Veeky Forums vices

What are your vices, Veeky Forums? How does it affect your fitness?
>only smoke weed once a month or two
>drink maybe once a week in social settings
>fell for the sips meme, now I have a very strong caffeine dependency
>like 2-3 cans a day, or the equivalent in coffee
It's a pain in the ass to lift early, I just end up feeling super sluggish and don't have any energy in the mornings. So I end up lifting later at night, which throws off me sleep schedule. Im trying to cut back on caffeine but it's hard, and cold turkey makes me feel like shit

Lo what I drink like 8 coffees a day and on days that I don't drink any I dont feel any different, caffeine withdrawal is a meme

I like to drink pre workout before doing a workout, now I'm not taking it and i feel much more relaxed after the gym. I can't believe one pre workout drink can have such a major effect on your stress levels.

Fuck senpai, but I need prework drinks to give me that edge in the gym...

Underrated sip meme. One of my faves.

>Video games
>Hard cider
>The feels of another man's ass against my cock

technically grinding an ass increases the blood flow so you´re not gains goblining atm

I spend way too much time on here. I've been coming to Veeky Forums for about 10 years now and I gotta say that this place has changed me so much. I want to leave, but every time I do, I just keep coming back.

I also have a problem with caffeine and looking at pron. I look at that shit too many times because it helps me cope with my loneliness.

fucking kill me.

>women's asses in yoga pants/shorts
>had to quit real gym because of constant boners
>only work out in shitty apt. complex gym now

I take dabs every night. It hasn't really effected my gains at all but i wish i could break the dependency. It hasn't spiraled out of control yet considering I only take them before bed but still, i end up staying up until like 3 in the morning every night sifting through the internet because im uncontrollably blown. Still making gains though

Staying up late. Not as bad as it used to be, but between 1 and 2 hours extra still affects me. I think it's because I still live at home and that's the only occasion when I get some "alone" time. I don't mean for jerking off, I mean that I can let my guard down, relax and b myself totally alone, if that makes sense.

Doesn't affect my lifting, but I'm also a huge procrastinator in other matters.

>constant boners
Go fuck yourself.

Alcohol. Probably 8-10 drinks a day. That and video games.

You have to be 18 to post here

Veeky Forums is a symptom of the cancer, not the cause. Sort yourself out.

Iktf bro when I take preworkout I can't stand still for like 2 hours after working out

>8-10 drinks a day

enjoy slow as fuck gains

Fucking cigarettes. Gotten it down to the occasional one every few days with the lozenges in between.

>8-10 a day
Fall off the wagon again Mr. Leahy?

Two weeks without today, for me. Hoping to stick to it.

I love a cup of coffee and cigarette after breakfast before the gym. Recently just cut out the cigarette. Had a headache and some irritability the first few days but I'm fine now! Keep at it.

this is me too. I've stopped mostly. I recognize now I'm most likely an alcoholic. I can avoid drinking entirely, but once I start, its full speed ahead.

I have epilepsy so I also smoke everyday (I have a medical card, and it does help with seizures). I get down on some video games, read, write, draw, and play guitar too. My main vice is working out (kickboxing, HIIT, and rowing now).

I got put on oxcarbazepine, 600 mg a day but I'm not and never have been epileptic. Doctor lied about what it was .had a seizure trying to quit full stop. Any suggestions? I'm tapering atm

Vices: 1.5g caffeine anhydrous, dmaa once a season,nicotine, dipping dried ghost peppers
In sum not that bad my main vice was shooting heroin

I only drink once every two or three weeks anymore, but when I do it's big quantities

Also, thanks to Veeky Forums, I drink a sip or two a day

A cigarette every now and again, mainly when I am under stress. That and coffee, I drink a lot of that shit.

Energy drinks, like at least 2 per day

Good Lord, the sugar...

Nutella,man.
Sometimes i'll just go on a binging spree and eat 300 grams in one sitting
Shit gives me a kick like a drug i swear.
And of course my fucking family keeps buying these 1kg jars every week despite me telling them to stop.

But otherwise,i diet pretty strictly,don't smoke,don't drink alcohol/soda so i'm fine i think

>Sips
Catch myself drinking a big can of sips fucking daily and I'll stop for a month or so but I'll start falling back into it
>staying up late
usually only stayed up late to play video games with my buddy but lately it's an every day thing. It's definitely affecting my squats badly
>stress
I cannot live without being fucking head fucking deep in some high stress shit. It's strangely addictive

No sugar in sips bruh

>I cannot live without being fucking head fucking deep in some high stress shit. It's strangely addictive
I know this feeling

S I P B O Y S