FFFIIIIIIIIIT

FFFIIIIIIIIIT

Does anyone have experience with getting fit after anorexia? I need advice. In recovery at the moment so have a set meal plan, 3500kcals/day minimum, 7 meals a day. Doctors said to just focus on eating this and not bother with lifting weights while I gain, but fuck that. There job is to make me better, I get that, but they don't care because better physically =/= better mentally.

The only way I can gain weight without relapsing would be if there's muscle there. I'm at basecamp 0 though right now. No muscle at all, basically, but eating at a calorie surplus.

Just wondering what routine I should follow to make the most of this? I'm housebound for months because of recovery but my granddad has basically a full gym in his garage (barbell, dumbbells, weights, squat rack, treadmill, pullup bar) so always accessible every single day.

Help a fella out fit. Im male btw but pic related is my recovery fear. She just got fat

can you give me advice as to how to fight through hunger? im a wannarexic and want to eat about 500 cals a day but im starting at 800 atm

Read the sticky

Drink bleach, it's got high calories

SS
Why don't you just kill yourself? Not saying it in an insult manner, just asking, cause what you do causes serious damage to your body, from which you may never recover

lean bulk and read the sticky

uh dr now from my 600 pound life has put people on 800 calories a day. i have fat on my body to survive from.

My advice is don't be anorexic.
Anorexia =/= fat person saying theyre fat and wanting to lose weight.

If you lose weight to a healthy point and STILL want to lose weight, i.e: you STILL arent happy with how you look despite being objectively healthy, then that's anorexia.

My advice to you is lose the weight slowly unless you have money for loose skin surgery. If you do, perfect. Loose as quickly as you like, but otherwise you WILL look like shit after weight loss.

Assuming you do and still want advice on hunger, it really is a matter of will. You stop feeling it after a while. Black coffee and water helps supress it and also cravings. What you want is to ENJOY the hunger. You should be anticipating it and realise it's not a bad feeling; it's the feeling of your body burning fat.

On 800kcals you can get a shitload of food though. Egg whites are 17kcals each. Green leafy vegetables are like 30kcals/serving, spice them however to make them taste good. Lean meats are low kcals.

Play your cards right and you can eat a shitload of volume for barely any calories. Get good at making soup from packets of mixed vegetables and spices, chuck some lean meat in there, then eat it all day long while drinking black coffee and water.

Exercise helps too, but really isnt necessary if you're restricting so low. If you ever go retard and binge over 800, because it probably WILL happen because your body likes being alive, exercise is there to burn off whatever excess you ate. Think of it like redemption. Like suffering for the sins of binge eating.

uranium is way better for bulking

i dont need skin surgery. im 180 pounds trying to lose 40 pounds, maybe 50.
my problem is that i cant tolerate the hunger. i like drinking stuff though. is diet soda okay or those 5 cal juices?

More advice because why the fuck not, might as well have something good come of the last 2 years:

>People WILL think you're weird
And not in a 'ooh they're so weird and quirky' kinda way; weird in a 'they're so fucking weird Id better avoid them at all costs' kinda way

>You WILL feel like shit 95% of the time
No energy to do anything. Disatisfaction with yourself so no desire to go anywhere/show your face or body. You'll basically just be wearing baggy clothes all the time and staying inside playing video games and reading books. Basically what most fat autistic NEETs do now except you'll be slightly less healthy.

>You won't be attractive
Unless you have mad photography skills, know your camera angles, and take pictures on a good day/empty stomach/before water or food. Even on a low calorie diet - hell maybe more so on a low calorie diet - any food or liquid at all makes you bloat and, because the rest of your body is so small, you basically have the same proportions as a fat person. Hence baggy clothes all the time.

Hence my advice of 'don't be anorexic'. It's cool to want to lose weight, but there are ways to do it without feeling as shit as you would on 800kcals a day. Literally just by changing nothing and lifting weights 4 times a week would create weight loss. More sustainable weight loss too because you'd be building muscle. But alas, proper advice is the following:

>distract yourself often
Video games, books, cutting yourself -- anything goes really just don't eat over what you've decided you will.

>invest in books, video games, and netflix
Anything cheap that can provide endless hours of entertainment/distraction.

>enjoy sleeping
Look forward to it. Realise it's the only time you can be whatever you want to be, and can be happy

>stockpile recipes
This was more a personal hobby but I found it killed time. Basically watching cookery shows, looking at all the food you'd love to eat and telling yourself why you cant.

If you are a recovering anorexic then you are suffering from malnutrition and lifting is likely to result in an injury. Also, don't ignore your doctors they know what they are talking about, from the way you speak you are obviously not completely recovered yet and need further medical care and or counseling.

Yeah that's another thing about losing weight: the 'quality of calories' thing is bullshit. When you're 147lbs trying to be 145lbs; fair enough eat broccoli instead of kale and cut out diet coke. Anything else though is calories in and calories out. Anything 5kcals or 0kcals is fair game. Juice, soda; anything.

Vegetables DO fill you up though and you can drink them if you have a blender and spice skills. Salt is your best friend.

Hunger pains stop quite quickly too, they aren't forever. It's kinda like when you have a cat and it starts meowing at you for food, but when you ignore them for a while they stop and go find the food themselves. It's kinda like that.

Honestly? From what I understand nobody 'recovers' from anorexia; it's more about supressing the desire to restrict again. Hence why I want to build muscle while I gain, I think it would be easier for me to not restrict it I see something lean in the mirror every day.

Good point on malnutrition though.

3500kcal/day seems to be a little too much but if it was discussed with doctors then okay. If you gain weight very fast you should also expect stretch marks. Try to prevent them m8

I was functionally anorexic at 117lbs 5'10"

Your stomach is going hurt bad, but your gains are going to be lean. I recommend doing starting strength, but replace bench press with overhead press

Ikr? Seemed wayy too much to me as well but apparently it's what's recommended for men under 25. Crazy thing is that was the MINIMUM they said. The doctor made out that if I get binge cravings for like 10000 calories I should just follow it.

I suspect my doctor may be a retard. Or just that shifting one eating disorder to another is easier than actually curing the one I have.

SS is 3 days/week, right? Should I do anything on the other days? Cardio to keep fatgains down? Any accessory work?

Dont do cardio with fatloss in mind. Do cardio because it helps with overall health (heart etc.), but yeah, do cardio.

Alright sweet

Just curious since you said your gains were lean, was there ANY period of being fat in your opinion during recovery? Like, did you gain an initial burst of fat/water that kinda equalised over time? I've researched a bit and that seems to be what people say but I'm not sure. Most just seem to 'recover' by accepting theyre fat and joining the 'big is beautiful' shit

Nah, I remember a guy who was recovering from anorexia and he had to eat 4000 calories a day minimum. The funny thing was; he actually lost more weight eating 4k and had to eat even more

Holy shit dude

I guess all that stuff about organs needing the extra energy was true

It's probably why your doctor also encourages you to accept the binges.

Not to scare you or anything, you may feel like you become fatter, but it will only be temporary until your body adjusts to your new lifestyle.

Try lifting or some other sports for fun instead of losing weight or compensating for the amount of food you eat, see how it works out for you.

Bitch went from a 5/10 to a 4/10

I'd give her more initially but yeah 4/10 at most after 'revovery'

Just look at that fucking gut. And why the fuck did she change her makeup