Steroids are so fucking overrated on here

One of the biggest copes here is "hop on tren brah!" "roids are the answer" "eat clen tren hard is the only legit way of legitimately building muscle" Its just a variation of misc/TRP's cope of "just lift heavy and you'll make it bro".

I think roids appeal to a lot of dreamers on here because they seem dangerous and risky. People delude themselves that something with high risk MUST have a high reward if used successfully. In reality, roids are low risk and extremely low reward. They barely increase sex appeal much, and certainly will NEVER compensate for height and face deficiencies.

Trust me- I've run two cycles at this point. 12 weeks of test E with a dbol kickstart and 6 weeks of heroic dosage Tren A. I gained some muscle, but that's about it.

Just LMAO if you think that a syringe of oil and hormones could cheat the genetic dogshit contained in every cell of your body.

I've literally never encountered a single slayer who looked like a roid user. All were lightly muscled at best. Sex appeal starts and ends with face+height. It always will.

2/10

sage

Legit post.

Just lol @ ugly manlets thinking they will slay once they start roiding

oh man, I was at this bar, and this was his 5'9 dude that was obviously roiding, looked so fucking weird wearing a tight t shirt, like inflated, ready to fly.
Kinda felt bad for him.

kek, m8

first cycle typical gains is 20-30lb of mass (muscle and water)

follow that with tren A and you will go from DYEL to clearly not natural looking anymore

you dun goofed, you fucked up your noob gains

at this point your receptors are fucked and you will never have those sweet first-cycle gains

kek, m8, desu

Truth. I've been blasting and cruising for over a year. I'm 5'9 220 and I look ridiculous. The best I've been able to do is attract a couple fatties and even one of them dropped me after like a week.

Truth. I've been blasting and cruising for over a year. I'm 5'7 255 and I look ridiculous. The best I've been able to do is attract a couple fatties and even one of them dropped me after like a week.

I'm about to turn 22 and cruising on test-e 200mg/week for the last year was the best decision I've ever made. I've had legit face gains (mainly in fat distribution but also some lower third growth) and major skin quality gains (since i've found the perfect balance of test and estrogen after adjusting my AI). Also my confidence and self esteem is through the roof, body language has improved, i'm more assertive, don't get embarrassed by little things like i used to, girls come up to me and talk to me at parties now, girls have told me i'm good looking now. 10/10 would recommend. No acne, no balding (actually had some hair regrowth kek). Only problem is my balls are pretty small now but thats a non issue really. Overall 10/10 would recommend

>taking test when all of this could've been achieved by nofap

you got memed

Truth. I've been blasting and cruising for over a year. I'm 5'6 280 and I look ridiculous. The best I've been able to do is attract a couple fatties and even one of them dropped me after like a week.

>talks about getting memed
>mentions nofap

Hang yourself my man

It's just a trolly meme

Let idiot go for it

>Being this new

Need advice from /fraud/ers, how much more aesthetic can my physique be if I hop on the bike? I'm 6'3 215. I kinda just want to run a basic tren e cycle while cutting to avoid going catabolic. I have a hard time retaining muscle on cuts as a Lanklet . Any advice would be appreciated

Truth. I've been blasting and cruising for over a year. I'm 3'2 980lbs and I look ridiculous. The best I've been able to do is attract a couple fatties and even one of them dropped me after like a week

> Any advice would be appreciated

Ok, show me some aesthetic tren head you're after

Just take 250 test a week and an oral of your choice. Tren is harsh.

Why TRT doses?

Truth. I've been blasting and cruising for over a year. I'm 2'5' 1100lbs and I look ridiculous. The best I've been able to do is attract a couple fatties and even one of them dropped me after like a week

fuck i meant test e lol, not ever trying to do tren famalam

So what do you want to do?

He said avoid going catabolic. 250 is enough for a first timer, especially with some anavar or tbol.

cycling is a meme

blast 500mg for 16 weeks
cruise 200mg for 12 weeks
rinse and repeat or pct

I kinda just want a body recomp. I've read incessantly about this shit online so I think i have a decent understanding of what im doing. I just want to gain lean mass and then follow it up with a hard cut to get really lean. I struggle to get sub 10% bf and when im down that low I have a very hard time retaining mass. I just want to stay lean all the time. The only thing that kind of scares me is im 20 y/o and everyone says you shouldnt start before 25 but ive also heard that thats over exaggerating

>recoming on roids

Yes, it IS retarded.

Does blasting and cruising not crash your normal hormone levels? I can't imagine that not giving your body time to bounce back is good for you

>I can't imagine that not giving your body time to bounce back

And lose it all? And yes, that's why people do b&c

Do you even know what blasting and cruising is m8? You cannot 'crash' you hormone levels when they are regulated by TRT injections. If you inject 125mg of test a week your hormone levels will be regular regardless if your endocrine system pumps out any test or not.

Nobody ever said Steroids cures autism and assburgers you mong. Sure they make you look great, can help you overcome social anxiety by giving you better confidence, but no they will not fix your social ineptness if you have assburgers or something.

Tbqh, you're a fucking dumb niggeroid for even creating this thread. Bashing steroids just because you didn't get your guaranteed gf at that lmao 2pl8 bench is just retarded.

Buuuump

i know that but im saying that if you constantly have to force exogenous hormones into your body, how will your body handle going back to producing its own test when you've been supplying it with test for long periods of time. Im not saying anything im legitimately asking because i have no idea

also will someone tell me how bad it actually is taking roids at 2o years old?

Truth. I've been blasting and cruising for over a year. I'm 2'5' 1100lbs and I look ridiculous. The best I've been able to do is attract a couple fatties and even one of them dropped me after like a week

Id wait until 22. That is pretty much when your puberty ends or is practically over. 25 seems unnecessary. Im 22 and im not dead or anything, gained 20lb in 2 months (not all lean mass but much more than if I was natty)

you need an AI on 200mg/week? how fat are you?

not sure if i need it or not, never got bloods done, all i know is my skin is glowing now and i'm not growing any gyno or experiencing another other high/low est sides so i assume i've found a good balance, about 14%bf right now

OP you're such a cuck.

How am I supposed to be able to signal to guys with big dicks that I can handle them if I don't have a thick, muscled ass? Won't I need roids to be buttfuckable?