/fph/ - FAT PEOPLE HATE THREAD

/fph/ - FAT PEOPLE HATE THREAD

Old one is on autosage

youtube.com/watch?v=xEGp1DEFjfE

"Some people were born to work out. I'm not one of them."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCwLFLwtbjE
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2UbxUtkwI
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2222-i-weigh-5002B-pounds-5-realities-extreme-obesity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VcWAXgoGCx4
youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well fit? got an answer?

privelege
- -Unchecked
-#- Checked

>trainer is fat too
kek

>marshmallow girl

Didn't this lady lose a load of weight? I thought I saw her on one of those "where are they now" aftershows

Probably. My 600 lbs life definitely tends to have a lot of success stories. I dont know about sustained weight loss, but a lot of people on the show lose a lot of weight (usually through surgery)

I'll take things that never happened for 400 please

Haven't seen this one get posted in a while, this is sad esp for those who visit /fat/ and try to lose weight, but their family members/girlfriends etc. try and keep them down.

Part 2.

>American gym
>even the trainer is fat

He's not that bad. He definitely looks strongfat at least. I definitely see the irony though. Most trainers here are not overweight though in my experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCwLFLwtbjE

imagine being so fat that your feet look like buried micropenises

when the fashion industry is the only thing standing between you and daily vomiting

Reminds me of Zsalynn's episode in My 600lb Life. Her husband's a feeder, a fucking terrible human being and a terrible father to their daughter. At least I think in the follow up episode they're seperated now and she's well on her way into becoming a normal person.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2UbxUtkwI

Sickening.

I ate badly this week, this will help me get back on track. Thanks user.

fucking
just
why

>cries like she's about to faint while working out
>smirks with good manners when receiving fast food

It makes it easier to clean them though

The fuck is a Southern High Femme? Are there Southern Low Femmes? Northeastern Mid Femmes? Midwest High Butches?

glad to help now lets make sure we keep you on track

this is probably what she meant

SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN TO WORK OUT?
ITS CALLED DISCIPLINE & PRIDE YOU MASHED POTATO GOLEM!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even at my hungriest, I can eat maybe a whole pizza, and even then I'd have to spread it out the whole day. What the fuck.

Quoted:

"1. People like me get thrown off flights, especially if they’re too full, and asked to pay double for the privilege of waiting for the next one.

2. People like me can’t shop in most malls. We get strange looks and downright condescension if we go into certain stores.

3. I can’t turn on the TV and expect to see someone like me, in general. If I do, then that person is almost always being portrayed as something broken to be fixed, or otherwise in a negative light.

4. When I see people like me talked about in the news, it’s about how horrible people like me are, and what is the best way to get rid of people like me.

5. If I go to an adoption agency I will be told that people like me shouldn’t be parents.

6. If I go to an infertility clinic I will be told that people like me shouldn’t be parents.

7. If my child is someone like me (which they have a good chance of being) I will be told I shouldn’t be a parent. My child might even get taken away from me.

8. I can’t open a magazine and expect to see people like me. However I can expect to see ad after ad for products on how to prevent becoming like me, or how to ‘fix’ someone like me.

9. If I ride the subway/bus, I get dirty looks. People don’t think someone like me deserves to sit. If I stand, they tell me that I’m in the way of everyone else.

10. If I take a walk down the street in a populated area I can expect to be told how horrible I am from passing cars, pedestrians, people in shops — anyone I meet. I might even get things thrown at me, like garbage."

there's more but its just embarassing

>She prevented him from making it

>shvartze bf
of course

Now I'm imagining a subculture of butch lesbians who derive their appearance and mannerisms from Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind.

apparently feeding your dog less food wont make him less fat

Could we somehow use fat people as a sustainable fuel source since the laws of thermodynamics don't apply to them?

