NATTY LIMIT IS BULLSHIT

I hate the question "whats the natty limit?" Why you gonna let someones cap your progress. Why the fuck are you going to let someone tell you your only gonna get so far... Stop being such a cuck and go break down some barriers.

Feel good bullshit used to sell supps to naive retards

Fuck Supps too

How do you work you quads and hamstrings if you an above the knee amputees? You can't, can you?

u can only work your other leg

If he shaved that disgusting beard he would look 10/10

Wish someone would do the same thing to his beard as they did to his leg

3/4 at best

7/22 at the absolute most generous

Check your privilege, some of us have the holdback of TWO legs to work.

There is a limit though.

We are not the physical manifestation of ideals, we are but men for the moment.

Man is not separate from the universe, we are subject to the same laws as everything else. Natural testosterone can only get you so far, your muscles and tendons can only take so much strain, etc

Some realistic limits are lower then that. You may never approach your natty limit because too many other things are wrong in your body. Or that you physically do not have the will power to do so. Will power is afterall the physical manifestation of a series of neuro-chemical reactions. Some people may have fucked up pathways, others might expand their budget on other things first, and some simply don't have it.

Memento mori champions.

kek
fucking leglets

Your all fags! can't go one thread without fagging out and rating some dude. Think he gives the first fuck on what you think of his beard

no he wouldn't he has shit facial genetics. negative canthal tilt = 3/10 at best

Ya sure somethings people just can't do like deadliest 20000lbs i get that but people told me "oh as a natural lifter you'll never deadlift 600lbs or bench over 3plates while staying lean or have 18in arms..blah blah blah" Don't let anybody tell you there is a limit or you've already lost

Relax my felow user, this whole board is about insecurities and making exuses.
I can't get pussy cause king of manlets at best (weep tears).
There is no Limit, there are no manlets.
There is only fear of rejection and alot of boipussies around here...

Thank you

Where are his legs?

cute

This is the natty limit.

Also it depends very much on your genes how you large you can grow

I think he does, with these stupid tattoos as well

Well, his left leg is in a sock in a shoe, attached at the hip to the rest of his body, as seen in pic.

The other is maybe pink mist in afghan or Iraq.

It doesn't matter what others say. Do what the fuck you want to do. When you look in the mirror you see yourself, not the underachiever that is trying to shut your efforts down.

false, most tattoos are personal and for the owner anyway

t. user with no tattoos

Too bad his face looks like his mom was an alcoholic when she was pregart with him

yea fuck that /pol/fag

There is literally nothing wrong with using a mild dose of aas to aid your physique development.

>this
>natty

kek

>natty limit is bullshit
>every professional athlete takes PEDS
Pick one

I understand the meaning of your comedy attempt, however i am not laughing
Please try again next time we meet