What is an ideal weight for me?

Pic attached is me. I'm 5'3 and currently 134.8 pounds. According to my scale, my body fat percentage is 24%, and my TBW is 42.8%, which is low for women. I have a BMI of 23.88. I am drinking a gallon and a half of water every day to try and increase my tbw. In your personal opinions, when is the ideal weight, body fat percentage, tbw, and BMI for someone 5'3? Thank you.

Side view

Back view. Saggy and gross I know, I have been doing jumping squat rotations to try and tone my butt.

Less than that.
Read the sticky

less

first do you like BBC? and have you tried it yet?

Lose fat, gain muscle, read sticky.

lmao you look like a girl. Hop on SS + GOMAD.

No and no. Not relevant either
Not sure if this is sarcasm.
My apologies, I didn't read through the entire guide, just skimmed it and didn't see what I was looking for.

Post tits before we PT you, fatty.

Lmao you look like a chick wtf. How does a man get this body? Is it the water? Are you transitioning???

>No and no. Not relevant either
liar you will one day sugar tits

>I have been doing jumping squat rotations to try and tone my butt.
read the sticky until you understand why this is a stupid sentence.

it's the water, the government is putting estrogens in it. watch Infowars.

Just bee yourself

How do you know if you haven't tried it?
Do you hate niggers?
Are you from /pol/?
What is the consistency and color of your last period?

I am not a man.
My apologies again, I just skimmed it really before posting, will read through it thoroughly now.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

If you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about you would realize how fucking stupid horribly misinformed you are about how the body works.
Jump squats work.

well, i'm gonna help you because of those trolls
weight doesn't matter, so you need to lift (focus on legs and butt) and eat healthy
>focus on eatin chicken breast with salads and veggies
>focus on squats and deadlifts, don't be afraid to do heavy weights
>do at least 20 min of cardio everyday, jumping rope is goat and cycling is good too
>do a lot of crunches
you don't need much more to have a good body, just do some other isolation machines for legs and upperbody on the day after legs, work legs and butt at least twice a week, three times is optimal

Focus on the part about losing weight

I personally think it's different for everyone, assuming your not obese or overly skinny, which your not. 24% body fat is right around where you should be and you look to be in average to good shape. I personally don't adhere to any set numbers in regards to my weight, since it will change with my goals.

tldr you look good, be whatever weight makes you happy.

Nothing like a couple jump squats to pack on the mass

Riley?

>how to lose all your gains and become a paraplegic - the post

I want to put my pener in your butt :)

Do you just want a lithe body that will attract men, or do you want strength?

Dave?

You mean women are pissing it out into the water as a result of birth control given out by big government. No average American consumes enough tap water for it to make that much of a difference. However it probably does deficit weight loss to some extent.
>that muffin top
Better start walking your ass on the treadmill at 15 incline and at 2.5 mph to burn that shit off. Running and pretend squats won't cut it dude

wud fug

Fuark mirin triceps. Routine?

>how to lose all your gains and become a paraplegic - the post
which gains? she doesn't have much anyway
also if you want >toned legs and butt and doesn't squat and dealift, you don't want >toned legs and butt

I rock climb.
Strength, but not the body of an extreme female weight lifter. Toned.
My fear is not weight gain, I would like to add muscle and lose fat, if gaining muscle mass weight entails that it's okay.

Jesus bro, you look like a fucking girl. Put on some boxers, go back to the gym, and actually lift a weight or two.

No one knows.
You see, YOUR ideal weight fluctuates based on a whole host of things we don't know.

One woman might be obese at 150 while another woman is perfectly fine at 150.

You seem to be in the...20-25% bodyfat range which is PERFECTLY fine. But since you're using all of the buzzwords that come with fitness in your posts it seems that you want to slim down and get rid of that jiggle that most men find perfectly fine.

The first thing you're going to have to do is not workout FOR a specific weight. Use the scale as a guide not a destination. Also the bodyfat tester on those things is kinda trash.

Next you're going to have to take a long hard look at your eating habits and change it up a bit.

Lastly, a basic bitch cardiobunny routine or pilates or stripper pole dancing on top of some extra aerobics is all you need to tighten and tone your body.

P.S. Don't go annie or listen to the people who tell you to get a six pack and striations or become a lowlevel powerlifter and shit.
They're all queers looking to make you into shlick fap material, powerlifting shills, and dwarf women who want to push what they're doing as the best.

toning is a fucking meme invented by the tv shop industry. it doesn't exist.

lmao is your name jocelynn?
if so then
GET OUT OF MY BOARD ROASTIE
THIS IS MY PRIVATE SANCTUARY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if not then just read the sticky

I am neither of these people.
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

you can climb my mountain anytime

You need to lose about 20lbs

Will do, thank you.
I most definitely will be working my legs often. I will refer to the sticky about nutrition and the best exercises for legs.

That number sounds overwhelming but that's just my fattie mind wanting to pussy out and not get in shape. I used to be around 105 pounds but in a skinny fat unhealthy manor, 20 pounds seems like a fair amount, if done healthily. Will keep this in my mind.

anyone has that pic of that lady/dude that had gyno, was hilarious? haven't seen it in a while

Clean your diet up, avoid processed food and sugar. Join a gym, hit the stairmaster and elliptical. Squat 3x a week along with full body workouts. High volume, slow and controlled reps.

You'll lean out relatively quick and look awesome.

>Comes here to get a PT for free
>Doesnt read sticky
>Doesnt listen when someone tells her straight up how much she needs to lose

Get. Out.

why don't you find yourself a good old manlet to take care of you instead ?