I thought you guys would enjoy this:
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2222-i-weigh-5002B-pounds-5-realities-extreme-obesity.html

>"While my diet isn't great, I don't eat anywhere near that much," Rachel continues. "Maybe 3,000, 4,000 [calories] tops."

>it's a literal gains goblin

Can anyone explain the "muh sugars" meme? I keep reading that phrase on fph stuff but I dont get the specific meaning

>health is not determined by body size
>if you want to learn more about this visit bigfatscience.tumblr.com
>bigfatscience.tumblr.com
>science.tumblr.com
>tumblr.com

She even ate the cardboard of one of the boxes.

>Using models who look more like the typical American could give the the impression that being overweight is normal and that it doesn't pose a health risk.
>Overweight
>Normal
>Isn't a health risk

Lets not forget this is legitimately in the book they teach highschoolers around our country.

You're dumb

look at that car weighed down in the back

Reminds me of pic related

How worthwhile is swimming?

fantastic if you are getting your heart rate high enough

>surely you have
>surely you have
>surely you have
>surely you have
>BILLION
>DOLLAR
>DIET
>PET
>FOOD
>INDUSTRY
>MY OWM ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCE

WHAT THE FUCK

I wanna do that. I lift shit for a job but it's fucked my ankle tendons and no new type of shoe will help. I feel like the only solid way for cardio is to swim. Now I just gotta choose a gym that won't fuck me over.

Anyone else work construction or warehouse? Doing the latter for over four years now and I'm sick of it. My body is sick of it.

this was every meme about fat people in one article

You can't read, just admit it

>You Don't Have to Eat That Much To Become Severely Obese
>"While my diet isn't great, I don't eat anywhere near that much," Rachel continues.
>"If I go to Wendy's I'll get the double cheeseburger, large fries, and large Frosty," but as she points out, "that's not outside the norm of what a lot of people get."
>bitch is over 500lbs

I wonder if she's heavier now, or if she's even still alive

She fell for the SS meme.

please re-read your image, lol
it's saying that normalization of obesity is bad

Hey I used to hear pig noises when I was a fatty kid

>Bully always imitate pigs when I walk by
>He lightly slaps my face and pinch my ears on occasion
>Scared of fighting back, know I'm fat and weak
>On top of that have aspergers(didn't know at the time)
>One day when he does the typical slap things I just snap out of nowhere
>Sucker punch him and wrestle him to the ground
>So jacked on adrenaline I just punch in his general direction, probably hit the floor several times
>He can't get up because I'm too fat
>Soon enough a teacher spots us and pull us apart
>Get suspended for a week because his friends lied about the incident
>Dad is proud
>Worth it

So you can see into the back of them ya fat fuck. Even in daylight, a fridge only opens in 1 direction. Depending on placement, it could be next to a wall, other side blocked by fridge door, and you standing right in front of it. + some people keep their lemon water in the fridge, not every thing you take at night has to be easy cheesy carbeezy.

Maybe you wouldn't be so fat if you stopped eating assburgers.

I believe it's a reference to the poorly-managed diabetes of the average hambeast. Picture an obeast slurping a gallon of fizzy sugar water while mumbling incoherently about "muh sugars."

Not fat anymore, though it means it's more difficult to pin down people I wrestle to the ground

Also it would only be an assburger if you eat a regular burger and shit it out. I'm by no means perfect but I don't eat shit

You may have aspergers

The sad part about these is that they show how completely and utterly they're disconnected from reality.
They're so utterly delusional that they expect people to seriously believe this actually happened, and that's fucking sad.

My dad and I both do boxing, he signed me up for it when I was 7 am well as junior cadets, when I was 9 we moved city and I went to a new school. I was small for my age and I didn't talk much unless I needed to. In my new class was a kid who was a cunt to everyone even his friends, and one day out of nowhere he slapped me on the back of the head while the teacher was out. I tackled him to the ground and jabbed him 2 times in the nose, I got yelled at by his friends and he ran out of the class crying. I found out later that I broke his nose. We both got detention and I had to have a meeting with the principle, the principle told me that what I did was right and that he'll think twice about being a dick. My parents were told about it and they had a fight that night and my mum stormed out of the house, my dad went into my room after and told me how proud he was off me and that I could still do boxing.

