>good user
What is this?

Too bad his heart muscles were shit.

Pretty good i think. My chest is my best feature but my calves are lacking

>heart
>muscle

What did he meme by this?

Milk the man

Mine are okay, I guess. Currently bulking so it's hard to tell (pic related). I have an okay chest, but I have a strong core and my arms are pretty good. Will probably cut in a few months, when I get out of DYEL basically.

In on first page.

is this the average fit poster?

The average Veeky Forums poster is a /v/ /pol/ or /b/ user whose bored and decided today was a good day to shitpost on Veeky Forums

t. All three pretending to be meta

t. /pol/tard

t.dork

hey guys please explain t. meme

t. Retard

t. candy-ass roody-poo

t. Nonce

t. Noonga

>tfw you will never know because you have never been lean enough

Awesome muscle insertions with wide-ish hips.
Just end my life.

Wide hips but a steep as hell Adonis belt so girls won't care, and i won't care because it's better for strength anyway

I actually have laughably bad insertions.
>5 finger bicep
>zipper abs
>small calves
>small wrists

only redeeming features is oddly pronounced collar bones, 6'1, and thick neck from banging head on pillow as a child to keep rhythm whilst humming in addition to daily motorcycle commuting. incredibly intense neck workout if you have a good tuck

it means something to the effect of "signed ____"

Pretty much. No one on Veeky Forums actually lifts.

>genetically cucked
>cucked
What? How would some black guy steal my genetics?

how's mine

Fucking gross. Not even kidding.

why you gotta be like that bby?

t. snitch

4 u

holy shit

S E A T T L E
E
A
T
T
L
E

he didnt do heart curls

this made my dick hard

this made my dick limp

Im alright. Chest insertions could be better but complaining about it makes things only worse. Gotta deal with it and focus on your strong points. Make the best out of what you have.

got shit chest inserts but the rest is fine. :(

It's a finnish meme

t. = regards

Had to look this shit up. I felt bad for the people who have a solid 3-4 finger gap between their inner elbow and their bicep. Only saw examples of chest and bicep though.

Don't listen to the beta cucks, you look like a badass.

Same :(, small pecs with a huge sternum gap.
I have great delts so I guess i evens out.

no homo rite
Thanks user

Glad I lurked today

>flawless delts, bis, tris, acceptable traps and forearms, okay lats
>zipper abs, pec gap, weird as fuck adonis belt (implying low enough bf% to see it), wonky obliques
forever doomed to look hot in a tanktop/stringer but absolutely disgusting when topless :’)

Chest gap for dayyyys.
Great ass tho.

Would plow with the force of a thousand suns.

Still kinda dyel + chubby af so can't really tell about muscles but
>thin wrists
>small forearms
>good delts / upper back
Fingers crossed I end up having good ab insertions once I cut

I literally don't have even the slightest Adonis Belt

the heart is a muscle dummy

t. newfag

>left
7/10 no tits
>right
6/10

But this is cheekie right? You're training to be a tranny?

/B/tard here, came to ask about a fitness regimin today

My arms look so awful.
>Tiny wrist
>Actual forearm muscle starts like 6 inches down from wrist
>4 fingers can fit between my bicep and elbow
>Triceps are just as bad

>4 fingers can fit between bicep and elbow

I don't know what this means. Explain. Where are you measuring from and to on your arm? How does your bicep not go to the crease?

What about me? (Yes I know I'm still a skelly)

With some mass added to the chest tri and deltshe you could look like a beast

we have the exact same shoulder situation
when looked from the side with clothes on do you look like you hunch?

>MASSIVE chest gap
>like, I can put my hand on my chest and I'd only be touching my bones
>can put three fingers between my biceps and my forearm, when my arm is bent
Luckily, no one notices this shit except for fellow lifters

>Luckily, no one notices this shit except for fellow lifters

Wtf are you talking about? I literally put off losing weight and lifting for years because I was afraid to put in the work only to realise I had dogshit insertions. Chestgap is the key one that even a normie will wince at.

