Ywn live in 50's America

>ywn live in 50's America
We have to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

usslave.blogspot.com/2011/07/emmett-till-more-than-murder.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why have white men always been so sexually insecure?

stop pls

>AP American teacher talks about Emmett Till
>Says he's going to show us the dead picture, advises the squeamish to look away because it's so gruesome
>Chicken out, don't look at it
>Seeing it now for the first time
>Just looks like shitty movie monster make up

Did the internet ruin me or was my teacher a pussy?

probably has something to do with there Neanderthal dna

this

>ywn know the thrill of taking part in a racially motivated vigilante murder

Why live?

That's because you didn't read how it went down.

>Till had been badly beaten, one of his eyes was gouged out, and he was shot in the head before being thrown into the Tallahatchie River, his body weighed down with a 70-pound (32 kg) cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. His mother insisted on a public funeral with an open casket, to show people how badly Till's body had been disfigured. News photographs circulated around the country, and drew intense public reaction. The visceral response to his mother's decision to have an open-casket funeral mobilized the black community throughout the U.S.[92] The state of Mississippi tried two defendants, but they were speedily acquitted by an all-white jury.[93]

Turns out the woman was lying and she admitted it.

>was killed for a whistle of appreciation to a white woman
Did this actually happen or was this like when they pretended Mike Brown had his hands up?

He was a northern Nigger visiting the South, wasn't he? He had no idea about how things rolled on that area.

Why can't niggers handle the banter?

>white
No such thing.

Could be the B&W. I think there was a Ken Burns documentary roughly a decade ago where they used colour footage from WWII, and some commentators remarked on how it made the war and action more disturbing to watch.

>America literally still had racist murder squads a decade after the Third Reich fell
This never ceases to amaze me

>when your society is so insecure that it needs a scapegoating mechanism to function but those scapegoats are already a second-class minority who started out as slaves and have never had the sort of political, social, or economic power to actually ruin society in the way you've convinced yourself they have

America was historically a thousand times worse than Nazi Germany when it came to racism, genocide and oppression.

Hitler even said most of the shit Germany did they learned from America. from human experimentation to genocide.

Fuck yeah! USA #1 once more

Apartheid was copied from Australia, canada and the us.

What would the feminists have to say about him?

Woe to the vanquished, you America-hating kike

He was referring to their sterilization plans

I mean Ukraine still literally has a Nazi deathsquad roleplaying as a legitimate fighting organization for the government and has for decades, turns out the government doesn’t really care what you do if you do it on their side

>That's right. I said nigger. How fucking badass is that?
Cringe

t. nigger

Ukrainians are retards.

Koch's first act as Reichskommissar was to close local schools, declaring that "Ukraine children need no schools. What they'll have to learn will be taught them by their German masters."[1] His brutality is best exemplified by his remark, "If I meet a Ukrainian worthy of being seated at my table, I must have him shot."[8] Koch worked together with the General Plenipotentiary for Labour Deployment (Generalbevollmächtigter für den Arbeitseinsatz) Fritz Sauckel in providing the Reich with forced labor. He was also involved in the persecution of Polish and Ukrainian Jews. Due to his brutal actions, Nazi rule in Ukraine was disturbed by a growing number of partisan uprisings.[1]
Statements about the Germans as a Herrenvolk (gentleman race) belong to the Nazi officials of various ranks. In particular when Reichskommissar Ukraine Erich Koch said:
We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here.
—Erich Koch, March 5th 1943, [9]

It's a travesty the niggers are running amok free of consequence in the current year. We have truly regressed.

All of this is unironically true.
>Fuck 'merica

>Ukrainians
>White

>Gets hanged
>turns into potato
???

Some weird shit went on at lynchings, there was that one guy whose cock they cut off and people took it home as a memento

This.
>tatars acting like uncivilised barbarians
Shocker

Gross. Why are Americans so fucking weird and penis obsessed?

He did not get hanged, they beat him up, choked him with barbed wire or something, shot him in the head and then threw him in a river.

Why can’t these faggots realize this?

Man, this is fucked up. Just give him a good old seeing-to, beat the tar out of him and leave it with that. Why straight up murder him?

the women admitted she made it up on her death

nigger

>acting like natives were innocent

Imagine being this retarded. We need General Rutherford to come back.

Doesn't mean her version on the death bed has to be true. She could easily have made the lie out of the guilt of inadvertently having caused a young man's death.

>kike

Kek you fucks are the jews' toys have been for almost a century.

