/CBT/ Mid Cut edition

So I'm about 2 months into the cut and I'm in this weird stage, I'm down nearly 5 kilos but I see damn near zero difference, am I doing something wrong? I haven't really lost any strenght so I'm totally stumped
My routine looks like this
>IF, eat from 1pm to 9pm, definitely in a deficit as I'm obviously losing weight
>workout 4-5x a week, PPL with 10 mins of cardio at the end, drink BCAAs during the workout
>occasionally will go for a fasted run or swim in the morning, I take BCAAs here aswell
regardless I'm gonna keep going untill I'm satisfied with my bf%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-b1SuZ5CCE
gregnuckols.com/2016/12/11/ffmi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you checked your back and legs? Maybe you store fat there

you probably just lost water weight

lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks cause I was sick and not eating for a while but still kept my muscle and lifts are the same. 5'9 180 lbs.

stop cutting. you have visible abs

eat at maintenance IIFYM and your lifts will increase without added BF%

when you stall, change rep ranges (5x5 to 3x5 or 5x3)

keep going until you stall again

bulk until you can only just see abs

again when you stall, change rep ranges (5x5 to 3x5 or 5x3)

keep going again

when you stall, start cutting until your abs are as visible as they are currently

and for the love of fucking god work your delts more

repeat

how much do you press?

5'10 184lbs

am I built enough to cut? I'm so sick of being disappointed when looking in the mirror.

Been working out for a little under a year.

OHP i do 5x5 135 lbs

Bench press I do 3x10 185 lbs

I don't know my one rep maxes.

you look great. goal body
nice tat
utterly mirin

Any advice?

Shit was rotated
>176cm (5'9)
>74kg (155lbs or something)
>Body 24/365

Looking great homie

Thx m8, appreciate the kind words

Mirin

I'm almost two weeks into cut, not completely lost the will to live yet

Thanks man
Mirin delts and chest proportions,gonna look good when fully cut

How are you 180lbs, do you have gorilla legs or what

>20160814

6'6
230 lbs
Help me brehs

Im just a dense guy this is the lightest ive been in months. My legs arent even that big

What should I work on?
Thinking I should do a cut for better definition

Work on height

And face

23/m
6'3" 170lbs

I havent been to the gym in a solid month, but i just bought some running shoes and hoping to buy a bike and wetsuit soon.

Going to try and gain weight while training for a triathalon.

yeah manletism sucks

nah my facial aesthetics are good

"I'm so sick of being disappointed when looking in the mirror."

That should answer your own question.

Lift and cut
>spoon feed me like my mom fed me 5000 Calories the last 10 years!
Sticky & internet search engine

uh why the fuck are you cutting?

You look fit so now you should go and learn a new language or skill.

Or bulk and get xboxhueg with some celltech brah u gon b a sick cunt fuark!

Interesting fact: Your numbers put you ~10lbs above the FFMI natural limit for someone our height/BF. Typically caps around 170lb (assuming BF held at 10%), which is commonly achieved/plateaued around the four year mark of consistent cumulative lifting and dieting.

So...wrong numbers, genetic anomaly or unsolved mystery? For reference I'm also 5'9 sitting at 164lb, approx same bodyfat (10%ish). Apparently you're 16lbs of pure lean muscle mass heavier than me (and 10 pounds heavier than most men's physique competitors in your height/weight bracket).

reposting

6'3" 194lbs
third week of almost /no-beer/, wish I was holding a cold one.
already got compliments from new girls, lol

in Veeky Forums I trust

also if anyone interested, I don't flat bench, only incline, OHP, and crunches at the end of every session.

I stopped lifting for a year and got fat.
I'm down from 200 to 190, I'll see how I look at 175, maybe I'll bulk from there.
Once I can see my abs again I'm gonna start lean bulking. I'm wide hipped as all fuck so I can't wait to get rid of these love handles and get my lats back.

Starting cut soon 6' 230lbs

Why is this dudes physique so disturbing?