>I literally put off losing weight and lifting for years because I was afraid to put in the work only to realise I had dogshit insertions
mirin fatass mental gymnastics, kys immediately

Do muscle insertions have any affect on performance?

Look up high bicep insertion.

Had no idea that was a thing. I have low muscle insertion.

>mfw I still have 20" pythons and I haven't worked out arms in about 8 months

mine are okay i think. I really got genetically cucked with my fat distribution though. The last place to lose and first place to gain for me is lower back fat and hips so unless im lean I always have love handles. Feelsbadman

There's no way you're serious

Honestly dude you look good. You are at the perfect level if you want to be attractive to girls

thanks man appreciate your kind words. I still feel like my core is really weak so im going on a short bulk to incorporate some weighted ab work

Looks awfully strange to me.

what are good muscle insertions?

go back to the kitchen slut

Your body fat is really low. You gotta get some mass just about everywhere.

His chest and abs were god tier

Yeah I have rolled shoulders. They aren't actually as bad as they look in the photo but I'm trying to fix it.

My abs are misaligned and not entirely symmetrical. Other than that i have pretty good insertions.

Stats, weight, height?

Hey. Fk off with that smegma dick attitude hor

This pic is a couple months old but in it I was 210 at 6'3 . Before I went on a cut I weighed 230 and my stats were

B- 325
S- 455
D- 495

t. rany

Not really. Freakishly short or misaligned ones might limit ROM or skew leverages for lifts a tiny bit, but I never heard about it making much of a difference outside of rare medical cases.

>3 finger bicep gap
>small wrists, ankles, calves
>wide hip bones.. Or my fat is just stored there
>shitload of stretchmarks

Feelsbad.

I dont know though, you see how certain sports are geared towards certain types of athletic builds i.e. Wide receivers with long arms, swimmers with long torsos, etc. so I wouldn't be surprised if muscle insertions had some sort of effect. The amount of fast twitch muscle fibers in relation to slow twitch has a huge effect on performance

How are mine?

Nice dude. Juicy stats. How old are you? I'm slightly taller and about 190. My stats are shit rn

Of course, but it merely is a factor, not something you could blame any severe issues on, that is what I meant. Sure leverages generally play a role, now if we talk about the difference between a snug-elbow biceps and a two finger one, negligible. If you can fit your whole fist in there, oh well. But I consider the latter a medical case because that entirely changes the forces applied.

On an unrelated note, mad props for pic. Would do unspeakable stuff with.

Just turned 20 in February. And it's okay dude my stats went down quite a bit after my cut, especially my squat. I was pretty fat when I was putting up those numbers

Not bad but you're not really lean enough to tell. You lucked out with straight clavicles

Good chest insertions doe

why the long face, who died

Miring crab

Nice & juicy bro.

I just didn't have time because of university and went to Asia where I didn't train.

Stats are now
Bench: 75kg
Squat: 90kg
DL: 100kg

before all of this it was about 100kg/130kg/130kg

U look good user
>>don't feel so bad about my 3 finger bi now.
Today was a good day on /fit

Pull your pants down and let us see those child bearing hips

Thanks dude, me and my roommates have made a hobby out of taking care of them. Since we live in a dorm we only have a 10 gal tank but next year when we get our house we are getting a 55 gal for these guys. U mirin ?

t.homosapiens-sapiens

Wouldn't know because I haven't weighed less than 200lbs since grade 7.

My birthday / Christmas present to myself this year is abs, I'll get back to you then

Nice man keep going, were all gonna make it

>ywn date a shy, petite girl who wears very covering clothes only to find out she's ripped

kek

Fix your posture, but otherwise pretty good, especially arms.

Mirin the left, but he needs to lift more with his right

How much can he lift? By the look of that claw he must be curling at least 2 pebble