Am I under eating?

So I've went from 260 to 180 lbs in 7 months. I'm probably around 15% bf with a 4 pack. I eat 2600 to 2800 calories a day. This past month I am always fucking hungry. Even after eating I'm counting down the minutes till the next meal. I eat fairly clean no junk food or fast food. This is the second time in 2 weeks I've somewhat binged. Nothing crazy just protein bars bananas and whole grain muffins. I do a 4 day bro split and 3 days 600 calories cardio a week. No rest days, and my job im on my feet all day doing a lot of walking.Is my body giving my sigals or am I just weak mentally?I'm not craving junk food just more food.

If you're not binging every day and you're just eating at maintenance or slightly above, there is literally nothing wrong.

You're at a healthy weight now. You need to learn how to eat like a normal healthy individual. Do you know what that means?

It means some days you're going to be hungry and you're going to eat a little more than your tdee. The problem only arises if you continue to do this for prolonged periods of time, unless you'rebulking. Eat more if you want to, but make sure it doesn't become habit again. This is nothing to stress over. Monitor your weight frequently but track weekly gain and loss, and adjust from there.

You've already done a great job, you can afford to enjoy yourself sometimes.

Thanks, yeah I guess it's just a mental thing and I don't want to end up back where I started. Sticking to my training and nutrition isn't bothering me at all. I guess I should just maybe add a extra meal during those binge states? Like some quick tuna and rice before I start killing all carbs in sight

Good job on the weight loss.

Time to consolidate.

Eat at maintenance, or sslightest deficit.
Concentrate on moving more.
Especially heavy things.

Maintain your current weight for at least a month.

The body strives for homeostasis.
You've made a big change, and it is time to reset what your body thinks is status quo.

Or keep cutting for a couple more months.
9months of weight loss sounds a good plan.

Drink more water. It is filling.

God I hope you hit each muscle more than once a week!

I've bumped up calories and I'm happy at my weight. It's just with summer around the corner which is pushing me to stick this out. I really wanna focus on strength and do a clean bulk right now since I feel great. Should I cut down on the cardio?

Yeah dude. Eat a banana, binge on veggies. Have a can of tuna or sardines. You won't break the bank if you're active most days of the week.

I know where you're coming from. I've lost 80lbs and stress over it sometimes. Then I realized just because I ate a few hundred over my tdee doesn't mean I'm gaining weight or I'll suddenly become fat.

Just as it takes time to lose weight, it takes time to gain. Remain active and you'll realize you may not even be hitting your tdee as much as you think.

Try looking at tdee on a weekly basis.

With a 4 day split, 600 calories cardio 3x a week. Does this seem accurate?

No point cutting down on cardio.
Shits good for you.

If you steady state, switch one session a week to high intensity interval training.

Sort out your lifting routine.

In the same boat, cut from 260 to 160 and I stress out so much about if Im eating too much, not enough, the wrong macros. We're at the hardest part, you're no longer going to see the drastic changes in your body, its going to be a slow change to having that ripped six pack from where you are.

I'd set it to light activity.

Oh my gyno

not op but, if Ive eaten say 2300 calories today, then did 300 calories worth of cardio would that mean I should eat 300 more to get back up to 2300 or do you not count the cardio amount?

Fuck went from 208 to 170 at 6' looking similar to op. The cut gets way harder and I am hungrier more now it seems. Also it's warm again here and hard not to drink a lot each night.

That depends on your goals.

Bulking: count cardio and underestimate calories
Cutting: never count cardio and overestimate calories
Maintenance: take half of cardio calories and be as on point as possible for counting

No.
Don't eat more.

>So I've went from 260 to 180 lbs in 7 months. I'm probably around 15% bf with a 4 pack. I eat 2600 to 2800 calories a day.
>Am I under eating?

no

>the cut gets harder
Truer words have never been said

It is. It wasn't nothing to cut out all the junk but then as the months went on and my lifts started going down hill and now I seem hungry all the time. Also the weather being warm I am way more active. I need to take that into account.

Alright I won't eat more, cutting right now trying desperately to have a six pack by summer

Looking good man. Don't focus too hard on abs, a lot of it is genetics based on insertions. Your bf% looks pretty low.

>light activity
4 day split + 3 days cardio = 7 days a week
7 days a week = very active

Yeah that's great if you're trying to gain weight. If you're worried about gaining never set it to high.