I finally did it Veeky Forums

I finally did it Veeky Forums

I approached a girl in person that I found attractive

I went up to her with my phone opened up to the add new contact screen and handed her my phone

She told me she had a boyfriend though, but I never felt so alive Veeky Forums

Things are finally getting better...

Good job user

Nothing is any different in how much easier it becomes once you start. You fought gravity, now you fight your autism.

Godspeed, friend.

you either do it or you don't
good work

That's what most girls do if they don't want to be bothered. Anyway, don't give up, you'll make it.

There ya go, m8.

Did you actually say anything or just give her the phone?

I don't know which would be better or worse desu but I'm curious

I just gave her the phone

You autist, talk to the girl first. Atleast you're getting more confident

>I went up to her with my phone opened up to the add new contact screen and handed her my phone

Great! But next time don't act literally autistic.

>tfw never been rejected from getting a girl's number, even if she had a bf

I suck with girls in general but they find me attractive at least

you did a Connor

nice job user

i fucked the waitress who served me two days ago twice last night and once this morning

Am I really supposed to believe that to get girls you're supposed to walk up to them and beg like a dog? Literally not a single one of my ancestors back since humanity first crawled out of the primeval mud did anything like that and they all had wives and children. I really will never get this "approaching" thing.

Let women approach you. Google Coach Corey Wayne and begin the process to being a man

>She told me she had a boyfriend though
And so the cuckee becomes the cucker

thanks corey

Well, no. Really attractive guys (in looks or charisma) will get approached by women, then after some back and forth you ask for her number.

If you're mediocre you will be begging or you will be settling for a mediocre woman.

Scott?

If you actually approach dating like this you'll die a virgin.

Unless you purchase Corey Wayne's patented program for only 5 instalments of $499.99 marked down from $600 just for this one time sale.

Use the promocode: cuck to get 15% off your next penis pump!

Once again that's promocode: cuck to get 15% off your next penis pump at virg4life.com

Well... it's a start but next time try to talk to them first.

I went for a walk today. I finally got out of my neetdom room and decided I was going to talk to anyone. I went to my Wal-Mart and just casually browsing stuff. I saw a chick with black hair, which I have a thing for, and leggings stocking stuff. I went and approached her. It was an old class mate. She got a ill chubby but she still qt. She complimented on my weight loss and I told her she still looks great as well. I spilled a little spaghetti but left on a high note. I wish I could talk to her again but I don't get out of my room much.

Well I've been hit on by uggos and fatties before. I guess I just need to learn my place in the world and settle with one. I refuse to go beg some woman if she will deign to allow me to fuck her and give her power over me to say no.

>this is the only generation where men have had to approach women

You are a fucking moron

This hahaha

read more classics

corey pls go

>live in a small ass town
>no friends
>next town with a shitty bar is 12km away
>have to drive at least 50km to go to a town with decent bars
>when I drive that far I can't get drunk
So, how am I supposed to get a girlfriend? I have no driver that I can rely on. Do I just go to a bar and order water? Or non alcoholic stuff? I need at least 1-2 glasses of alcohol to drink my autism away. Do I need to take a hotel every time I try to hit on a grill?

P-Please, Veeky Forums. Lend me your great minds.

I too drink my autism away. I want to know as well. I'm more openand loose when I had a few and I'm a light weight

Gj user keep on hitting on highschool girls at the mall!

It is though. At no point in history has anyone thought it normal to walk up to a woman and say "ayy bby u wan sum fug??"

Men in older times quite literally walked up to women and proposed marriage on the spot

No they didn't.

As I said. Read more literature and read more history.

Did you get your phone back?

Or you could actually prove your absurd claim.

Bane?

Move to a major urban area for a 6-12 month work contract and convince a young dumb city girl to move back with you

You made the first one, and it was an absolute statement so you're going to have the harder time

>It is though. At no point in history has anyone thought it normal to walk up to a woman and say "ayy bby u wan sum fug??"

good luck parsing through all of history

So you pulled some shit out of your ass and can't prove it. Nice one.

Leave the history to people who know what they're talking about, brainlet.

Thanks for the image, user. Made me chuckle.

>be autist
>actually buy his book for $15
>every other page it says "google this corey wayne vid"
You can get everything you need from just the videos

You're the idiot who's acting like the modern dating scene is any harder than it was in the past

You'd probably be a childless peasant

user no

>small ass town
>have to try out tinder to meet grills
>no friends for me to take a picture
>whenever I try to take one with my iphone I look like absolute shit and I'm wondering if I'm as ugly as on the picture because my mirror reflection is actually alright
>can't muster the courage to smile when trying to take a selfie
How am I supposed to get even a picture for tinder like that?

The pest way to take a picture is to think of something funny, and none of that lip smiling either, show em yer pearly whites

Like totally not thinking about the execution of Merkel.

Best*

Whatever gets the job done user, no one needs to know WHY you're smiling, just that you are. I personally think of Argentinians thinking they're white

>You fought gravity, now you fight your autism.
LMAO.

I'm actually kinda inspired by that.

And by

Jesus Christ.

Well, as others have said, it's a start. But try talking to her before you whip anything out, phone or otherwise.

