Do you skip leg day, Veeky Forums?

Do you skip leg day, Veeky Forums?

If so, why?

I do because I am a climber and I don't want the extra weight.

I'm an unmotivated cuck and wanted to see progress in upper body so I'd feel better about going to the gym,

I don't skip Leg day anymore, but that is when I used too

Because no one other than the meatheads like you cares about legs.

Every day is leg day brah

Holla at your boy, say it with me now

SQUAT DEEP ERRRRY-DAY

Dunno m8. Girls compliment my legs and ass every now and then

Yes
Because I do squats/romanian deadlifts every time I workout.

I usually squat for a couple weeks/months, make some progress, but then I start getting hip and knee pain so I stop. Couple weeks later I start again and the cycle repeats. Fuck my genetics.

>i skip leg day because every day is leg day

kiss yourself

I like fitting into my pants and if that means that girls will compliment my ass less thats perfectly okay with me

I don't skip i want big strong legs and arse

I do, and I feel like shit about it sometimes

I have quite big legs (genetically "gifted" I guess) and I don't like the thought of having huge trunks dwarfing my upper body, so I rarely train them

I want definition thought, because despite being fucking huge they look like flabby shit, so I'll probably end up training them more often, once I feel comfortable with my upper body

will I end up with Tom Platz legs if I start training them more Veeky Forums?

Im just going for otter and honestly i just dont enjoy leg exercises

Literally none of them feel fun like others.

The only way to get "definition" is to cut fat

Go on a cut

Are you sure you actually have muscular legs or is it just fat? Are they strong? Everyone I've met who said they had "naturally muscular" legs was a complete dyel.

We do it for the girls they don't give a flying fuck about legs xoxo

i don't have a leg day, nor have i ever had a leg day

after years and years of shitty squat progression on powerlifting oriented programs i finally snapped my shit up and gave up on it

Clearly just fat, lazy fuck

Lower back pain

I'm 6'2" at 190lb, probably between 12-15% bf, visible abs and some vascularity, I have fat on them but it's mostly muscle, I have huge hamstrings

I used to mountain bike as a little kid (11 to 14) every day, I guess it has something to do with their develpment

sometimes when I train them my jeans feel like they're gonna blow up

I don't work my legs because having huge meathead legs isn't aesthetic.

Sloots don't care if a guy has big legs. They only want the Chads with big biceps and chiseled abs

>Do you skip leg day, Veeky Forums?

Never as I only do cleans, snatches and push press with some arm work here and there.
I skip chest day though.

Oh they care about a strong lower body, they just don't care about how strong the legs look. Non-virgins will understand.

post your body boii

I get it lol

i don't skip leg day because literally every woman i've fucked has told me I have the nicest ass out of any man's ass they've seen. they're bewildered about my nice man ass.
i wanna keep it that way.

not gonna make it

This. I love when girls grab my ass during sex cuz they know it has rock hard pumping power

Sometimes yeah.

I walk 10+ miles every day for work, so often my legs are knackered.

But he's right.

wrong

also not gonna make it

>I don't wanna get too bulky tehe

literally a woman

There's nothing more aesthetic than having two fucking cannons hanging from your lower body and having a bubbly butt.

Fucking dyels holy shit

>wahhh i dont want my legs to get too big xDD
>girls dont even like big legs dude!!! XD
>I have an ache in my bussy so cant do le squats :DD

Jesus fucking christ all of these posts were cringe x1000. Unless you literally have like degenerate bone disease, or you're paralyzed you have no excuse to not be squatting. I fractured my L5 from highschool football and wasn't able to squat for over a year. I rehabilitated myself, and eventually got back to doing squats. Now im squatting well over 400lbs. If you have pain while doing squats, 9/10 times its a flexibility/mobility problem that you can fix you would just rather find a reason not to do them. I seriously cant believe the amount of prissy faggots on this board who really dont fucking lift. Seriously, while reading all of these I imagine the DYEL autistic kid who comes in and takes up room in the squat rack doing bent over rows or something with like 85 lbs. You all are faggots, and in case you were wondering, no, you're never going to fucking make it.

t. chicken legs roiding chimp

>implying that anytime someone posts a pictures its of their self

Wanna know how I know you're new here?

here, m8... m8... M8, can you drop trou and let me take a photo?

if these ain't you, stop pretending kid

k then

>t. SS+gomad victim

>pretending to be a very well known physique competitor

im shook man you caught me

is it ok if i do bent over rows in squat rack with 2pl8?

yes i was more so trying to potray the image of those kids you see who do them with little to no weight and with shit form. Then you wonder why they are even wasting their time when you could be allocated yours doing actually work like squats. Except no one in this thread knows what thats like considering they dont even squat

>when you could be allocated yours doing actually work like squats

i cant into grammer i guess

>""""leg day""""

Wew

>brosplitting
>not doing patrician upper/lower

I'm a fat fuck with "muscular legs", I had no problem ripping 225 for squats and 315 dreads on day 1

It was my
Fatprivilege

Because my barbell only goes up to 75kg and I don't feel like killing myself trying to do one legged exercises without a powercage, and my upper body was far behind my lower body when I had a gym membership and was doing SS. I'll get a proper barbell or a gym membership when I can bench 75kg for 5.

blue board enjoy your ban m8

> he doesn't know girls love guys' butts

virgin detected

I'm thicc and want to be thinner and shredded

So I do legs like once a week and use the other day to do heavy cardio

Shite genetics so I fight erryday for a good chest

I've been lifting for 5-6 years seriously and still look DYEL by my standards

>he lets the mere idea of skipping leg day pass his mind longer than the split second it takes for it to randomly generate

not gonna make it brrah

>because I don't have legs

I like wearing skinny jeans

>Chicken legs
>Y-you're a roider!

Faggot detected

>piano memes

enjoying your first three weeks here little friendo?

Every day is leg day faggot

Father forgive me for I have skipped legs today.
Decided yo get a few few preacher curls before getting into it and next thing I know 50 minutes passed and I got the sickest pump in my biceps, shoulders and upper back.

no, you cant get ripped like a jojo without quads

>talking to """"""""""friend""""""""""" at gym
>ask him what hes working
>he says shoulders or some shit, tell him its leg day for me
>"haha fuck that, i dont work legs
>why the hell not
>"i dont like it. its too hard, i dont really need them anyways"

shiggy diggy doo

I only squat because every other leg exercise is fucking boring. Also because I've been genetically """blessed""" with thiqq solid legs

If I had a penny for every time I've been b& I'd have about 8 pence, yet I'm still posting.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

I feel like my calves are skinny af especially compared to my pretty buff looking thighs so I started working them out but now I just have muscular af skinny calves feels bad

I plan on doing so.

I was just hired as a city carrier for USPS.

Same here. Got to v5 in a year of on and off climbing. U?

tips fedora

Sometimes. I do a full body routine 2-3 times a week and sometimes I just don't feel like squatting. Squat is only 225 right now. At one point I did care about my legs.

6'4 btw + my legs will never look "big" when you're 6 fucking 4 and natty.

i don't want to squat, it's not fun

i lift for fun

i also deadlift 575 so i'm probably stronger than you are

no offense but you look so fucking weird

6'7

fucking scrub, your legs will always look small if you can only squat 225. get it about 400 i promise they'll look bigger

So you still have a leg day, but you call it lower day.
Got it.

Because I injured my knee and I can't squat past parallel without pain
Gonna see a doctor, wanna get back to doing squats.

phul

You are a scary, scary man. What do you weigh you big cunt

I work them out but I have Anderson Silva genetics so there's not much I can do

>implying I have a day without training leg