I'm still considering suicide while she's probably getting fucked by chad or jamal or giving lesbianism a try

she was an 8/10 pale qt3.14

Sometimes I fantasize of murdering her

Because she grew up in the American deep south and all her family has ever eaten is diabetes-inducing trash slathered in fat and sugar.

Seriously, her family eats the most garbage food - fast food, non-stop sweets, ONLY drinks soda or beer because water "has no flavor" etc.

They're almost all overweight except her Mom and Dad because they gym regularly.

It's taken me a while but I managed to get her to start eating healthy and going to the gym regularly. So far she's only been consistently doing it for a couple months, but I'm crossing my fingers that it will work out and she'll lose some weight. She's currently 5'4" 150lbs.

>murica

you see why the rest of the world dislikes you, right?

Because she only does whatever meme routine of the month her YouTubers do and refuses to follow a proper routine

ITT idiots who don't understand relative privation

Same my guy

Pic unrelated

she fell for the running meme

is that a happy trail i see?

paging woodysgamertag...

because brapppp>fit

ok,nice thread.

Now how can I get my gf to workout and count calories?

Come on, I know at least half of you have tried at least one...

Share your secrets!

Cuz she's skinny and short

Point taken. Lost a few hair when doing my engineering degree. Still, coping with stress by overeating sounds really dumb to me.

because I fear being cucked so much I stay single

3-5 years of patients and persistance, is what it takes to get women to start eating/working out even remotely close to decent.

4 year here...

thing are going worst...

Believe me, I do. However, I think our obesity epidemic and horrible eating habits are a silly reason to hate us for. There are many, far worse things to hate.

Wish I had a someone to date who was into working out. Now I'm too obsessed with it that I feel too fat that anyone would even find me attractive much less date me.

Just dump and get a g.f fit if you don't want to put up with shit.

Because she likes food more than being healthy and attractive to me. She's not really into that whole "doing stuff" in general.

It says a lot about your culture and your overall discipline. Most of you are just lazy fucks. You stuff your face 24/7 with fast food and watch tv. My friends joke that Idiocracy is a documentary about modern day America and most of the people I've met generally have a bad opinion about muricans. What your government does to other nations is a complete different story, beyond the control of your average Joe.

My gf is why to anxious to go to a gym and being blonde hair blue eyes she is a target of nigger eyes in public

Dude...

What are you 16?

Not him but he's right

I tried with 3 different ones. Managed to convince just one to work out for about 1 month. She gave up completely shortly after. Keep in mind that it was a 30 minute routine and half of it was cardio on a stationary bike. The rest of the 15 minutes were just some squats and crunches. Current one doesn't even wan't to try trying. It's out of the question completely and while she's not overweight, she's out of breath after a flight of stairs. I think I'm gonna be single for the foreseeable future.

She's skinny and studying mechanical engineering so she really doesn't have much time and motivation.

Recently she did start saying stuff like "Don't eyeball girls in the gym, o-okay?". Any interesting way to use this to make her come with me, or at least to pick up running(she used to train athletics)? I usually reply "I won't have to if you come along" or something alike.

I got a gf that I love and that love me back ,with a phylosophy degree (like i do), goth, into kinky stuff, yunger and of course I will dump her because she put on 4 kg in 4 years...

mmmm let me think about it
joke aside, I would call a girl "whore" if she dumps a friend of mine for not having a 6 pack.

I can totally relate. But why dump her? I guess there will be some deeper reasons

why isn't your gf white ?

>What your government does to other nations is a complete different story, beyond the control of your average Joe.

I agreed with most of what you said, but this is where you're completely wrong.

Fast food corporations in America have immense wealth and power. How does this effect the average American? The fact that fast food is ubiquitous here obviously has a huge effect on the population. There are McDonalds, KFCs, Taco Bell etc. EVERYWHERE and they are often the cheapest and quickest option for a meal.

That, combined with the fact that most of America has succumbed to urban sprawl - meaning you have to drive everywhere and walking/biking is rarely an option - means that people are more inclined to eat like shit and rarely exercise unless they deliberately choose to.

There is also the fact that fast food has been a part of our food culture for years - families have raised entire generations on having it for dinner (my gf's family is a perfect example). It's not like in Europe where we have an ancient food culture that goes back thousands of years.

I have lived in Europe before. Most people I knew didn't go to the gym - they just weren't fat because they walked or biked as a means of transportation, and fast food, though it exists, is often more expensive than just getting groceries, and it is in no way part of Europe's cultural heritage.

