LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

i hope you're ironic

>5'6" 155 lbs
Im scared of ever traveling to europe because apparently people are taller there than in the U.S. It's not like I can leave the country anyway.

lol you have to at least be this tall to ride planes

>5'10.5, 170, already get decent amount of female attention
I'm grateful for what I do have, but 6'1 would be nice.

>5'8"
>180lbs
inb4 fat, I have been bulking since last february

>if i was tall i probably wouldnt have wrestled for 8 years and i wouldnt get the nice manlet gains that i enjoy. I dont think it would actually help me get gf that much though because the real reason i cant get gf is because of my personality and rapist face.

5'11" at 71kg

SO close yet so far my dudes :(

>5'10
>86 kilograms
it should be easier to get thicc at this height but I'm just tall enough to where I have the tall/athletic look but not tall enough to attract qts

>tfw 6 foot exactly

*Phew* just made it.. welp see you guys later!

dude... girl on left has the most asymmetrical pair of tits ive ever seen

also check em

fuck use freedom units next time.
still a manlet

5'10" reporting in.
>192lb
>would get to weigh an extra 5-10 lbs per inch and constantly get mires with height+muscle
for now though i'll have to settle for compensating by lifting.

i dont think you realize how lanky tall guys look wiothout steroids

>how would life be different
Squat and bench would be shit but deadlift would probably go up. High school would have been more fun I guess. I could play basketball?

Goddamn. What is it about this pic that makes me feel so rapey.

>>>Current height
5'6", 168 cm
>>>Current weight
265 lbs, 122 kg
>>>How would life be different if we were tall
I would not have suicidal thoughts at night from >tfw no gf induced anxiety.

One is being squashed down by the other girls tit.

instinct
500 years ago if you saw her in the woods walking with her man you could spear her protector in the throat and rape her as her big jiggly tits fall out of her worn out rags and cum inside of her then slit her throat and steal their valuables

Chill there bud.

The woman is a valuable as well.
I'd fuck her till blacked out then carry her and their shit back to my forest home. In a year or so she'd come to love me and the daily dickings as well as our first born child.

5'9 165. Average height and weight relatively muscular.

Can't complain honestly, most of my friends are 6+ but I've not noticed it hindering me with women.

that would make you a target and you meet the same fate as her previous owner, best case is you find a group and barter your way in using her and she becomes the groups fuck toy

Hey, I made this wojak. Cool to see it

5'8"
185lbs

it would take me longer to make gains if I was taller that's about it

>5'6''
>160
It wouldn't be.

>265 lbs
Holy shit wew.

5'8 (178cm)
150lbs (68kg)
Could have been worse. In my country (France) it's average+. The shitty part is having Dutch ancestry. In the Netherlands I would be considered a manlet.

And fuck you Anglos, get on board with the metric system. No one likes converting measures so that you retards can follow.

came in to say im 6'4 and cant imagine how you manlets do it

godspeed, little guys

167cm or 5'5"
65kg
>>how would life be different if we were tall
well i wouldn't be my current size, i'd be a lanklet, my squat would be so shit lol (current max @ 150kg)

i don't mind being short desu

>6'1
>190
>I would propably swim in pussy and get promotions ez because I have the FACE and FRAME but lack the most important part of the equation

I'm 190cm (like 6'2 for you burgers) and weight around 100kg while being fairly lean. I tend to have some problems with women but I have started noticing increasing amount of women like shorter guys so future looks bright.

I'm 6'9, is there any hope left for me /b/ros??

Manlet is a state of mind not your height. If you've already fallen for the manlet meme you've already lost. I'm 5'9 but lift hard and eat clean and focus on changing things in my life that i have control over.

5'8 is 173

>5'9
>185
I've fucked around 25 girls and I'm only 22, the manlet meme is funny and all, I have actually been turned down by a few girls because I'm not tall. But to actually obsess over this and let is damper your life is just moronic. I know a dude who's 5'6 and pulls absolute bombshells every weekend. It's all about not being autistic and learning how to speak to people. So do yourselves a favor fellow manlets
>sack the fuck up
>go do it
Or you can just kill yourself idc
Pic related is me

Like I said, it's not the brightest system invented by man.

