Give me ONE reason to keep lifting

Give me ONE reason to keep lifting.

I look like this. There's no hope for me, right?

Kill yourself

You can keep lifting and NOT look like that. That would do it.

Easily fixable. You have all your limbs in the right place. What's stopping you? Being Veeky Forums is much easier than you'd think

Is my next step to cut?

Are you pre-operative?
?Really for a person starting gender transition you look like you're... almost ok.

>Give me ONE reason to keep lifting
>I look like this
There you have it. Do you really want to look like that forever? Everyone has to start somewhere

That was too far man.

No. Your first step is to start lifting. Unless you're a twig or overweight, neither of which you are, just eat a healthy maintenance diet until you build substantial muscle.

No, cutting is for perfectionists (you too will eventually become a perfectionist, but not until you have an intermediate physique).

Forget body fat until you have a decent base of strength and muscle

Dude you look great

Basically this is Jason Genova on stage

you are not pushing yourself hard enough to do more weight/reps.

Of you keep lifting you will get bigger and look better

>be slightly fat
>start lifting
>become less fat but now entering skinnyfat phase similar to op
does this shit ever ends i already lost 15kg

It never ends.

kill you are self

keep going

Better to have no progress but keep trying than to give up and for sure stay like this forever.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, make more gains, and lower your bodyfat if you're so insecure. I guarantee you will only look worse if you stop.

good job mate

thanks breh. the skinny fat thing is no joke. I had no idea what to do when I was STILL fat at 70kg 6'

so i just said, fuck it brah it's christmas and bulked for strength. turned out alright

>I guarantee you will only look worse if you stop.

This is so fucking true