In short, yes, lots of Americans are fat and lazy, but there are lots of factors outside of our control that make being a fat lazy POS waaayyy easier here than in most other countries.

You didn't even say 4 kg in your previous posts you fucking retard. I'm sure you both do well with you 'phylosophy' degrees.

>joke aside, I would call a girl "whore" if she dumps a friend of mine for not having a 6 pack

So? It's only a whore move when girls do it. Men are different.

>phylosophy degree
I'm surprised you can even use a keyboard semi-properly.

Simply because she is unable to basically do anything outdoors, and even sex is pretty standard since she has poor mobility. Also poor eating habits. Fast food for her would be an upgrade honestly. Always complaining that she's not feeling well, tired all the time. I don't like seeing and having to deal with this kind of stuff. I already tried to help but it was shut down instantly.

Yeah I work in finance and she as a recruiter.

You are qick to draw conclusion..
The issue was that she is not training with me, not that she become a wale.
Also "suprise" phylosphy could be quite usefull depends on what kind you choose to study.

Me and my girlfriend travel and do triathalons together. She's not as fast as me and I crushed her at the half iron distance. Also she squats and deadlifts with me and she just did her first pull up! turns out pull ups are hard when youre 5'9" have D's and are an avid traithalete.

That's funny 'cause I can't, i make a tons of mistakes xD

Seems like she drains you down.

I laughed at fast food as an upgrade..sorry man

She was going to quit smoking join a gym, go for jogs with me and all these other new year/new me bullshit.

Got a house with a pool to do 40x laps a day when not going to gym and she's only been in the fuckin thing three times to float around.

She sits on the couch all day and the only times she gets up is to pump a quick smoke and then wants to go get fast food to sit back and watch Gordie shore/ ex on the beach and tattoo of us or stare at her iPad.

She wears a tummy tuck thing to hide her stomache, leaves the toothpaste lid open, doesn't put new toilet paper on, leaves towels on the floor, doesn't suck dick. Sex once a month.

I'm not mad though because I'm getting juicy an swole and bitches mire me. Just gotta endure this till the lease is up then I'm gone.

>things that never happened

:(

I've tried to make her work out with me for the past two years, She gets frustrated with me when I bring it up at this point. It's starting to wear thin on me
She's incredibly nervous around people and crowds, very self conscious even though I've told her no one even cares she's there

>She wears a tummy tuck thing to hide her stomache, leaves the toothpaste lid open, doesn't put new toilet paper on, leaves towels on the floor, doesn't suck dick. Sex once a month.
Why the fuck are you with her? I'd fucking kick her out of the house.

not him but not everyone is a virgin here. be glad there are people that can actually give out advice whenever some autists comes running here for help with some girl

>last gf was a runner with a big, tight ass and big tits

I will admit that I don't really know about food prices in America but at the same time I'm willing to bet that I can cook cheaper meals than whatever bullshit fast food joint is offering. The only problem here is convenience. It takes time to shop around, look for sales, buy in bulk etc. Also it takes time to cook. All are fair points in favor of fast food. But at the same time it's stupid to keep eating it when you get fatter and sicker.

My personal example is that I last time rode a bike when I was 10 years old and now I use my car to get around. I almost never walk more than 1-2km yet I'm fit. How? I watch what I eat and I train almost daily. I could skip the training altogether, drop 1 meal and still be okay.

Every other girl I've dated poops on the floor. This one rarely poops on the floor. I damn near married her when I saw her cleaning some of her own poop from the floor and saying "sorry I had an accident." An ACCIDENT! Not intentionally pooping on the floor, be still my heart.

>Most of you are just lazy fucks. You stuff your face 24/7 with fast food and watch tv.

You could be talking about literally any first world country brah, at least we haven't started subsidizing domestic terrorism like most of Europe

Stop dating your pets mate.

>can't even lose 4kg for a loved one
KEK!

Cause we are going to a mutual work friends wedding, already told him I'm gunna dump her but not gunna make it awkward till then, been trying to get her to pick her game up but nah. She is attractive but there's no point owning a Ferrari if you can't even drive the cunt

Please tell me more about love!

It does. I'm not some health freak or gymrat but I do train frequently and watch what I eat. While I don't want to impose my lifestyle on someone else, it's just disappointing to see your girlfriend setting herself up for failure. She will start to gain weight sooner or later and everything will go to shit.

