Good projects with low market cap

Are there any coins with low market cap that are promising? Under $1mil?

Other urls found in this thread:

cybcsec.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, but why would we tell you?

MODUM currently in a dip

Qvolta flew under a lot of people's radars during the run up to the fork. Market-cap is $500k at the moment.
It's essentially a non-retarded version of localbitcoins, but where you can buy other coins, not just bitcoin. So you can exchange fiat, amazon gift cards (Xmas is coming up), retail gift cards, credit card buys, etc for bitcoin, etherium, monero, etc etc. Imagine the stuff you'd sell on craigslist or ebay....with Qvolta you'd be able to just sell it straight up for crypto.

- It's already in alpha release
- iOS and Android app integration
- Low cap of total coins, and they're utility coins, so they're necessary for using the service.
- One of the only mechanisms to buy crypto using Amex
- Worldwide release, not specific to one jurisdiction.
- Potential to function as an amazon reseller type service. Sell your textbook for omg coins or whatnot.

OP I hope you realise that everyone is just gonna shill you their low volume shitcoin bags now.

ETP

link

Asch. Low marketcap, popular in chinese communities. Been developed in for a long time, has succesfully had ICO's on it. DPoS. Was hit by china fud, climbing back with a lot of room to grow.

Rise

Amber

XCS
Current marketcap $200k

Like ODN but with working product already

cybcsec.com/

If it's at 200k and has working product, it's probably trash.

posw. Thank me later.

BlockCAT has settled into a $5M market cap and only a 7M supply. I've been loading up.

Modum

GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEVER EVER POST THAT SHITCOIN AGAIN YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Did you take my pic of missgeni from a diff post?

What am I missing about BlockCAT other than it has a really long development timeline and is lower than the ICO price? It's been trading sideways for weeks.

Ambrosus

Sumokoin

CenaCoin

The team is a bunch of autistic kids. Not the vitalik-like get-shit-done type of autistic, the bad type. You can check out their medium. There's been zero progress since ICO

Embermine (MBRS)

I heard about this coin. I'm loading up. Their Proof of Hustle makes the difference for me, and the Loyalty algorithms make it super secure. Plus they Respect coin holders.

Xcs is what you are looking for

Ethbet

signatum

Their latest update made mention of having a beta running by the end of the year. They also had some mumbo-jumbo about Mastercard and getting listed in Binance (but their volume on Cryptopia is laughable). It seems like they're progressing forward after the ICO.