3 dubs in a row.

why do their ass cheeks gain that bizarre shape??

Ya goofed user

I have to agree with your dad, even I feel proud reading this.

Good job, user

Yeah, even when I don't tell people I have it they somehow know by reading my posts

Disgusting

They spend all their time sitting and the fat holds the shape.

Go back to school kid.

French user here.
What's with the use of the word "femme" all of a sudden ?
Like, does it have a different meaning I'm missing from "woman" ? Because "femme" is just the French for "woman" as far as I know

i remember browsing that website. what's the link again?

>that strategically placed tie around to hide your stomach cameltoe

It's pretentiousness.
They thing roughly throwing in foreign words makes them sound more sophisticated, when it actually proves quite the opposite.

French sounds more feminine, especially the French word for woman. I'm guessing when they use that word to describe themselves they feel more feminine as opposed to landwhale.

Same reason as with american blacks and French names I suppose

It's another american tumblrina code word for "fat woman". You frenchies even sometimes say that a woman is very Femme (une femme "femme") when in fact she has big tits, ass and hips just because she's overweight

It's the same reason why black people name their kids "Demarquis" and "Leshandra". They think it sounds french so they automatically associate it with class and sophistication.

I love my fucking Dad, he understands that boys are boys and want to do boxing and read commando comics. My mum on the other hand never drove me to boxing after that, she didn't want me growing up violent, and she'd always fight with my Dad when he wanted to take me hunting or something, but she's my mum I'll love her anyway.

This shit is just enraging. If that guy had a spine he would dump her right away for trying to fuck up his plans.

afaik lesbians have been using butch/femme to describe masculine/feminine presentation since the mid 20th century or so, and has more recently been adopted by the wider tumblrina population. No idea why lesbians settled on the word, though.

there is nothing wrong with that pic though

Well frog-user, in their delusion that the gender is a spectrum, they call the female identifiting or people on the feminine side of the spectrum, femmes

if I were to describe the look on her face, it would be with "problematic"

Why are flabby upper arms in women such an accurate predictor of future obesity?

It indicates that they don't use their arms (office job) and have no means of burning calories through work, it also tells you they do no exercise.

Because she probably dropped weight to get married, now she can get fat again

youtube.com/watch?v=VcWAXgoGCx4

flabby arms is already fat. it's past the skinnyfat territory.

How the fuck can they pay for all that shit?

coupons and disability welfare probably

you pay for it with taxes

>fatty gets shut down
>fatty doesn't reply for months, people assume fatty got triggered
>fatty comes back having lost 35lbs and ready to accept instructions and help

More of this. There HAS to be more. This is the shit I LIVE for.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

Thanks for the calrifications.
This shit is downright ridiculous, no wonder our language isn't taken seriously, fucking landwhales.

Where is 600lbs this week?
Did it air? Is there part 3? Did he die?
So many questions...

I noticed that too, for some reason its a giant turn off to me.
Like a girl could be no where near being chubby, but a somewhat fat upper arm is like a sure indicator she will become hambeast as soon as she gets past 23

This week's episode was a check up on former patients.

Does anyone here actually /un-ironically/ hate fat people? It used to be that I thought they were miss guided. I used these threads to motivative myself, but now the more I see fat people behavior in ever day life, and the more I see people make excuses for it, the angrier I become

LOSE WEIGHT YOU FUCKING FATTIES

Honestly, someone should save this, because if that guy died before he's even 35 or some shit, due to weight, this girl needs to be held responsible. To me, this is almost murder

Not to mention they feel really squishy but in an unsettling way and one slight poke makes them ripple like the ocean. Its also funny as fuck to watch them flop around when they clap.