Manlets

>manlets

>when her cup starts with C

>tfw 55'6''

>Tfw 6'4 and big
Its always funny seeing all the DYEL manlets always try to avoid eye contact and follow whatever workout im doing. Everybody instantly knows im alpha the second they see my humongous frame I would honestly kill myself if I was a manlet.

Why do you folks mock people who had no saying in the matter.

>5'9"
>think about suicide every week

>tfw 6'0

agreed they gotta be at least D's or G's

phew, good thing I'm 4'9''

>when her height starts with 6

>when her weight starts with a 2

Women are the ones keeping this meme alive. They're like Animals and hate short men because of their instincts.

Your literally a 5'7-5'9 manlet writing this
pathetic

>When he squats 3x per week

>not liking tall girls
You gay son?

>not wanting a beautiful tall amazonian gf
have fun with manlet kids

>wanting a tall, broad shouldered, narrow hipped, manjawed, deep voice having, high testosterone, slutty, disgusting gf

rather have a healthy gf over a short fat one laddy

>tfw 5'11 king of manlets
>always say i'm 6'0+
>nobody's the wiser

b-but w-what if it ends in an 11...?

>not realizing you can grow taller by sheer willpower

C'mon guys don't you want to make it

Short women will objectively give you healthier kids, make more devoted wives, and have higher estrogen

I do this too.

i also do this

b-but im 5'11 and 3/4 an inch

fuck you god

They will also give you smaller kids

>Wanting to be the father of manlets
No thanks

>5'11
>painfully average/slightly below average height
>enough of a manlet that gains are good
>only 8 months lifting, already objectively better physique than 90% of the normies around me
Yes, i am jealous of buff 6'1+ dudes, but in reality, i really dont see much of them, and id rather be a muscular average manlet, than a fat/skellington lanklet.

im 5'6, really doesnt bother me other than my weight that I always have issues with trying to get off

>When her weight has 3 digits

Tfw balding 5'3" manlet with a receded chin

JUST

She ugly now, loked great a couole years ago

god user i am so sorry

>When her weight starts with 2

When will they learn

Wew laddie

5'11-6'1 is the best height possible for a man to have. Prove me wrong manlets/lankets.

I'm 5'11 but 6'2 is definitely the optimal male height

>his height starts with a 5
>his weight starts with a 1
>his dick starts with a 6

>pedofiles

>tfw my dick doesn't even start with a 6

WAKEY WAKEY LITTLE MANLETS
YOUR NIGHTMARE WILL NEVER END
YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE A MAN
ALWAYS DISSED
ALWAYS LOOKING LIKE A CHILD

5'7 guy here, i always found people above a certain height to be really awkward looking, personally i think tall people should be gassed because they arent very aesthetic or pleasing to the eye

cope

>when she has the wrinkles of a middle-aged woman while in her twenties

This pic has never been more relevant. Hang in there anonymous

>Hang in there anonymous

Soon I will

Sehr gut mein freund, its auschwitz for you :D

Does anyone else notice that manlets flex when they walk by you?

im 5'6, but i tell people im 7'3

Normies fall for this everytime

Found this on tinder a couple days ago

>Would kill myself if i was a manlet

Weak minded faggot.

>Suicide ever

Im a guy and think manlets are ridiculous too

>6 and a half inch
>tell people Im 6'1

It's not only manlets who do this you know

>tfw 184 cm
>tfw too low to round it up to 186 to say im 6'1
God dammit

6'1 is 185 senpai you're golden

I'm not a manlet and these threads are the dumbest shit ever.

>getting butthurt about manlet threads

Insecure virgin manlet detected

Manlet here, I only do this in the theater lobby. Some of the lanklets get visibly uncomfortable, which is when I flex my glutes to let them know that they'll be sitting with me. I hand them a box of crablegs and an empty 64 oz cup while looking them in their nonexistent biceps. I then walk them over to the butter station and tell them that they need to eat big to get big. "You have to fill the whole cup otherwise you're never going to get big biceps", I say as I direct his palm to the butter pump. After five minutes of slow controlled pumping, he is visibly breaking a sweat. This is when I pull another empty cup out from behind and hand it to him. "you gotta eat big to get big." "See that guy over there," as I point to the rotund gentleman of short stature who has filled his popcorn buckets with butter in a peppy three minutes using both pumps, "That can be you but only if you start pumping butter." After the second cup is filled, I slap his now sweaty ass in the direction of the usher. This is how I get past the no singles policy. Both stubs in my hand, he follows me to the top row. As the lights dim, I whisper into his ear, "You did a good job pumping out there. Take your pants off." I squeeze his wrist to let him know that it's okay. As he gets up to remove his pants, I tug his underwear down. I reassure him that it's okay with a gentle pinch. I grab a crab leg, dip it the warm butter cup, and push it against his muscular ring. Clearly shaken, he turns to me, and I say softly "This protects the protein. You want to maximize your gains, right?" He nods in approval as I massage the slippery meat out of the hard shell into his most delicate areas. With my right hand, I grab another from the box submerging my whole hand, crab leg and all, into the vessel of golden fluid, and only now has the realization of his gains hit him.

>facelets

ITT: dicklets

I noticed there are two kinds of tall people. Those that feel really awkward and out of place about their own grotesque height, they usually have the put- me-out-of-my- misery-i-am-a-freak-of-nature look on their faces. And those that look down on everyone else that is shorter in height. Later are usual insecure asshats with a bloated ego that blows up in their face every opportunity that comes. Being tall obviously equals misery.

Guess who just grew to 6'1

Just push it a bit worse and you'll loop back around and become chad-tier

>im 5'4"
>granpappy was 6'5"

Get me off this ride

I'm a manlet and i think these threads are hilarious

Lmao all this cherrypicked hoes

you can still slay tons of pussy if you're under 6'

all you need is money and/or charisma

>wanting kids in the first place
>not getting a based vasectomy
Enjoy your genderfluid kids little cuck

>5'2
>120 pounds

Jesus... manlet status if ever there was one.

What do you call sluts with no future?

Oh wait...

Really.. you realize this shit is intended to either
a.) piss you off, or in other words, troll you
b.) make you realize women don't care about what you look like

If that fat fucking asshole that lives down the street from me can fuck 10-15 girls a year, and I mean he's an enormous fucking fatass, so can any of you. Granted they're not quality pussy, but still.