Weight Loss Pills

Anyone ever tried weight loss pills? Do any of them actually work?

The only one that works is DNP

Is this legit or are you guys just shilling?

legit I can timestamp if you want
combined with IF fat melts off. it's like cheating

yohimbine isn't really for weight loss necessarily but you need to be cutting in order for it to work.

I take it on my 'cut' days 2 days a week. It's certainly no miracle. I took some this morning and even after an hour of exercise it's hard for me to work right now cause I'm jittery. It feels like coming down from molly.

If it means getting rid of my lower stomach fat though, It's worth it.

Try it for yourself, it's cheap as fuck

Where should I order it from?

isn't Yohimbine only for stubborn fat? Like for people already at 12% bf and trying to drop < 10% bf?

please correct if i'm mistaken; I'm cutting and was considering yohimbine but thought I wasn't ready for it yet

buy this pill goyim! don't diet and exercise!

but yohimbine only works if you DO diet and exercise

Isn't it better to take it while fasting?

Literally just eat less. You're guaranteed to lose weight if your diet is low in calories and carbs. Just pop vitamins.

Curious about this too.

I currently got to 15% bf and want to go lower, ordered some yohimbine but have yet to receive it.

>tfw illegal in this country

Bump

DNP bro. It fucks with your mitochondria to make them less efficient, so you produce more heat and less energy. So you end up burning way more calories to make the same energy. Downsides-youll be a sweaty disgusting mess while you're on cycle, if you take to much you'll literally just die, if you don't use the proper supplements you'll get cancer, cataracts, nerve damage/chronic pain, and probably AIDS I don't know. Good luck have fun.

Anything that suppresses appetite, or is a stimulant (which makes you burn more calories while doing the same things) will help you lose weight. It's a slow process regardless of what you do, though.

Clen is better tho. It spares your muscle big time while dnp burns everything. And dnps sides are worse. Dnp is only recommended to fat asses

Dnp burns fat to muscle in a 9:1 ratio. You can make this better by roiding.

I took yohimbine + caffeine + green tea daily for two months and it basically makes you lose an extra pound a week. Effective, but fucking nothing compared to a pound a day fat loss from DNP + t3.

Ephedrine does

Makes me emotional and insomniac.

Also I shit tons of blood

How much caffeine are we talking about

>Also I shit tons of blood
Better get that checked out m8

One 200mg tablet a day

T3

congratulations you win you have ulcerative colitis

No. I dumped 40 lbs as an experiment on yohimbine/if/ec stack.

It only works while in a fasted state. Less time fasted, less time effective.

EC?

not the person you're replying to but:
ephedrine + caffeine.

ephedrine is not available as weight loss supp. in the states tho (i think?) so i get mine through bronkaid. it's OTC asthma medicine and has sufficient eph. in it.

some people also add advil into this stack but i never.

it's not brilliant
I blasted 500mg for 10 days and don't think I lost any more than I would have without it

how much would this help a fatty thats doing IF?

what if i take vyvanse with this shit?

Does anyone know if yohimbine has any effects on gyno?

It prolly won't do anything that normally cutting wont

Gyno is a over hyped meme anyways

What's t3

I'm already on the EC train, legitimately wondering about Yohimbine. Any actual studies to back up claims of weight loss desu?

Thyroid hormone

if there was a pill that made weight loss easy dont you think the world will know about it by now?

basically yohimbine taken in the summer is going to be a constant sweat fest right?