If you had to choose a combination of activities to make you as stronk/fit/athletic as possible without being able to...

If you had to choose a combination of activities to make you as stronk/fit/athletic as possible without being able to touch weights, what would you do?

I'm thinking parkour/running/rock climbing for dem dere mobility gainz.

Pic unrelated, just some fit sloot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjnseqLiVXM)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bodyweight exercises obviously, you think you're going to get fit running around like a Naruto character jumping over small fences?

Swimming. Literally just look at swimmers

>implying parkour isn't just plyometrics with goal-specific training

I'm a big proponent of training with a functional goal.

I don't touch weights because I don't have any
This guy all the way. I just did a back workout and I am sore already

READ THE STICKIE YOU FUCKING RETARD

This looks a lot like Convict Conditioning.
I'll give it a shot.

Bakasana and Floor L-sits are good exercises too. Check it on youtube

How long does a bodyweight workout usually take you?

personally i try to get freestanding handstand, achieve strict muscleups and do indoor wall climbing

Depends man. I just did some planks, 3 sets on both arms x 30 seconds and several minutes of superman's (youtube.com/watch?v=mjnseqLiVXM)
I usually don't take brakes between sets, so roughly 7 minutes.
When I am running outside and doing pull ups it's usually a dedicated time of half of an hour

Climbing, gymnastics, swimming, BW exercises

i would probably choose moving. :^)

FREESTYLE WRESTLING

Damn, that is less time than it takes me to get to the gym--much less do a workout.

I know Veeky Forums loves low reps for big lifts but would you say 3x12 is better than 6x6 bodyweights if one is aiming for general health and asthetics?

mma rugby parkour swimming
bodyweight shit already included in mma

How do you get a strong lower back with just body weight exercises?

Chopping and carrying wood

Shit is fun as hell

lift your car

Sprinting
Climbing
Yoga

you wouldn't be YUGE but you'd be pretty fit

regardless there are many activities you can (and should) take part in that aren't weightlifting, such as tricking, trampolining, swimming, martial arts, throwin dat dere pigskin, frisbee, jerking off, wiggling violently, etc

I don't a suggestion that I could back up with real facts since I have not read any professional fitness guide except for the sticky. I personally do 3-5 sets of 5-8 reps. That's my standard pretty much, I don't think the different between 3x12 and 6x6 is very high. In many bw exercises you will see the exercise focusing on time, not reps. I have this image, but have no idea how valid it is.

A metric fuckton of hip bridges?

Being the RTO in a Ranger platoon