>thos reply
cringe

The worst part is how trivial some of the murders were. This kid was murdered for whistling at a white woman. Ignoring the fact that she later stated that he never actually did this it's still such a trivial thing to murder someone over.

Legit belly laughed for a good five minutes.
Thanks user.
A c-cotton gin fan? Oh God, here I go again pffft ahahaha

That's because Americans are mindless savages, barely above common animals

People burn down cities when an armed criminal gets shot by the cops.
Hell, people die in soccer riots. People are just dumb.

Reality is unrealistic.

Insecure cucks, detected!

Imagine trying this hard to sound edgy

I'm sure that's just a bunch of bullshit and he actually raped a woman or stole something before the NAACP or some liberal group decide to throw a Mike Brown style spin on the whole case.

Oh the irony

Why? because you're worried a leftist is going to try to make you feel bad over it?

Because leftism and reality are like oil and water.

>America was historically a thousand times worse than Nazi Germany when it came to racism, genocide and oppression.
>Nazi Germany
>murdered 31 million
>31 000 000 * 1000 = 31 000 000 000

Because patriarchy forced her to deny whistle-rape.

Except never once did anyone ever accuse him of either of those things. The story of him whistling at her was the original story at the time. Not one that was modified over time.

Sure, but you didn't just exhibit skepticism over the events, you actually suggested another series of events with no evidence while mocking leftists for doing the same.

>Except never once did anyone ever accuse him of either of those things. The story of him whistling at her was the original story at the time. Not one that was modified over time.

This took me five seconds to find on wikipedia you fucking shill. I don't know why you have to come on this half-way decent board and spread misinformation.

>During the murder trial, Bryant testified that Till grabbed her hand while she was stocking candy and said, "How about a date, baby?"[35][36] She said that after she freed herself from his grasp, the young man followed her to the cash register,[35] grabbed her waist and said, "What's the matter baby, can't you take it?"[35] Bryant said she freed herself, and Till said, "You needn't be afraid of me, baby,"[35] used "one 'unprintable' word"[35] and said "I've been with white women before."[35][37] Bryant also alleged that one of Till's companions came into the store, grabbed him by the arm, and ordered him to leave.[35] According to historian Timothy Tyson, Bryant admitted to him in a 2008 interview that her testimony during the trial that Till had made verbal and physical advances was false.[38][39][2]

Okay, I guess I was wrong.

She claimed he got overly physical which she later admitted to lying about. Still in no way is that deserving of a lynching. Hell, the kid shouldn't have even received jail time.

it is funny in a twisted sense, fuck off reddit normalfag

Yes, I'm sure her later admission was due to Jewish brainwashing. I'm she didn't lie in court to save face after a guy was murdered because of her. Because why would anyone ever do that

hahaha

underrated post

Damn I unironically hate America now

Yeah but Jews are the evil ones for trying to end racism

The nazis were ameriboo larpers

>Yeah but Jews are the evil ones for trying to end racism
>jews trying to end racism
Name a group of people that is more nepotistic towards their ethnic ingroup and discriminates more against others then the fucking jews

>there

Why are niggers so dumb?

They're not, they have some of the largest dicks on the planet. Cucks like to point out how niggers have big dicks because it's literally all they have

>whistle of appreciation
Not even a woman, but wasn't that derogatory towards women even back then? No one cared obviously because lol womyn but a nigger surely should have known he is ranking far lower on the social hierarchy than a white blood cell, not to mention a white woman.

>It is funny

If you're 12, maybe. Fuck off underaged redditor.

Even if he did it, is it illegal? Is it so bad that it justifies his murder without trial?

>White guy kills black guy due to racial motivation
Hahaha! Those black people can't handle the banter!
>Black guy kills a white guy due to racial motivation
FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGERS WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PURGE THEM

>After Bryant and Milam admitted to Huie that they had killed Till the support base of the two men eroded in Mississippi. Many of their former friends and supporters, including those who had contributed to their defense funds, cut them off. Blacks boycotted their shops, which went bankrupt and closed, and banks refused to grant them loans to plant crops. After struggling to secure a loan and find someone who would rent to him, Milam managed to secure 217 acres and a $4,000 loan to plant cotton, but blacks refused to work for him. He was forced to pay whites higher wages. Eventually, Milam and Bryant relocated to Texas, but their infamy followed them; they continued to generate extreme animosity from locals. After several years, they returned to Mississippi much to the embarrassment to the state

>Such was the animosity toward the murderers that in 1961, while in Texas when Bryant recognized the license plate of a Tallahatchie County resident, he called out a greeting and identified himself. The resident, upon hearing the name, drove away without speaking to Bryant

usslave.blogspot.com/2011/07/emmett-till-more-than-murder.html

Was it worth it?

never knew how bad they fucked him up

The why did they chimp out on Emmet TIll? That screams insecurity.

