twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tried to warn you all

lulul tru lief

Hide your alts!

>btc moon
alts crash
>btc crash
alts crash

When can we get rid of this fucking dinosaur?

King

all in on btc right now

told ya

Lets just get this shit over with

always gotta be ready to sell those alts and hop back on BTC. You might take a bit of a loss but better than holding forever. Rebuy alts at lower price and ride them back up.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

discord.gg/9raqAeP

New Veeky Forums only P&D group

limited room, join while you still can

November is going to be a sweet month for bittycoin

I love seeing the walls getting eaten up so fast just like daddy's cummies.

99% if my assets in BTC for over 5 years now. Get fucking rekt once again shitcoiners. The king always returns.

>sold 0.01 at $6000

Can i start posting pink wojaks now?

This dinosaur is loose in the park. It's gonna eat you

YOU WANT WAR

OK I TAKE YOU TO WAR

>Buying at all time high's

ISHYGDDT

I sold at 6,170. it better dip back down

you are very poor

Goddammit not again

>25% of portfolio in BTC
>BTC moons
>overall portfolio drops

Kill me

NOPE. $6300.

>most reliable coin is only 25 % of portfolio lmao

You're doing it wrong

>most reliable
>literally pumped by fake money

That is a lot of shitcoins, are you trying to pass off luck as skill or something?

I mean for Tether to have use you need more in the system as the price of BTC goes higher

stay poor faggit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my daddy, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in the Navy Daddies , and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on my little pu$$y, and he has given me over 300 confirmed cummies. He is trained in sexual warfare and he is the top squirter in the entire US bedroom forces. You are nothing to him but just another slut. He will fuck you the fuck up with power the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying shit about my daddy over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of daddies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cummy storm, maggot. The cummy storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your pu$$y. You’re fucking dead, bitch. My daddies can be anywhere, anytime, and they can fuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with their fingers and tongues. Not only are they extensively trained in bareback intercourse, but they have access to the entire arsenal of the sex closet in my dungeon and they will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable asshole off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My daddies will squirt cummies all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bitch.

You mean the ones take make less than 50 cents of my portfolio value? I just mined them for the meme. I bought a few LTC for fun. The rest I got just by hodling BTC.

It's never going below 6200 again