Bulk or bulk and h8 myself

Convince me to cut guys. I don't want to stop eating big and making gains even though I'm getting puffy. Can I just bulk forever?

Also general advice on cutting quickly and sparing muscle appreciated. Yes I read the sticky.. Interested in personal experiences.

I dare you to add a cup of grated carrots/cabbage to every meal.

What will this do other than turn my poop orange ?

You donĀ“t need to cut yet, you ned to get bigger my nigger

Retarded facial hair. Cut that. But keep bulking

Current stats 5'10 187lbs. Bulk till 200? I just feel like I'll be fat as fuck for summer. What's the quickest cut you've ever had?

you need to cut that awful facial hair my man

Idk man I seem to attract women. I feel like it outlines my jaw more. It just grows like that dawg.

you need to cut
the less bf% you have when you start bulks the better ratio of muscle to fat you'll have

cut now if only to make your future bulks more effective

bulk until you hit genetic max then test and tren brah. just be patient.

I'm being 100% honest with you as if you were my best friend right now, it looks really really bad. Shave it off and you'll instantly look much better.

I'm in a similar position to you OP

6'1, 180 ish.

until yesterday I hadn't been in the gym consistently for like 3 months. I had only barely escaped DYEL status then.

my chest, arms, and shoulders are decent but i have some belly fat that I can't stand.

i've decided to cut because summer is right around the corner but in the long run is that really the best decision?

>no abs
>considering bulking
wut

To be clear: Been bulking. Considering whether to stop

That is awful facial hair. Jesus fucking Christ.

Also, train your lats more. You look fucking weird.

Ok well I appreciate the input: I'll take it under advisement and poll my harem of women. Srsly. Are you a grill? Or just gay?

Yea that's what I'm Satin mang. Im addicted to gains and don't want to lose precious muscle. Never had to cut before I bulked so I'm just avoiding pulling the trigger. Like the bigger size and strength.

Do you worry about your parents getting deported, dreamer?

Also cut (the beard and your flab).

it's not like as weird as being something that stands out
fuck pajeets usually have worse facial hair than this

lol not Hispanic as if the name wasn't a hint. Try again nigger.

Ya dude your beady black eyes and fucked up ears certainly don't hint at your parents journey across the New Mexico desert with you in a backpack. I am sure you are half Irish and half Norwegian!

Thanks breh. It's not a pretty beard, but it's all I got. I've got no chest or back hair either.

But srsly guys if it was so bad wouldn't I get no qts? I'd really only trust women or probably gays in the beard. Men have different aesthetics methinks. Blurry wasted pic related.

In all seriousness, cut the beard and weight. The beard isn't attractive, and you don't have abs

Nah bro I'm Japanese so practically honorary Aryan

Yea my abs bug the fick out of me

I take it back I got much respect for the Asians.

Does the "cutie" in your pic remember this being taken or was the roofie already hitting her?

Also, does she have down or just fetal alcohol synd? Asking for a friend.

Women don't know shit about proper aesthetics and you'd get more poon without the shitty beard

Is this beard shaming? Am I being beard shamed? LOL. Ok I'll ask around and seriously consider it fitizens

Cutting sucks, don't do it

Agreeing with everyone else, the beard looks pretty shit
Drop it.

Sperg

Routine? Just curious if you exclusively work arms some days cause holy fuck dude I'm mirin.

Those fucking forearms hnnngh

Thanks man. My experience has been my arms grow mostly from building strength in the bench and pull ups and low rep barbel curls. I did SS for a while, then Mike Mathews BLS bro split, and now a modified version of Alpha Manlets Novice program, which can be

Work on legs more.

Depends OP do you want to look like a DYEL except when you aren't wearing clothes? Idk about other fitizens but I like keeping some girth so I actually look like I lift when I wear clothes. I currently way 180 at 5' 11" and would really like to put on another 5 pounds.

Bulk until you hit the weight you want to lift, then cut and maintain that strength.

Cut. I got to 200lbs at 5'10 recently and I regret it. Got fat af