All I did was start counting my calories and got back into lifting heavy. She saw I was making a positive change in my life and she started too. She tracks her stuff and does her yoga, and I bought some resistance bands and she does her working out with that for now. I think if you tell a girl that after a diet if she puts on a little muscle she can literally eat more than before and it will just lead to muscle and not fat it helps.

Once again, I totally agree. But you are a health-conscious person; you pay attention to what you eat, you work out, you care about having a healthy body.

We are talking about the populations of entire countries. Average people aren't so health conscious. They eat to soothe their hunger, and they exert themselves only when necessary.

It's especially true about Americans that most don't care what we eat, or when. Meals are eaten purely out of necessity, as an afterthought - while driving, on the bus, at your desk while working, or even right before bed. Food is just sustenance for the average American. That's why a lot of us only get 30 minutes for a lunch break.

I compare this with the food culture in the romance language countries (where I lived) - people take the time to sit down around a table to eat a meal that was prepared by hand. It's normal to have multiple courses and smaller portions. This is just a part of the culture; it's ingrained in people's habits from a very young age in the same way that having a fat burger and a liter of coke for dinner in front of the TV is ingrained in some American families.

My point is, a lot of my culture's nasty habits are cultural and simply a matter of course for people who have grown up knowing only that and lived that way their entire lives. Humans are a species of habit; it's no easy task to just change your lifestyle.

I wish we had the food culture of the French or Italians, but it's just not the case. In the US cities tend to be more progressive and eating healthy is becoming more and more trendy over the past 10-15 years. However in the south and other rural parts of the country people still eat almost exclusively garbage. For a lot of Americans healthy eating habits are a novelty, whereas in other countries it's just how things have always been.

>One-third of Americans -- or 78.6 million -- are classified as obese according to a paper published in 2014 in The Journal of the American Medical Association

>The average rate of obesity across Europe is one in six adults, or 17 percent of the population.

Also muricans seem to think Turkey is in Europe so they included this
> Other countries with relatively high obesity rates include Turkey, Andorra, Czech Republic and Malta.
Which fucks the numbers a bit, but still. It's lower than the US.

yeah, i can't defend "water has no flavor." lmao

we're not all that bad

Haha it did happen, whats better is I met here while recovering from brain damage, a year later when I ended cacoon mode(stayed home re-learned how to human) we started to train together, then we became a couple. She was one of my physical therapists (had 9 months of therapy to re learn how to use my mind and body especially my eyes, fucked them reall good, bleed was centered in visual proc area).

The strangest thing is that the foundation was built by colonists and immigrants all of which have their own food culture and all that remained was shitty habits. Companies wanting to sell more and more, making larger portions for the same price and what not. Still, it's just a sad reality.
Now with all the shit that's going on you have fat activists and average weight people are already a minority. The future doesn't look so well for your average american.

spbp

Guise, all we are in life is the choices that we make.
I've been around more than most of you have, I'm around 40. I'm still a visitor to this Chinese obituary forum because of the lulz and it keeps me motivated.

I've dated many chicks, lived with many. Experience has shown that if she is not willing to change now it will only get worse with time. This extends to other lifestyle habits too like smoking and being a downer in general.

I make it known when we date in no uncertain terms that I am not into fat chicks at all. I will ridicule and mock fatties. Makes me an asshole? So be it. I maintain myself, I watch what I eat and I see no reason to be with someone that I find unappealing. The thirst is real but realer is to aspire to better company than yourself. Having high standards is not easy but it's much more satisfying than mediocrity.

I have broken up with girls over not getting fit or letting themselves go. Eventually you get used to the waterworks. And it definitely was for the better, I see them now, 5, 10 years later and they have ballooned. No thank you.

TL;dr: no fat chicks, Dump them

Because for her, running for 20 minutes means she can eat a pint of ice cream and bag of chips.

I don't even encourage her anymore because the reward eating more than counteracts any benefit.

good post user. i was dating a chick for 2 years and she always was more on the light side. we ended breaking up because i was an asshole and i was devasted for days, until i remember how bad of a diet and sleep cycles she had and how enormous her parents where. it sure helped to forget her

She runs long distance, would probably benefit from calisthenics tbqh, no ass and tiny arms (can very almost reach around her bicep with thumb and index finger)

She a qt though

She likes eating tasty stuff. She's reasonably fit though, just not very lean

Because I plan on trading her in for this other girl I've been talking to.

Do you install new shocks on a car you plan on trading in?

that looks like my ex gf but plus 50lbs

haha kek