TIGER NUTS

DOUBLED testoterone in rats:

> "It is traditionally used in the Middle East to stimulate sexual arousal in men. However, there has been no scientific evidence about its assumed aphrodisiac properties. This study aimed to investigate the influence of tiger nut on the copulatory behavior of sexually active male rats."

If I eat these will I become a rapefugee?

A 1kg bag costs £8 on amazon.

> The human equivalent of the doses tried out in the experiment would be about 11-22 g tiger nut powder per day for a man weighing about 80 kg.

So £8 for 50 days.

It is unclear if the sex increase was because of zinc and magnesium in the nut - it could be that this is a whole food equivalent of ZMA.

Im going to try it. Anyone else already eating these?

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/tiger-nuts-double-testosterone-levels.html
ergo-log.com/toxoplasmagondii.html
simpleveganblog.com/spanish-horchata/
examine.com/supplements/stinging-nettle/
examine.com/supplements/soy-lecithin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OOPS here is the link for DOUBLING TEST IN RATS :

I'll buy some give it a try

>Trusting Jordanian researchers

it says the water was treated with 2 other things as well as the tiger nuts, why?

Jesus op, i thought you were advocating eating the testicles of a feline predator for a minute there.

Those are Chufa nuts (to Spanards), if you're going to be eating a lot of those you might as well do it the right way and find yourself some traditional Spanish Horchata. 10/10 nut milkshake

For a second I thought these were shit youd have to fork thousands of dollars for on the silk road

Cat droppings make men MANLIER and women MORE FEMININE

About HALF of all men have cysts in their brains, heart and muscles that contain the single-celled parasite Toxoplasma gondii. The most likely origin of the parasite? Cats' droppings. According to parasitologists at Charles University in Prague, men who are infected with the parasite have higher testosterone levels.

ergo-log.com/toxoplasmagondii.html

The EFFECTS ARE ASTOUNDING. Without cat droppings men average 0.37mg/ml testosterone in saliva compared to women at 0.24mg/ml.

BEFORE the cat droppings men had just 50% more testosterone than women.
AFTER the cat droppings men had (0.45/0.15) = 150% more testosterone than women!

The sex-gap difference between the men and women TRIPLED

>Spanish Horchata

Cool thanks. I will try this using dates instead of sugar.

simpleveganblog.com/spanish-horchata/

That recipe requires 1 medjool date per glass.

> A 30g portion of dried fruit, such as currants, dates, sultanas and figs, counts as one of your 5 A DAY. Only can use once.

One medjool date is 24g.

So using this recipe I can get ONE of my 5 a day as well as the TIGER TESTOSTERONE. I will have it alongside a meal.

(Also it should be noted that the recipe here is 65g of tiger nut per glass, not 20g.)

Brb eating cat shit

Sugar helps increase estrogen conversion so that's a shitty idea

Also much cheaper on ebay, as usual

fuck i never even think to check there. Im so used to my bad habit of assuming amazon has the best deals. That might have been true like 10 years ago but not now.

10kg tiger nuts for just £24. But its for fish bait. I wonder if you can just eat the fish bait, or if it will have toxic stuff...

>literally taking the bait

My thought for a whole minute was "HTF IS TIGET NUTS AROUND £8 A KILO?'

FUCK

Probably base nutrients for the rat's normal diet to keep them at a normal micronutrient health so the results wouldn't skew.

>But its for fish bait
As if organic tiger nuts on amazon are somehow magically any different

It's the same product- Amazon is literally ebay in disguise with a decentralised delivery system

t. sold on both

So I don't have the pasta right now...

However a long time back an user posted about how to have the best orgasms and created a supplements list. unsurprisingly when I did my own research I discovered that most of the ingredients support health and boost test. I've been on it for 2 weeks now, and I noticed day 2 a huge increase in sex drive.

Additionally every time I get hard it feels like someone is lightly stroking my rod with silk, just being hard feels good mang. 100/10 would recommend.

Zinc 30mg
L-Arginine 500mg
Sunflower Lecithin 1200mg
Magnesium 250mg
Pygeum-mix
-Pygeum 160mg
-Nettle root 340mg
-Saw Palmetto Berry 500mg

So far I have experienced no drawbacks. (though zinc makes me sick if I don't take it with food)

you might like /r/fulfillmentbyamazon

I am just worried about EU health and safety regulations not covering fish bait and I end up consuming heavy metals without knowing or something

Thanks man I will check this out. A few of these ive not seen.

I did feel like this a little when I took ZMA before.

Vitamin D3 might (almost certainly) also help you if you are not living in a sunny climate or work in an office during the day. Take it in morning

Stinging Nettle used to be believed to help test but no longer does examine.com/supplements/stinging-nettle/

Lecithin seems to reduce cortisol/stress, which will boost test. It also is great for reudcing ('bad') LDL cholesterol. examine.com/supplements/soy-lecithin/

I used to take piricetam (nootropic) and lecithin was a source of choline which was synergistic. If you ever try a -racetam nootropic be aware of this synergy.

Your stack might give you crazy dreams if you take it just before bed due to the Zinc and Magnesium.

I actually, for vitamin D, bought a sun lamp. Best investment of my life. Way more effective than D3 sups and it was like $30 on amazon. First few days I used it I felt great. That euphoria did taper off but I still feel better just generally.

The stinging nettle doesn't seem to help with test, its just in my mix, but it does apparently fight inflammation which means it has secondary effects on allergies and (in my case) my asthma.

Piricetam? I'll look that up thanks.

>intentionally contracting toxoplasmosis for gains
High test won't help you if you're too sick to work out

RIP TIGERS

Living in mediterranean spain, tiger nut milk (orchata) is pretty much our national drink. I don't drink it that often cause most of it is made with tons of sugar, some people still do it at home tho, tastes amazing and is very easy to do.

I just eat the nuts tho, as a snack. Taste pretty neutral, and they're much cheaper here too. But as far as I know, I've never heard of their test boosting effects, ever, and is very common here.

Another cool Veeky Forums snack we have here is pickled lupins.
>mirin 40g of protein per 100g

Cat owners are just naturally high test.

I'm American I consume heavy metals all the time without knowing and I can deny the holocaust and shit in as many korans as I want.

I wouldn't worry about safe levels set by the EU anyways. If their idea of a safe level of cadmium in nuts is anything like their idea of a safe level of Islam in France they only provide the illusion of safety.