When was the last time you had junkfood?

When was the last time you had junkfood?

Was it worth it?

>2 donuts this morning
>yes

I want her donuts, if you know what I mean?
hehehe

A whole bag of little glazed donuts like 30 minutes ago

yeah I guess

I had 2 chocolate hot cross buns last night.
Was kinda worth it, shoulda only had one.

People bought pizza for work today

I ate it.

A donut last week
>definitely no

I'm eating kitkat minis rn

I put the junk in donut, if you know what I mean.

I had a single slice of pizza a couple weeks ago because my boss bought some for the office and didn't want to be a dick

other than that? I honestly can't remember. I guess a couple of years ago when I use to eat cookies and donuts and shit. Haven't had anything like that since I started my cut. Its better this way though, even just eating 4 eggs + 2 pieces of bread in the morning with barely any butter in the pan tastes so fucking good and creamy.

5'11 275lbs - 175lbs so far, final push of the cut too 165 to 160 coming

just ate a whole bar of chocolate

jk bitch its no carb chocolate
!!!

I had a pizza last night and it was fucking gross. Needed the extra calories tho

Kek

>5'11 275lbs - 175lbs so far, final push of the cut too 165 to 160 coming
Good work
I had 10 chocolate covered raisens today

I eat junk food all the time. I don't care about getting low teens bf% and I do plenty of cardio

couple handfuls of peanut m&m's at work today.
a slice of vanilla cake and a caramel cadbury egg yesterday.

totally worth it.

Eating 6 mcdoubles right now. No regrets for this bulk.

I had gummy worms yesterday. Im having gummy bear today right this moment, as I type this.
Still makin gains and doing gr8.

I came here to say the same thing.

Just ran four miles. Ate mac and cheese, baked chips and a protein cookie. Fuck it.

I can't remember the last time I had something like a donut, but I drank a lot of beer two weeks ago

Drinking red wine right now. Not really junk food, but >alcohol.
Also, Of Mice And Men pepe is the saddest pepe.

Eat 2 to 5 Cadbury chocolate eggs a day. I also don't add them to my calories. Let's just pretend it never happened

2 mcdoubles and 2 McChickens no mayo
Yes

I don't get it

ate a bowl of ramen and a wendy's frosty for dinner

CLEAN BULKIN BRAHS

Is donuts another words for tit lol because if it is then yes I would also love some donuts lol even though I already had some this morning lol like the real kind of donuts, but I want the ones your were talking about lol.

but desu I usually don't eat donuts. I lke to eat the smae thing every day like pic related, but fucking hell I really want some donuts right now lol like the ones you were talking about lol the fake ones lol

I donut know what u mean

>>>/fat/

It's the little ones. Love them damn things. And not fat anymore. With the shitty hard candy shell mmmmmm

I broke up 7 boulders with a sledgehammer so I could justify eating some sweet&sour chicken.
>tfw only ate at a 500 calorie deficient today

Do sunflower seeds count? then like an hour ago. And yes.

Otherwise, I had a few mini pretzels on Sunday.
Not really

I'd pump pastry cream into her doughnut hole, if you know what I'm saying

I had a whole large pizza last night. I absolutely regret it. Not only is it expensive, it makes me feel like shit physically and mentally. The more I eat junk food the less I enjoy it.

wtf just ate this for brekky, comes out round about 420 cals, not sure if worth

>1 tbsp of Cherry Garcia this morning
>Dunno, pleasure is temporary but regret is forever.

The fuck is a hot cross bun? I learned that tune back in middle school on my trumpet, of course in those days they called it a Rootin Tootin Brass Balls Shootin horn

I eat junk food all the time before and after extended fasting.

Pizza hut about one hour ago

I had about 100calories worth of halo top cookie dough flavor. If that counts.

Otherwise I had a chickfila sandwich for lunch on Monday. It was free and it fit my macros, apart from sodium

I eat junkfood for breakfast. Mostly just like a few cookies in the morning for the sugar.

Like 4 months ago.
Down 50 lbs.

>brownies and ice cream
>eat a few spoonfuls then feels disgusted with what I am eating

No it was not worth and I regret it.

>get home from work
>too tired to cook
>had 2 family size bags of lays sour cream and onion chips for dinner
>5120 calories
>320g of fat
>4500mg sodium
a-at least it was only $6, right guys?

Last night I ate a whole bag of krispy kreme mini crullers, a whole bag of turtle pecan mix planter's peanuts, a MRX peanut butter protein bar,a pint of halo top chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, two rows of chips ahoy red velvet cookies, and to top it off two meatball and mozzarella hot pockets.
I shat two snakes this morning.

I had some meat yesterday. I guess it was worth it.

Was hungry as faurk and had a snack pie, a soda and a bag of popcorn that my I've been avoiding, but I'm only like 500 call over maintenence so just no cheating for the next two weeks

Wat did e mean by this?

What brand

Gains-goblin colleague brought blueberry muffins into work on Monday, just about fit my macros though.

>an undetermined number of donuts and taco bell today

>definitely not worth it

I'm pretty goddamn disappointed with myself

Pizza yesterday
probably worth it since i hit a 285 bench PR today

I'd like to clean her snatch if you know what I mean! Lol

that was pretty clever right? If this was reddit I feel like it would be the top comment.

>Hamburger with fries
Was it worth it?
>Yes, I'm only 62kg I got to gain weight, can't stay skeleton mode my entire life

I'd purposely grab one on the corner so I can "accidently" skim her tits

Smooth. Then say "wish I had some skimmed milk to wash this down", her panties will be creamed.