Maybe when I was in High School. If you think making the same racist jokes that /b/ has been making for 14 years is funny then you’re a retard.

It seems to be me that her version of the story is corroborated by exactly as many people as the claim that she admitted to lying about it (that is, nobody but the person making the claim)

This. It's either none of them can't handle the banter, or they're both subhuman.

Why have white men always been so sexually insecure?

>Guy in Taiwan gets hit by car, ends up in fail compilation
>my mom dies in car accident OMG thats horrible

Yes you fucking idiot you are supposed to care differently about similar events depending on who they happen to.

My town once had a full blown riot that supposedly included everything from gunfire to bombing from air using crop dusters and molotovs because a black allegedly sexually assaulted a woman

nigger

Well the guy in Taiwan isn't dead in your examples. Tbqh I feel bad for those people in gifs and webm I will sometimes see online too though.

>Oh no there was vigilante justice in the 1950's , take that conservashits
What's most hilarious is that you think actual conservatives think the 1950's were anything but a time of relentless destruction. Its nostalgia is based solely on the death of meaningful culture in place of hard consumerism as the transition of the family unit into the corporate modelled society took place.

As if these are things rightists actually like.

Lack of empathy is for edgy faggots on /b/

AHAAHAH OH MY GOD I'M TRIGGERED I'M GONA CRY I JUST GOT BTFO BY BASED WHITE MAN
is that what you want to hear, amerishart?

Assume the Taiwan guy died as well. I do hope you wouldn't feel as bad for people in the gifs as you do if it were your own mother.

he got metooed unironically
funny to see feminist who also shill for racial issues defending things things like this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

There we are
It is unclear exactly what went down during the riot because nobody even wanted to talk about it for 70 years
The only survivors that were interviewed were children at the time so it’s hard to trust their memories as being perfect
But this is known

A black man was accused of raping a white woman
Rumors spread of a possible lynching attempt
Black mob gathered at the police station
White mob gathered as well
Violence broke out between te two that escalated to a full riot burning down huge sections of the Greenwood district where the blacks lived

>Women in your community is raped
>Do nothing
>This also implies that Lynch mobs only occurred when there was a black involved
Fucking astounds me how little people know about crime and justice in ancient times or even as late as the early industrialized era. If you raped *anyone* as *any race* and the town didn't particularly like it, back in the old west you were hung end of story. Rape used to be something people were executed for regardless of race. This was especially true in more rural areas that were policed poorly

It had nothing to do with some sort of sexual insecurity, it was seen as defilement and torture and royally pissed people off that the town couldn't exact some kind of vengeance.

>That writing style
Back to l*ddit plz

In America the only mentions of lynchings are usually coincided with discussions of the KKK

>tfw have never even been to lebbid :^(

>implying roasties aren't crazy bitches who accuse men of rape after the slightest regret over a one-night stand
>implying Emmet Till wasn't just an innocent bloke who was brutally beaten to death due to a roastie who admitted lying
Roasties not even once

>This kid was murdered for whistling at a white woman.
Wrong, this kid was murdered for being a mouthy cunt that couldn't stop talking about fucking white women.

> And when a nigger gets close to mentioning sex with a white woman, he's tired o' livin'. I'm likely to kill him. Me and my folks fought for this country, and we got some rights. I stood there in that shed and listened to that nigger throw that poison at me, and I just made up my mind. 'Chicago boy,' I said, 'I'm tired of 'em sending your kind down here to stir up trouble. Goddam you, I'm going to make an example of you—just so everybody can know how me and my folks stand.'
>In an interview with William Bradford Huie that was published in Look magazine in 1956, Bryant and Milam said they intended to beat Till and throw him off an embankment into the river to frighten him. They told Huie that while they were beating Till, he called them bastards, declared he was as good as they, and said that he had sexual encounters with white women

Now I'm not saying the kid should have been killed for talking shit. I'm just saying that we should stop pretending this kid was killed because he whistled at a woman.

Are you claiming that you feel the same amount of empathy for a stranger from Taiwan as you do for your own mother?

That's pretty strange desu

What's worse is that the women told the police nothing had happened.