Saunas yay or nay

gay

Yeah, sometimes I like to visit Zyzz in his deathplace

l,e ziz haahah

Rest day, recoveries. Yay. 15 mins

Someone I know owns a infrared sauna studio. I get to use it for free. I usually go a few hours after my workout, for a 30 minute session. Its great for recovery. I read something about the Soviet olympics team using it religiously. According to them, it's best to use ~6 after your workout, not directly after.

I once stayed at a hotel with a sauna and a pool right next to each other. I'd spend like an hour a day going in the sauna, quick shower, dive in the pool, repeat. It felt amazing

Sauna everyday, Perkele
>Finnishfag here

>infrared sauna

I assure you its halal, my islamic friend. And its a personal sauna.

After a workout then, take a shower get clean and jump in for 10-15 followed by a cold shower? Trying to determine how best to utilize them since I got a scraping massage and apparently I have a massive buildup of lactic acid and am super tense.

more like 20-30 minutes.

I just looked up scraping massage. WTF dude.

I can't fucking stand these things. Literally feel like I can't breathe in them and it's uncomfortable as fuck.

fpbp

Yeah I felt the same. Turns out I had a problem with my muscles staying dense like they had a pump all the time. They took this hand blade and ran it over the muscles and it felt like there was a crinkling sensation as they passed over a few times. After that I went into the sauna for 15 minutes and took a cold shower. Just wondering when to implement a sauna and not get to the point where I get fucked up by a massage therapist.

>heavy squats
>sauna sesh
>smoke a bowl
Almost as high as my very first time. Terrible for gains though

nah senpai they make u sweat out ur gains and the finn QTs will see ur bingis and laugh at it for being fucking monsterous #finnfags btfo

Dude, super relaxing, great for your skin, melts off your water weight and great for recovery

>Terrrible for gains though

why is that?

Blast roids.
Cultivate online following.
Sauna.

In that order.

Minor Deadlifting injuries, yay.

I always think of Him when I step into the Sauna. Every damn time.

Infrared saunas are GOAT. I go twice a week for 45 mins. Not only does it feel good, but people have mentioned my "glowing skin" multiple times.

Most relaxing shit ever.

saunas are red pilled desu

I have two saunas on my property, one in the house and one in my boat house. Its fucking awesome as the norm here in sweden is to be nude, so any girls invited will be nude with you in there.