Using Spells for Trading

Anyone have any experience using spells for gains? I went to an Enchantments Wiccan store in the city yesterday and bought green candles with symbols carved into it, that had instructions on how to cast it.

Will let u guys know how it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7dxJmhG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you just get into the business of selling retards magic candles that do nothing?

might as well do technical analysis while you're at it. same shit.

can you please use it on link or request

i'm fucking dying here

>wiccan store

you idiot you got scammed. Real witches know the items dont matter, you can draw a circle and with am mental shift enchant that

>muh crystals
>muh candles
>muh phrases

>I went to an Enchantments Wiccan store in the city yesterday and bought green candles with symbols carved into it
absolute state of Veeky Forums

This is the best thread I have seen on biz in at least 9 months.

I fucking laughing so hard I can't breath. OP is just trolling us right... He can't be serious.

>Anyone have any experience using spells for gains?
Well it looks like Enchantments Wiccan store certainly does

LOLOL

This and that normie who came on looking for ICO shill tips were the greatest biz moments so far. That and the LINK FUD memes are pure magic

I bought a green candle to do basic money magick once. Within a couple of weeks I found a significant sum of money rolled up in a plastic cup on a hard to reach shelf in my kitchen. Noone I lived with claimed the money. The universe finds a way. Tho I would recommend sigils if you have a flexible non-autist mind as it is extremely easy and practical.

OP, that's the wrong kind of green candle!

9/10

i rofled irl, thanks the out loud lol op

your money is already well spent, may gains come your way

>yesterday
so uh
did you meme bitcoin to the moon today?
because if so it worked.

Is that a tulip inside the star david?

Wicca is the Scientology of the early 20th century.
An Egyptologist (real thing, hard to believe that's what it's called) named Margaret Murray went outside her field of expertise and wrote her nonsensical opinion of the Witch Trials, claimed it was a misunderstood nature cult. She had all kinds of excuses for why women made up stories about fucking the devil without ever just saying "they were being tortured and were told what to say to make the torture end." Then this schemer named Gardner comes out and says "yeah, it was a secret cult and wouldn't you know it, it's still around and guess what, it's called Wicca and I'm it's leader."

Gardner then made up a bunch of shit but women who joined his cult got tired of just standing around with their tits out and d landed that he make some changes because frankly if they wanted to do squat in a religion while the men did the important stuff they would have stayed Catholic.

So Gardner changed the God they worshipped to a goddess and boom, modern Wica was born.

green ID and dubs you guys are all idiots OP is dead serious and this shit works. Contempt prior to investigation is the height of ignorance.

FUCKING

KEK

kys

Pnd gives better gains: join here

discord.gg/7dxJmhG

To majority of anons ITT:

OP may or may not be misguided, but disrespecting their beliefs is unhonorable.

If you wish to offer constructive criticism, you should do so in a respectful manner.

that's a baby hebrew or satan, the horns are a dead giveaway.

To you:
fuck you

I sacrificed a chicken to moloch for pizza gains.

This. Come on, warlock-senpai.

I also bought a green rock with a wealth rune carved into it, that she said I keep with me to invite prosperity wherever I go.

Going to keep this on hand whenever I make a trade.

respect has to be earned.

cursing coons with ancient runes

Yeah, that really offended me, faggot.

I make predictions using a divination technique. The other day when XAS was $0.64 I told some user that by october 30 it would be at least $0.8 (missed a couple of days, bc that's what is worth now) and by november 30 it would be $2

>Veeky Forums has resorted to literal witchcraft as a strategy

Can't say I'm surprised

wow this is a deep meme