Honestly in retrospect you'll talk to numerous girls this year and hundreds down the road

So as autistic as this is it really won't affect any part of your life

move

It's a start user
Well done friend, meeting up with old friends is always nice :)
Pull up a funny picture on your monitor and before you take your selfie, look at it and smile
I hope everyone in this thread gets their act together like OP and goes out and finds their someone special

How does tinder work exactly. Make a new Facebook account, take a profile picture, register and link with tinder?
When I move to a big town for one day, will all the girls see me in the area from where I am or where my hometown is? What when I'm in that big city without having tinder open, where am I then according to the tinder system? I'm the town or my home place? Is it unusual to get a match and a date on the same day?

exactly what I started thinking and it really helps in the long run

Negro I have no idea how tinder works I'm married. I don't even have a Facebook. I meet people the real way, by being interesting and attractive. Kids these days I swear, no wonder millennials have less sex than previous generations even with all their fancy hook up apps. Go to a party, go to a festival, go to a bar, go to an event, DRINK

Going to a bar alone is hard. How am I supposed to get in touch with anyone? I can't talk to groups larger than 3+.

OK I know what you're thinking
>bar equals dance floors and super loud nig music and neon lights and "omg I just turned 21 betch"
No, I mean a BARRRRRR, the kind where people smoke and it has darts and pool tables and people show up by themselves or with 1 other person to DRINK, not dance, not bar hop, drink. There's not really music and if there is its not party music and it's not super fuckin loud. People talk at bars, because when people drink they can't shut the fuck up. They'll talk to anyone. Bartenders are basically therapists

Fuck lol

I have a long weekend ahead of me. 5 days. I really wanna talk to girls this time. Where is it acceptable to talk to them? I need to drive at least 40km for a decent bar. Which makes it expensive already because I need to take a hotel and stuff. Where can I talk to girls in a small town without joining a club or whatever? I wanna do it this weekend. Supermarket seems bad since everyone just seems to be in a rush there.
Can I just go to a girl I see on the street and straight up ask her out für a drink? I dint think any girl would accept.

Gym stories?
>at Gym
>see this cute girl I see come in about once a week or so
>notice we are eyeing each other a bit
>a few times we walked past each other and smiled at each other
>I go to get a drink of water
>she approaches me and starts to talk to me
>the blood is not in my head, doing poorly on small talk but she seems interested still
>retardedly end the conversation short and tell her I'd see her around, after I do so, I notice she was about to take her phone out most likely to exchange numbers
I don't know if she thought I was an Alpha or could see I wan an Omega retard

>>retardedly end the conversation short and tell her I'd see her around, after I do so, I notice she was about to take her phone out most likely to exchange numbers
>girl thinks you are cute even though you can't talk for shit
>STILL wants your number
Why the FUCK has this now happened to me?

Jesus I am in fucking tears

This has to be a fit motto for future references, either for sir comics or motivation threads.

Tips fedora

not*
Fuck. I am going to bed.

>25
>haven't even taken that first step

shall i kill myself now
or shall i kill myself later

Ive never approached a girl or made any effort to make friends with anyone. Im a khv friendless

You can meet girls anywhere to be honest guy. If you want to talk to a girl you see on the street, introduce yourself, compliment her, ask if she'd like to do something sometime and ask for her number. If she shoots you down big fuckin whoop you're back to square one just say no problem, reiterate your compliment, and go on your way. If you're already at a bar or event or something do the same thing but instead of asking her to do something sometime just ask her about her self, keep her talking, women love talking about themselves. If she asks you about yourself answer it and then try to direct it back to her, because it's all about her, she's just not like other girls and you can see that about her *wink*. Side note, I personally like the tiniest shitiest bars I can find for pure entertainment reasons. You can find some real characters in there, so if you go somewhere for a weekend with the intent of talking to girls and you get discouraged, find a good pub and just enjoy yourself

I really want to do this today. Wish me luck.

Thanks.

I managed to talk to a qt at work just fine, not even spaghetti was spilled but I bailed out at the last moment.

Hey that's alright pal you don't need to hit on every girl you talk to, just talking for the sake of talking is great social practice and really takes the pressure off of you instead of trying to win her over. And I'll let you in on a secret about how I met my wife. She approached me haha would you believe it? Things like this happen more often than you'd think, you just gotta be there to be approached, if you ain't there, she doesn't see you. So get out there and make a promise to yourself that whatever happens your going to enjoy yourself and have some fun. Good luck bud

Thanks, I think I'm just going to talk to girls in the next city with 12k people. Just asking some out until it's too late and move to a big town the day after, probably with tinder. I'll take a hotel then so I can drink something. I've always been fine being lonely when I was shy but now that I have some confidence in myself the loneliness crushes me.

Forgot a comfy pic

Yeah your extrovert is trying to bust out, alcohol will help with that. As long as you put yourself out there you'll win, because you only gotta win once.

HOw do I spot girls at bars or even on the street that want to be approached? Are there some go for it or don't signs? Walking with a guy is a no for example.

Did the videos hello? If yes could you post them please

kek

> 5 payments of $499.99
> almost 2.5k for a book

Add her on normiebook

Just say some shit about how it was good to see her and you want to catch up

How do I talk to a girl on the street? Just straight up
>Hey, wanna go and drink something?
>Hey, im bored and you seem nice, wanna drink something?
Help my turbo autism out.

The way you described this is so autistic I wouldn't be surprised if she lied to you but hey doing it in a stupid way is better than not approaching a girl at all. Try doing it more casually next time instead of looking like a stalker

Find something mutual to talk about first, something in the area, something about her (although nothing creepy), a comment about the weather even. Find a genuine smile and make sure you don't look creepy. If she's interested, she will naturally converse with you and then you can move on to asking for her number or a date.

That sounds hard as fuck, senpai.