What whey powder does Veeky Forums recommend?

what whey powder does Veeky Forums recommend?

like what brand? who fucken cares but u get what u pay for

yeah what brand, bang for your buck etc

I usually go for True Nutrition.

myprotein is what most of fit tends to recommend, though ive personally never cared for any of their flavors. I take Nutrex protein, the shits bomb.

Naked 100% grass fed whey

No flavors or any other shit and tastes great. Expensive as fuck though

Not OP here.
What's the best dairy free whey?

>grass fed

Protip, there is no authority or organization that polices whether or not your protein powder comes from grass-fed cows. I mostly see small-time brands advertising such things, and i guarantee its bullshit. They can list that on the bottle without any repercussions. Bet you that shit is protein from chinese factories like the rest of the protein on store shelves.

I like Pure Protein or MP Assault. I've tried a lot of brands and they mostly taste like shit except for these two.

it tastes much better though, the quality is definitely there

Supplement shop owner here.
If youre lactose intolerant, most protein brands make Isolate protein powders which are free of lactose.

If you cant have dairy at all, youre left with choosing between a beef protein, and a veg alternative. My favorite beef protein is made by Adaptogen, and my favorite vegan protein is made by nutraleaf. look into them.

>protein powder
>no evidence to support it leads to increased growth

Just fucking eat fags

Thanks.
I'm technically just lactose intolerant, but consuming dairy gives me acne, so I've cut it out completely.
But I'll look into those.

Its not about getting more muscle. Its about the cost effectiveness and convenience you fucking moron. If im dead tired, Id rather have 2 scoops of protein after a workout instead of having to cook 2 chicken breasts,

ON natural chocolate

Unrelated but is it weird that I find GNC chocolate whey better tasting than Muscle Milk? Is it just that I got accustomed to the taste of GNC powder? Muscle Milk tastes gritty

EAT REAL FOOD TO GET BIG GODDAMNIT

About to get my next tub of ON whey tomorrow boys. What flavor should I get?

Chocolate coconut is great

Syntha-6 is nice

Cheapest way to get protein for me, and it tastes good, and its convenient

Not so easy to carry chicken breasts around with me all day

Powders are a scam

>buying this shit instead of eggs, chicken, and fish

Instead of paying 50 bucks for a tub of Syntha 6, thats filled with cheap shit like maltodextrin, just blend raw oats into a cleaner protein powder and you esentially have the same meal replacement, and youll get more servings out of your tub of protein.

6"3 220 here, My go to brand has:
{International protein}
Iso-cuts
Amino WPI
Extreme crabs
Casin
Protein Synergy 5
Extreme Mass

Started home gym little over a year ago from scratch, was recommended Extreme mass as i'm on the lean side (Up from 200lb), I drink morning and post workout. I like to mix 50/50 skim milk/water. Should I be changing to something else?

Bought 5kg of this shit when it was on special for $10 a bag.
If there's any ausfags here I'd recommend getting on it

forgot pic

Have you tried ON birthday cake?

>amazon prime
>$28 for 28 serv

i never understand why people say its over priced

i rather have syntha 6 than a isolate because it keeps me fuller with the casien and yes there is hfcs in it but it also doesnt taste like fucking dog shit

Which flavors are good?

Not gonna make it

Is that how they prepare whey to be plugged?

Musclemaxx high energy protein, it has bcaa and ecaa in it and it's 35 dollars for a 5lb tub and 37 grams of protein per serving

Euro here, I take ESN, great taste, good values.

myprotein is great and cheap

> placebos. how do they work

>dairy free whey

> $1 per serve
> thinking that's a good price

Bulk Nutrients nigga