Two months of hard work and its gone.
Dont eat more than 1500 calories a day and do ANYTHING 6x a week where you sweat for 30mins or more.
My gf is ur height and 110lbs, she does yoga and rowing 5x a week and has a little ab definiton.

Legs:
>Squats, deadlift, dumbbell lunges, barbell glute bridge, stairmaster cardio
Stomach
>Squats & deadlift do a fair bit, but add on ab roller for isolation (infintely better than crunches)

Out of everything, squats are the most vital. You can do all the cardio you want to slim down, but it won't build up an hourglass-shaped lower body.

If you want to do some shoulder or lat exercises to exaggerate upper body width (in relation to waist), that's fine. But don't workout chest directly (ie. bench), and deadlift should be sufficient for your arms.

>24%
ya no its not

6'0" 200lbs here, I'd pork you.

5'2 female here.

Ideal weight varies between 113 and 116 based on muscle amout and fat percentage. At my fav body composition, I'm around 113 and eating around 1500-1600 cals a day. My cal cut is fat: 15%, protein: 25%, carbs: 60%. The carbs are veggies, mostly green and mostly above ground varities (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, etc).

For exercise, 3-4 days of cardio per week, 30 min with an avg heartrate of 140-160 bpm (this will shift with you're age - i'm 29). Weights are 4 days a week broken up shoulders and back; chest and triceps; hamstrings and biceps; glutes and quads. Three exercises for each muscle group. Each should be done 12/10/8/8 times with 60sec rest between each set.

If you start this, expect the first month to be fun and show great progress but it'll take about 6 months of dedicated work to get to a great cut based on where you are now.

Squats are trash for female lower body development.
There's a reason why female fitness competitors, instagram girls, and brazillian booty models, don't make a habit of doing them.

OP, I'm 5'3 too. I'm 10lbs heavier than you though but I lift (amateur). Also, your fat distributes to your limbs which is a blessing because my Asian genetics gave me thin limbs :/ I think the weight you're at is fine. I'm actually trying to get down to your weight. You just need to tone up, imo. Cardio and lift 3-4x times a week or do the classes they have at the gym if you're not comfortable lifting. The workouts they teach you in the classes are pretty good and you'd get a combined aerobic workout. Seems like you're pretty good with your diet which is something I've always had a problem with.
Pic related. 145 lbs 5'3. Already lost 10 trying to lose 10 more.

Dont 'try', that mentality is setting yourself for failure, do it you pussy bitch.
And make it 20lbs

Thicc

I like being a little pudgy. I just want a flatter stomach. I have no desire to have washboard abs. OP's weight is ideal to me, she just needs to lift to have a more defined shape. Don't get me wrong though, toned/muscular abs are hot on females and males.... I'm not *that girl* that says "ermergerd she looks like a dude those muscles are gross". I say they look hot.

fuck of whale
OP is fat too

almost looks like a pepe from the thumbnail, strawberries r the eyes and panties are the smirk

You need to lose more than 10 lbs

Either of you ladies going to post your tata's for the lads

>I like being a little pudgy.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Seriously. Fucking delusional.

you don''t look overweight by any means, i just think you lack lean muscle and your bodyfat is going to be high due to being a woman. read the sticky, put a simple routine together with a focus on compound movements, squats, deadlifts, band pull ups or assisted pull ups, some push ups, and cardio. do plenty of squats, stiff legged deadlifts, lunges, box jumps on leg days. i don't think a gallon and a half of water is necessary by any means unless you are extremely active and are ingesting enough potassium and sodium to kill a small child.
don't say you're saggy and gross, most of us would probably smash and i certainly would, just use that internal dialogue for some motivation.

This thread is now officially awesome.
Oh and only try to lose five pounds at a time and keep pictures.
Compare your recent pictures to your old pictures. If you are comfortable with what you see and you feel like you can comfortably maintain that body forever then you're done. You'll only have to worry about maintaining your sexiness and staying hot.
Personally I think you're fine and would do everything to tap that. But me wanting to dick you half to death does not matter, what matters is you liking yourself.
Oh and post moar pictures here...sans strawberry and strawberry colored panties..for..you know...science..and to help..

The sticky won't talk to you about "ideal weight" because it's different for everyone. That being said, READ THE FUCKING STICKY. You are skinnyfat, but not bad. Get on Starting Strength (SS) or something similar and start lifting. Don't over-eat. It won't take that long to build enough muscle to drive that BF% down when you decide it's time to cut, and then you will look damn good.

And don't worry about looking like "an extreme female weightlifter." Unless you're doing roids and lifting 6 days a week, you won't. It's not going to just sneak up on you. Chicks that look like that have to work extremely hard and THEN get their BF% WAY down. When you see the right amount of muscle definition for you, go to the gym a bit less and find what works to maintain it.

This is different for every person, but do some research, find out the fundamentals, then you can ask some more pointed questions.

Just keep eating below maintenance and do cardio until you are happy with how you look. I'd recommend the eliptical on high resistance, heavy weight squats and leg curls.

offer an alternative that works user-kun
i wanna know too

Sumo squats
Gobblet squats
Lunges
Hip raises
Romanian Dead Lifts

What? It was halfway decent advice.

You're losing about 1 of those numbers, I'm 5'7 and 195 and look way better than you.

"Defined shape" is lower bodyfat you delusional sea cow.
OP needs to lose 10lbs to get that.
You weight 10lbs more than OP.

10+10=potato (which you should avoid for a while)

Looks like you've had enough pork there fatty

lift heavy weights and eat at a slight surplus

what is the ideal cock size for you? girth and length please.