Breh you mirin mah gainz?

He looks like a playdough sculpture of a fit person.

I'm this guy javascript:quote('41051269');
I know that's probably not you but nice bicep gains.

Went from 140 to 150 in about 4 months (with 2 weeks out of the gym due to travel). I'm way better than before, but obviously I could've put more weight

God i look like garbage. I feel like trimmimg up is impossible for me no matter how I eat.

Lol probably just cuz i hit that pose bad. I retracted my back and the camera is in a weird angle. I am arm dominant tho so maybe thats just what makes it look weird. Or the fact that im pretty fat right now.
Thanks though.

Why cut when you have no muscles?
You should probably bulk for a couple years until you can actually bench 3pl8 (or atleast look like you can)... You can't chisel a pebble bro

I'm the guy who said you look like play dough, to be honest I'm smaller than you so I'm still Mirin brah. It's a weird photo though

Im the javascript guy. And be honest bruh you roiding?

u mirin wings

he's not 10%bodyfat, he just trains core unlike you, ya fucking origami trip bastard fuck outta here

Yes.
Heightweightstatsyearsliftingcycle?

Thanks for the compliments brahs.
Lol no I am not roiding. Been lifting for 3,5 years now started as skinnyfat who couldn't bench the bar. Ate alot trained alot.
Backshot I am too autistic to hit a proper back lat spread so i just have this

Well I'll be damned holmes you should be a cholo enforcer

Bruh German here.I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.

My physique around 6 months ago making solid bulk gains now untill summer. Any weak points I should really focus on besides my chest?

Hi friends

5'8 170 lbs

More recent pic

what is the recomended cut % if i want to see progress?
should 400 cals below my current intake do it?

traps

5'11" 180 lbs, lifting a little over three years natty

6 months liftan, mid cut. This ok?

Been waiting for a thread like this so I could hit you with a few questions, an user in another thread said you'd be doing a split since day 1. True or false? For a skinny fat natty with aspirations to look like you, do I eat to maintenance and lift moderately? Protein blend or whey? Cardio or not?

Any advice appreciated. I'm 2 months in and already having soreness in the left shoulder due to shit form and I'm taking the week off currently and gonna deload and work on form next week.

>Why did I have to ruin my body and start so late edition

massive progress man congrats and keep going, you're lucky you don't have any extreme stretch marks

woah dude, are those nike downshifters? i got the same shoes.

Yeah been working on them! These are the results flexed dont mind the horrible lighting

Thanks, they're still there but fading nicely

Reslon air

Mirin serratus

Hueg

Mirin af. Do you have some kind of postural imbalance tho?

6'4 212
Trying to cut down a little bit then get back on the bulk train

Typical /fit.

You people love going on a cut, when you have nothing to cut for.

Its like the lanklets wearing a tank top. or the fat girls wearing a bikini.

Stop cutting when you kids have 12 inch arms.

you look like a fucking doritos
and why tf dont you close your hands properly

word

5'10" 145 been lifting regularly for 4 months or so, please help me escape skeltal

turn around and show back too

It´s becuase he has no muscle on his chest or abs

youtube.com/watch?v=A-b1SuZ5CCE

Riley?

Too lazy to do it right now, I'll do it tomorrow
I would make a joke but I'm uglier than that numale piece of shit so I have no room to judge

Dat dere scoliosis, how can you tell my rib flare?

nice, are you doing SS or anything?

>an user in another thread said you'd be doing a split since day 1. True or false?

True, all three years lifting thus far following hypertrophy split routine, majority of which being ABCABCX.

>For a skinny fat natty with aspirations to look like you, do I eat to maintenance and lift moderately?

Diet: I made the mistake of wasting several months cutting from skinnyfat to auschwitz when I should have started either recomping or lean bulking from day one. Like most dyel/normies starting out I assumed abs were synonomous for a good physique. My advice would be *lean* bulk (+300cals over tdee, no more) for the first 6 months before considering any kind of cut.

