How bad did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

How bad did I fuck up Veeky Forums?
190kgs

Stop fucking bouncing the weight off the floor. Why do people do this?

I wish I could do consecutive dl's at that weight. I gotta take a few seconds break every time I go down.

>190kg x 1

Does it really fucking matter to you that much, you fucking retard? Show me your lift you faggot.

hang yourself from a palm tree

> x 1

There are no palm trees in my country.

You're initial rep you jerked the bar up. You need to start the lift with the bar being taught and not up if you get what im saying

do it without the adipowers

Neck yourself from your moms puss lips

What do you even mean.

Why?
I'm working out to do cleans in the future. It's better for me to get used to deadlifting with Weightlifting shoes then

you are bouncing the weight but besides that its alright

There's literally nothing wrong with that, it's damn near flawless. Anyone who complains is retarded.

I didn't actually jerk it, I was just trying to get myself hyped.

>straps
>bouncing

kys

Or alternatively don't kys. It's up to you what you're training for, do you want to get stronger, or do you want to be able to tell your fuckbuddies that you lift 20 lbs more than them? It's all up to you.

>straps
>bouncing the weight
>memepower shoes

Congrats OP, thats impressive

Your picture proves my point entirely, equipment like straps is only useful for showing off and bragging.

Bouncing like that is basically just an ego lift, like bouncing the bar off your shest in the bench press. Reduces the difficulty on the hardest part of the exercise, and allows probably 50% more reps at an equal weight.

Yes, it does. It's called a
>dead
lift
for a reason. most reputable strength coaches will tell you this as well.

did you never take basic physics in high school?

>t. 60kg deadlifter

Keep it up OP.

>You're

Looks to me like the spine's a little rounded at the bottom and a little arched at the top but idk if it's to a significant degree? I'm only a paranoid novice, just curious if this is acceptable.

No, its pretty close to a neutral spine position. There's nothing wrong with that.

I would also say stop bouncing reps.
Deadstopping ensures you are not losing potential progress in the coming off of the floor part of the lift.

Not bad. Two things though:

1. Its a deadlift. Lift it from a dead stop, i.e. dont bounce

2. This could be the clothes that your wearing but it looks like youre having a hard time bringing your hips through. When you lock out, it looks like youre trying more to pull your upper back back than to push your ass into the bar. It's not super pronounced, but it could lead to hyperextension of your lower back on a hard set. Squeeze the core, Imagine trying to fuck the bar and you shouldnt have an issue.

looks fine to me

This allows your legs to rest though, decreasing time under tension.

If thats really what youre fucking worried about you can lower the weight and tap the ground real lightly, this will tire you out more, but improve muscular control.

>decreasing time under tension.

u wot m8.
Bouncing reps reduces time under tension.. assuming you do the same number of reps.

TUT isn't dependent on always being in motion.

Regardless of what you think TUT is, it isn't as important as keeping your "off the floor" portion of a deadlift strong. Because coming off the floor is such a sticking point for so many people.

The impact what he was doing is minimal to none and far less detrimental than bouncing the weight up and using momentum to start the rep.

ALSO: Why the fuck are you wearing straps for such a babby weight?

Not OP, but can you prove you lift more?

Weightlifting shoes with raised heels are for squatting. For deadlifting you want to have flat shoes or barefoot.

Don't quite remember if it was a safety or difficulty issue.

Difficulty, by raising your heels off the floor you're deadlifting at a slight deficit, which makes the lift a little harder

Good job op :)
Its alot more than i can do

I would recommend not bouncing at the bottom, drop the weight reset form and pull.

Touch and go lets you lift a lot more, last time i tried touch and go i got 180kg for 16 reps you basically just test the lockout rather than the whole lift.

You didn't fuck up, you did a fantastic job.

lol

stop bouncing your lightweight and your hips shoot up too fast.

little fixes that will make your deadlift better.

>straps
>touch and go reps
>wearing shoes

lose them all bro

>deadlift
>dead
meaning the motion stops
stop bouncing it like a faggot

your neck and your back should be on the same line as far as i know

but generally good, you're stronger than me ayy

Your lockouts look like they're all in your lumbar.

Only an 1rm is allowed to look this disgusting to be honest.

>tfw bigger than both of you in all aspects and dont even deadlift

shiggy

The initial pull was a bit jerky, I get that you're trying to hype yourself up, but pulling the slack out of the bar before you initate the pull is STRONGLY recommended
Backwards lean was a little excessive at the top
Reps are a bit bouncy
Head is not in line with the spine (some people make a big deal out of this, I consider it somwhat inconsequential and think its a matter of preference)

But all in all it looks fine: I'm mirin, especially considering its beltless.

Don't bounce the weight.

>overextended back without locking out one single time
>bouncing
>chicken head
>using straps for 190 kg
i'd tell you to kill yourself, but i can just wait a couple weeks or maybe months and you'll do that without any external advice

no, you

your neck is bending too far back on lockout and is in general too high. keep it neutral by looking like a foot ahead while pulling off ground. you shouldn't be able to look yourself in the eye in the mirror until lockout.
stop bouncing the weight. pause after each rep.

most helpful guy in the thread

lower back is rounding. It's too weak to pull this off with good form.
Straps. Your hands are too weak to hold the bar.
Bounce. You can lower the bar, and let the weight settle down for 1 second on the floor before pulling it up if you don't want to do traditional shit.

aside from indefensibly cheating the lift, it's dangerous for your post. chain. when the load on your poor hammies bounces from 400lbs to 0 back to 400lbs you can really tear some shit up (or get a bad cramp.)

but really have you ever taken a minute to consider why you bounce weight? you're not a geared up monster pulling 700x8 on a dl bar for show. your best pull (and good tech practice) comes from setting up and executing perfectly. you're executing once and essentially doing some weird partial afterward. not only are you robbing yourself of good, real strength and tech practice, you're padding your stats. what does a real set at that weight look like on film?

Nice bro, looks good. Only tips I'd have are to watch that you don't hyper extend your back, looks awfully close there if not hyper extended, and to let the weight reach a dead stop at the bottom of each rep. Otherwise, looking good.

I want a source on anything you just said because it sounds like a bunch of broscience to me. Touch and go deadlifts have their place just like dead stop deads do. Also what the fuck was your original argument? That your hammies go from 400lbs to 0 back to 400lbs? What the fuck does this even mean? Obviously your hammstrings are contracting at the bottom even on touch and go otherwise it would be just as hard as dead stop. You do know that your hamstring are one of the first muscles involved at the bottom of a deadlift, right? You're hamstrings dont go to "0" just because the weight touches the ground you fucking imbecile. OP, clearly everyone giving you shit is butt hurt because I dont see anything wrong with your lift.