I eat about 3000 calories worth of junk food every other Sunday. Helps with the nerves and makes it easier to stick to eating clean on other days.

Three donuts a few days ago when my little sister was visiting - the taste was not worth the calories.
Honestly my taste for sweets dissapears whenever I abstain for a week or two. I have two sugars in my morning coffee and one honey toast each evening and that's more than enough to cover any cravings for sweets.

>litally slaying an xl pizza right now
>yes
so long as you aren't a retard cramming your face all day every day and you're not cutting it's fine

Had banana pudding a couple weeks ago.

It was worth it

> I learned that tune back in middle school on my trumpet
holy shit, me too.

>Don't eat junk food all the time like a slob
>"Jeez, user, you're such a health nut!"
I only usually eat out once every two weeks. Had some sushi and gyoza earlier, just so damn good.

4 donuts 5 mins ago.

>DIRTY BULK

sugar in coffee, never gonna make it
disgusting

had a caramilk bar at work

finna get a box of little debbies snack

honey buns or swiss rolls?

Sometimes I drink hot chocolate...

I'm never gonna make it!

I ate the large grilled chicken salad with 2 tbs of ranch instead of just eating the small with 1tsp of ranch!!!

6 chocolate peanut butter egg things a couple days ago. Fuck yeah it was.

>Autism: The Post

Good work brah, keep it up

I don't really cheat entire meals, but I do fuck up from time to time with Cheezits. Dammit those things are so damn good.

I've been on a cut for like 2 months, and I finally broke down and ate a bag of my daughter's Cheezits that she got from her school's Easter party.

I felt like such a fatass when she walked in the room and yelled "That's MINE daddy!" and all I could give her was the empty bag. That' look of disappointment in her eyes...

Hold me lads.

I never enjoy it as much as I think I will and the enjoyment passes within seconds.

Kind of miss when I was a fat little kid and a candy bar or soda could make my day.

Had a half a pack of potato chips.
A shit. But was hungry in a store, and that fucking instinct kicks in. You know, when you are hungry and you are in a place with food.

I'm training for my first bodybuilding comp in June. I dream of pizza. I jerk off to Paula Deen videos

Stealing your daughters gains hahaha

I'm cutting. The other day I had a full domino's pizza and not too much else that day, was in calorie limit and still lost 1.3kg that week.

Dirty cutting is possible. Just don't live on that shit and allow yourself to enjoy things

i'd like to put my "penis" in her "vagina" then thrust until i "ejaculate" if you catch my drift bud

She's been doing Jui Jitsu for 3 years, so I guess she could have used those gains...

>Dirty cutting is possible. Just don't live on that shit and allow yourself to enjoy things
Yea, I can kinda confirm this. Every now and then I'll go a little crazy and eat something like pizza or some donuts at work. But as long as it's within my calorie count, and I'm not doing that shit every day, I still manage to lean out during a cut.

Can't eat chicken and rice every day.

Fried potatoes, eggs, and rocks?

Cool, wanna come over and play with our trumpets? We'll wake the neighbors with the noise and only stop when we're our stamina runs out.

Then we can fuck if you'd like, no homo.

Taco bell two nights ago.
Roughly 2,000 calories worth.

Not worth it.

i wonder if you have the downs sydnromes

kill yourself

kill yourself

kill yourself

kill yourself

Lol this was how I got fat as fuck during my first year of lifting doing a modified SS.

I thought calories = calories and I didn't give a FUCK about proper macros. Brb 90% of my daily diet was sweets and chips. Brb shit muscle growth. Brb just fat

>nacho cheese doritos
my nigga

4 boxes of Tresor Chocolate cereal in the past 4 days.

Definitely not.

had 6 tortilla chips and 3 coconut cookies between breakfast and lunch

I ate a triple cheeseburger with curly fries last night.

but it kinda fit my macros so whatever.

oreos after that. that didn't fit my macros.

dude mcdonald's raised the price on the mcpick 2 for 3 i'm fucking LIVID

I rode my bike 3 hours today, it was the nicest day of the year so far and I had the day off with nothing to do.

I ate a bag of starburst jelly beans + a big baggie of dried mango halfway through my ride

I only went 100cals over my tdee for the day and it gave me energy to keep going, so yeah it was worth it.

user, please get help

Banana pudding is awesome!

cycling is fucking based

how does one get into cycling? I don't have a job currently so no gym money but I have a mountain bike. Is that enough? Are there any other actual necessities other than a bike and maybe a water bottle?

>Eat clean for a few months to lose weight for a boxing match
>Drop from 75kg to 66kg
>Fought 3 times in 3 weeks and won

I decided to celebrate by getting drunk and eating tons of drunk food. I ate 7000 calories over my maintainence easily, I regret it now and I'm back on healthy eating.

Sugar is a fucking drug man; it's poison and if I eat chocolate it ends up triggering a binge.

just now
1 container red velvet oreos, 4 servings breakfast cereal with bananas and honey.... this on top of 2500cal worth of regular food.

>not worth is, want to KMS

2 mcdoubles
right now
yes

Half a Slice of triple layer, triple chocolate cake yesterday at work

>yeah it was. No ragrets

Some girl at my work brings candy in every day for everyone. Constantly tempted by that poison. I had 2 squares of whatever brand dark chocolate with caramel it was. Probably still not even a quarter of the carbs of two donuts but still felt a bit bad