175cm
80kg
I'm taller than most women at least

Inverted 5'8 with 5,8 feet. Then again I myself am not the brightest tool in the toolsheed.

5'9
105lbs

Lel

>5'8
>185lps
>Nothing, probably? Face isn't that great.

172 cm
48 kg

Should I commit sudoku user?

is 173cm 5'8?
Im so confused I thought it was 5'6 or 5'7

Im metric so I don't understand inches and feet

You will die from malnourishment anyway

I know user, I'm working on it but I'm so fucking lazy, I hate shopping for groceries.

174cm , 78 kg. slav genetics. I wouldn't have it any other way. Never had weight issues or women issues.

>5'9
>134
>Don't know, I will never know either

>sudoku
kek

6' 1" borderline master height here

Came to laugh at all you lol

176 cm 67 kg dyel reporting in

Yeah bro we're basically the same, if you're smart you'll be able to become alpha if you haven't already achieved this, guys in general don't know that girls like men, so be one.

My lowest was 42 kg at 172. I felt like I was going to die all the time

6'2 i wish i was 5'11 honestly

Why were you like that user? Were you a lazy fuck like me?

Stop this

5'7 175lbs
I'd be dyel as fuck and probably would have never got into lifting if it wasn't rewarding like it is now. I do not envy lanklets, getting a gf is easy (at any height) but building muscle and looking strong is not in your natty cards if you are tall (and that's all I care about).

Girls fun to be with don't really care about height.
It's the girls that you don't want to be with care.
No point in being sad about something that is not under your control.
Carpe diem.

Im 6'2"

>5'9"-ish
>182 (body fat is at like 20% though fuck me)
>idk man I have a pretty good gf rn that I wouldn't have if I was tall so eh fuck it

>5'3"
>152lbs

I-I'm working on losing weight really hard I promise.

1.70m 68kg

>5'3"
I hope you're a femanon because otherwise you should kill yourself m8

Straight male

don't listen to my friend, you're in the right place if you want to feel better about yourself. you might have a harder time with women, but in the end, we lift for ourselves, not for pussy

>5'9
>185lbs
>tfw you will never be anything other than average

107kg 180cm massive legs, didn't skip the leg day

> 172cm
> 70kg

never had any issues with women but I have decent FACE and FRAME and I'm not autistic

honestly pretty at peace with my height. Plus it's an advantage to compete in powerlifting

5'7'' or 6'' i can't remember, and 155 lb. Never had any problems, and the only people that make fun of me are my close friends, who are notorious for being tall, but have shittier bodies and general health compared to me. I never even get sick, but i have Veeky Forums to thank for that.

6'2", 250 lbs

>tfw new to this Veeky Forums thing

>5'7
>142 lbs
>Lower body still look fat

>170 cm
>67 kg
>I'd be taller. Not much else would be different. I'm a white male, so I already won the genetic lottery despite my height.

5'8 135 lbs, seeing some noob gainz and I think the gym is amazing. I feel great, the chemicals that are released when I work out are just a bonus. I'm going to escape skelly mode lads. I want to get buff as fuck then whip out my 3Ds /PLAY IN PUBLIC/

5'8"
just going to kill myself
what's the point of living when you're not even welcome in society or anywhere as soon as you're conceived by short parents
like, holy shit, lmao seriously no point in lifting weights
that doesn't change shit
bye guys

Oh come on bro it can't be all that bad.

find a giant and fuck her m8.
have children and see them grow past your prime.

>that pic
holy crackers, is that real? Does she even know she' s basically considered a living onahole by the guys she likes?

Dude I'm 5'8" and although I'm shorter than average I'm fine.
lmao try to normify yourself a little bit and you'll be fine, hide your autism

>this is how most women think about themselves

Cheer up, mate. Sluts like those in your pic are not worth it; no better that an actual prostitute, and maybe even more expensive, considering you'll probably have to take her on a date.

