Are stretching routines worth my time?

Are stretching routines worth my time?

I've lifted for years without injury but now I want to increase my hamstring mobility and have no idea how to start

Is she natty?

The sticky has mobility routines in it.

>she

Yes, but I found them boring as fuck and couldn't keep it up. I took up yoga instead and found it great fun, and it immediately improved my squats.

A friend of mine was at a chinese sports university and did wushu for half a year. He came back crazy flexible. Every day he did the two following stretches.

They did other stretches, but the front and side stretch were the two basics. I ttied to do them every day and it helped me immensely with mobility for muay thai

>the woman looking disapprovingly in the background
every time

Bend over, put your hands under your feet, and while keeping your back reasonably straight, try to push your ass into the air for about 30 seconds

Do this every other day and your hamstrings will become flexible

There really isnt that much to flexibility routines. When you start to feel impingements or pains, addt corresponding stretches to your routine

I do Pranayama, Half Moon, and Hands to Feet yoga poses as my morning stretching routine.

Anyone here has the Gymnastic Bodies Stretch Series? I have pdfs for
Front Split
Middle Split
Shoulder Flexion
Bridge

I need the pdfs for
Pancake
Shoulder Extension
Pike

Fuck you. That's a woman

It's got a trap's face and a man's body with tits tacked on.

Read through raw fitness (ranger athlete warrior). 10 minute pre workout, 10 minute post workout. Last 20 minutes a workout you will ever spend stretching and recovering.

Also other neat shit in there too, but I'm pointing you to it for the warm-up cool down.

DO NOT STRETCH BEFORE LIFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the box behind her has -APS with her obscuring the rest

lads...could it be?

W/e helps you jack it bro.

I like to imagine she's a secret agent and I've just rumbled her cover.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Stop projecting just because you're attracted to gay shit

Aw dude look at those jugs

BRAAAAAP

she's natalie.

> being so gay you pretend every girl is secretly a man