>Lots of money saved up from working previously and birthdays and stuff
>Kept reading about the importance of dressing well online
>Kept looking at pictures of men dressed nicely
>Decide "now is my best time"
>Bought 4 dress shirts for $100/each
>Two suits on sale for like $400
>Dress pants, dress shoes the whole nine yards

>Realized I'm unemployed and can't find a job
>Realize that IN THE BEST CASE SCENARIO, ill be significantly overdressed for a $18/hr position in the best possible case
>Realize I don't have the education nor the experience to even wear my clothes anywhere
>Feel like a complete fool because I spent over $1000 on clothes that don't match my lifestyle at all
>Realize I'm just going to fucking wear a suit while sitting on Veeky Forums and shitposting, or *AT BEST* watching programming tutorials or trying to learn how to trade Options

I fucked up, guys. Do NOT fall for the "Dress to impress" and "Dress for the job you want, not the one you have" memes.

Return them?

This

Every respectable person should have a decent arsenal of dress clothes. Even if you don't get a job that requires those clothes, they're still essential to have for dates and formal occasions--unless you dress like an autist at such ocassions

In my case nice clothes give me loads of confidence just think of it as an investment or return them

You seem really unintelligent, didn't you bother thinking once "hmm where will i wear this?" you are ridiculous bro. Just buy some nice button ups and some jeans that fit well, some casual clothes and a couple nice pairs of shoes. Plus a nice jacket or two for winter if you live in a cold climate area.

Now just get fat so the clothes dont even fit. See you on 600 lb life, fatty.

>learning how to trade options

ha...haha....ahahahahahah AHAHAHAHHHA

This I wouldn't go as far as $1000 but having good clothes adds alot if you're already fit

Reviewbrah is that you?

Should I really fucking return them lads?

Yes you should. Or at least spend the money more wisely. One navy blazer, one pair of tan khakis. One blue dress shirt, spread collar. One tie. One tie clip. One handkerchief. One pair of brown Oxford cap toe shoes. One matching belt. A decent haircut. Done. Now you can interview as well as look good on the street as you need to.

Now you can cosplay as a normal person, it will be fun, OP.

only one dress shirt? What the fuck?

This but without the hankerchief, chances are it will make you look more autistic than do you favors

>This but without the hankerchief,

You wear it discreetly. Without it, you simply look naked.

It's the details that distinguish the men from the upstarts

nigga will have to wear his pokeman t-shirts the rest of the week. he has no money for a new wardrobe, just a single outfit where he looks like an actual functioning adult

get a job you fucking deadbeat $1000 isn't even a lot

kek

And this is Veeky Forums related, how?

gtfo

oh stfu you hardass

Yes. Save your money and buy actually cool shit like guns and motorcycles.

Lets see the suit then ffs. You don't need to post your ugly face.

This

Buy a motorbike and a camera, get them Bitches on the back of the bike while you take them to the countryside and photograph them.

Make YouTube videos where you critique sipps and fast food.

18$ is a pretty good job. As a single male you can live pretty well off that, nice apt and car. You will also have some nice clothes when you go out

>buying label brands
>literally buying memes from marketing jews

Yes, or I'll call you stupid.

Underrated

>18/hr is a pretty good job
If you're 18 it's acceptable. You should be making at LEAST your age per hour

I used to unironically dress like this