Just be confident and do what you like with the people you like and you'll be happy.

im 6'4 i genuinely wish i were 5'6

being king manlet isnt good enough user

169 cm
74 kg
i dont think it would be that much different. i have a 175 cm tall gf and with 2 exceptions, all of them were taller than me. the only thing would be that i wouldnt had the lifting bonus. i can go from skelly mode to jooced up thicc thighs and neck within 2 months.

177cm
gained some height in the last six months, not complaining.
66kg @13%bf

Not even worried senpai. It helps that Canada is rapidly becoming New Hong Kong, too. Everywhere I've gone to school, I've been comparatively tall, even though apparently 5'9" is average in Canada.

Also Greek, thank God my Spartan ancestors did those eugenics so I'm not 5'6" like every other Mediterranean.

>4'11" womanlet
>Thinks she can get a 6'3" guy
Kek, are girls this delusional?

tell my your secrets
did you stretch and drink milk every day
tell me before i spread jam on your nipples and lick them

Women get anything they want as long as they're pretty and slim.
That's just how nature and society works, it sucks, but that's the system.

yes 5 feet and 8 inches or 5'8 is a little under 173 cm.

most people here make the mistake of googling conversion which is outputted in feet. if you ask google what is 173 cm in feet you get 5.67585 which is not 5 feet and 6 inches but 5.6 feet. you have to convert everything after decimal into inches.

>5'5
>125 lbs
Sometimes I like being short, I feel compact/efficient because I don't need to spend as much on food as tall people, also I don't look like a disproportionate lankelt, and I like being able to easily do gymnastic stuff. Honestly if I had the chance to become 6ft tall I wouldn't do it, I've come to accept and like my build.

Now obviously the downside is girls find tall guys more attractive but being tall probably wouldn't fix my social retardation and general misanthropy so I'm not at a loss

5'9 IS NOT MANLET

GET OUT THE FUCK OUT FUCKING AVERAGE HEIGHT FAGS

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR REAL MANLETS

You're either a manlet or you're tall. Average is just a feel-good word for people who didn't make it out of manletism.

it's all in your head. i'm around 171 cm (bit over 5'7) from alps where average guy height is over 180 cm and most women are around 175 mark and i never had any trouble with them. it's all in your head and it's making you insecure which they can pick up. also having tall parents doesn't mean shit because height is random as fuck as can be seen from my family

>dad 195 cm
>mom around 180
>sister 177 (29 yo)
>me around 171 (26)
>brother 203 (24)
>sister 168 (22)
>brother 172 (20)

women who care about this kind of shit are usually the ones that can't stay in relationship and change boyfriends every few months. asked both of my sisters about this height meme and they both said it doesn't matter as long as long as guy is the same height as them slightly shorter. both said that they would start considering height if he was like 10 cm shorter then them.

there are more girls out there that don't give a shit about height and i can tell you from personal experience and i live somewhere where there are tons of tall guys but very few short ones. i rarely meet anyone of the same height let alone shorter be it girls or guys. even highschool girls today are taller than me.

and no i'm not rich. i just don't give a fuck about things i can't change.

I just tell girls i'm like 5'5 when in reality i'm 5'9-5'10

In the last six months or so I've started eating right, counting calories, making sure I get my vitamins and minerals, etc etc. Never liked milk but started drinking it in my shakes and such.

Sleeping better, going to bed and getting up earlier... I sleep naked too, which apparently increases T by keeping the balls cooler? I dunno if it works senpai, but if it's that easy and comfy, I'll try it.

Oh, also on that nofap. Didn't mean to do it intentionally, but I suddenly realized how long it had been since I fapped one day. Almost 5 months now.

that's what i do with my penis size. tell them it's 14 cm when in reality it's around 19

Kek, I'm gonna do this now.

it's the perfect strategy user. I always downplay everything i am/do. people are always surprised/impressed. always. if a girl liked you when you said your dick was 14 cm or you were 5'5, you know she's a keeper and she'll be happy when she sees the reality.

>implying that most 6+ dudes dont have a thing for manlet girl

Womanlet here

>5ft (153cm)
>115lbs (51kg)
>I'm pretty kawaii so I'm ok with my height

5'6"
150lbs
gf