Routine wise, no, don't do any routine "moderately". Almost every session, especially during newb gains for first 6 months, should result in consistent gains so long as you are actually pushing yourself to near failure, not some "moderate" shit.

>Protein blend or whey? Cardio or not?

At this point you would be getting lost in the minutae if you start worrying about blends vs whey vs casein vs semen etc. Yes there is surely a difference between "optimal" proteins during different times of the day, pre and post workout, etc, but you're talking about veeeeery little difference to a new lifter who's body isn't even used to getting large amounts of protein of any kind. If you insist though, whey (fast digesting) in the morning and after lifting, casein before bed.

Cardio is completely optional and more about heart health. It's calorically counterproductive when lean bulking, seeing as you'll have to eat an even higher surplus to offset the calories you're burning in order to avoid catabolism.

Hope it helps senpai, here's me (top left) at 2 months in, same place you are. Skinnyfat dyel etc. You gonna make it homie.

well you do have the same haircut and proportions, how much ugly can you be?

>roiding for this

Thanks friend, I'm actually just doing some shitty three day split I found on bodybuilding.com. It's alright as a beginner program but I may switch to SS since I feel a lot more comfortable with my lifts

Would rather be skelly than bulk further into skinny fat desu. Gotta get ready for dat dere Paradiso 2017 bruh

Eating 1650 cals per day IF style, high protein low carb.

Not much of a difference yet but I got about 8 weeks left on this cut so I'm excited to see my abs clearly for the first time in my life

Head on maybe a 5/10, profile at most a 3/10

Your bellybutton and you look like you've got a high hip

I don't know what to say bud, literally last month I weighed myself with tshirt gymshorts and sneakers and weighed 193.4 lbs. I know weigh 182.8 with the same outfit. I guess im a genetic freak.

I have 15s tyvm

New to taking things seriously. Should I cut or bulk? Obviously want to look gud for the summer, but if i cut will i go skeleton mode? I'm 6'4" around 197 rn

Honestly? If you cut now you'd have a good fit physique to normies while the dudes of Veeky Forums will call you a skelly.

I'd say cut and see where it takes you

Bulk. If you really really care about being lean for summer, you could maintain

But I'd start the slow bulk

Also nice bathroom

Cutting would def turn you into a skelly

Mid cut edition? Guess I'll hop in then. 5'11" around 193lbs hoping to get down to 185lbs by summer as long as lifts don't go down too much

why don't you go Riley-mode till you buff up?
Could be good for you.

It means a brawler from a wetback gang

Looking better than me brother Seems we both have fairly wide hips just smash lats and shoulders next bulk otherwise mint. Making it for sure

6'3 220bs here. Not super cut but
>Bench 225x8
>OHP 185x1
>DL 405x5

Bro, you don't have anything to cut. You want to look good for the summer? Develop the body of a man, along with man strength. Doesn't mean get fat, but you want to look powerful-ish, at least....not like some suave twink.

I'd recommend a slight surplus, especially if you're still in the newb phase where you can make glorious gains regularly

Up the calories. I'm 5'6 162 and I eat 2100 on a cut

You think so? I haven't lost any strength and I've been dropping lbs.

Thanks, its my parents.

Got a pic so I know what I'm shooting for?

Please, and I'm being serious. Focus on not standing like you want a bigger man to approach and dominate you.

ffmi "natural limit" is flawed. even if it were, not everyone has the same cap. he could just have great genetics

gregnuckols.com/2016/12/11/ffmi/

6' 3"
228 lbs as of this morning
I've put on ~40 lbs in 16 months. Progress has been tough because I practice and play sport x3 a week. Doing my first cut now for the next 4 months, wish me luck brehs.

>two days ago
deadlifts
rack pulls
heavy squat
lat pulldowns
some db curls, presses, and flies
ohps

>yesterday
bench press
inclined bench
chin ups
ohps