HOW TO GET RID OF THESE FUCKING THINGS

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2012/04/09/150299564/the-key-to-keeping-lice-at-bay-a-lot-of-hot-air
youtube.com/watch?v=SL39toTXcZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRE

A CLENSING FLAME

Stop washing your hair, lice like clean hair.

shave it all, it's the only way. A fresh start, this time don't get them

>OTC treatment doesn't work
>olive oil doesn't work
>hand sanitizer doesn't work
>LABORATORY GRADE 95% ETHANOL DOESN'T WORK

someone help pls

Just heard about this today:
npr.org/2012/04/09/150299564/the-key-to-keeping-lice-at-bay-a-lot-of-hot-air

>Stop shampooing everyday
>run hands through it with warm NOT HOT water thouroughly every day
>condition every other day
>shampoo once maybe twice a week

My hair is thicker, cleaner, and doesn't look greasy (except when I forget to shampoo every now and then). Lice eat the dry ass skin on your scalp because you keep shampooing away all the natural skin oils your body produces

Dude just shave your head. I keep mine shaved normally. Use a 2 blade razor though not a 4/5, the 3 blade bends over your scalp better.

Be black.

>condition
what is this?

>forget to shampoo
How? Do you also forget to wipe your ass?

Damn Chloe Mortez looks like that?

robicomb. it makes a high pitched noise until it comes across a lice. it stop the noise and then shocks the lice as you run it through your hair. it was the only thing that worked for me, also i got lice from a friend that had shaved his head after getting it, but he still gave me lice so sometimes that doesn't work. robicomb was $20 and the best fucking thing since it killed the lice on impact. make sure to read instructions.

Conditioner my nigga

Shave one side of your head. Get a needle and some alcohol and a comb. Comb hair side of head dipping the comb in alcohol frequently. Light hair on fire. As the lice run over to the shaved side of your head stab them with the needle.

fuckin kek
this meme has gone too far

straight up tea tree oil
With a strong tea tree oil shampoo, drop in 3-4 drops of pure oil into it and lather into your hair. Leave for around 10 minutes, rinse.

Repeat every second day until lice have gone away. Should only be a week. Then after two, I would recommend doing the treatment one more time just to be sure.

Keep your head underwater for mote than 14 hours so they all drown to death

youtube.com/watch?v=SL39toTXcZs

are they bogdabots?

Shave your head.

thanks for making my day