>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKim6iKjjjM/
instagram.com/p/BSpcXHbFA5T/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

Looking for a bit of help/advice, just trying to start building a bit of strength/starting to get generally healthy.

Here's what I'm doing right now, although I plan to increase the amount when it becomes too easy.

5 x 15 squat.
5 x 10 pushup
5 x 5 pullup
5 x 30second hollowbody

I know it's pretty underwhelming, I've been ignoring my fitness and am just trying to get some base level of strength to start out.

You should add bridges or supermans into that as well.

Other then that, it seems like a solid plan.

if you don't progress it will never be 'too easy' it will always feel the same, ala 'I moved my body'

Do you recommend adding a few extra reps with every week I do this? As of right now it seems to be a decent amount of work, it has me sweating and getting fairly sore. I don't want to overdue anything right now, how do I know when to change things up?

if you never worked out before, you have no idea when to 'change things up', you can just follow Foundation, start from the things you can do like push ups for HBP progression, unless you seriously don't care about getting better at things, you can just continue what you are doing, but your body won't change if you keep doing the same shit and having the same diet

It's working for you right now.
Keep at it.
When you're at a point where you can blast through it and feel nothing then you should worry about finding tougher exercises or adding more reps.

Not before. This is about you making it and finding a pace and routine that is not only comfortable but one you can do for a long time. Not about impressing random fuckwads online.

Ok, so any advice then? You must have started at some point.

I started at level 1 Foundation, I don't do SLS, SL and RC, though. I supplement RC with BB rows.

My advice is to figure out what you want in life, user, if you came here you most likely want to improve physically, look through all the videos in OP, do they motivate you? Do you want to do that shit yourself? The further journey depends on you.

If you want to do similar shit that is in OP videos, follow Foundation, it's a long ass journey, but every week you feel you are improving and deload weeks make you relax both physically and mentally.
If you decide you don't want any of that shit, but just want to be stronger, then focus on the muscles you want to have stronger/bigger and add weight to BW exercises, or just go lift iron in a gym.
I'll be here if you want to have a civil discussion.

Wow. BWG is just a bunch of retards shitting on everyone and whoring some dumb ass program and shilling lifting weights.

No wonder it's dead 99% of the time.
All of these generals like this are filled with people giving advice which boils down to do this program, lots of high totals and impressive feats, but no pics.
Except in the fraud and plg threads, mainly because it's just a bunch of stupid lazy fucks gearing their way to big lifts and aesthetics.

ayyyy

We post out handstand

>tfw still arching ;_;

ITT: pseudo gymnastics
this general makes the calisthenics community look bad.

Tell me about it

Not even working towards it

somehow today is full of shitposting, at least free bumps

are you a grill?

something like 50% according to my chromosomes?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

ASIAN
S
I
A
N

fuck thought that was my wife for a second

aye that girls pretty good.

London?...jk ik ik is a another gal

hows your wall hs? bet you can rep hspu tho

is yours flexible enough?

hows your wall hs? bet you can rep hspu tho

this ones also nice

odd looking kitchens T.B.H

>ask me how I know you are a poor cuck

Anybody know what ever happened to Leo? Did he make it, or did his barbell without a rack finally kill him?

ehhhhhh

If you watch ABC Family’s “Chasing Life,” you’ve wondered more than once if Leo Hendrie, played by Scott Michael Foster, will survive — on Aug. 17, that question was answered: no, he will not.

you guys down to start a kik group chat?

I had to stop doing all handstands for about a week due to injury and school. Just tried some and ive gone back so much, have to get used to it all over again.

set backs in life are expected

no idea what kik is, but going by how slow ass these threads are, doesn't seem likely

Are there any good apps you guys recommend?

for?

Exercises, bodyweight stuff, logging.

suck a hot steamy log out of this guys asshole

A fellow homo. Howdy

grindr?

Apply for a job, faggot.

Progression Fitness Tracker is a good app, let's you add any exercises and plan out your own program. Thenics is not bad, it has progressions for Somme advanced movements plus it has a dedicated leg routine bodyweight only

how?

Excel works for me.

Few people actually do calisthenics/gymnast training seriously on here, that's why we're all dyel and gay. And yes, we give the same shitty advice to the same fucking questions every single day but it's the same for lifting is it not?

I like this idea. I'm down if a few other anons are.

Fedoraboi is that you

Last workout
muscle ups 5 4 3
korean dips 3x8
archer pullups 3x8
alternating between dips/"log" press 8;6
rows 3 sets
ab-core work 3 sets

Been doing it 3 times a week a-x-a-x-a-x-a-a
lower body on saturdays at the gym
biking on tuesdays,thursdays and sundays

Is adding front lever progression before muscle ups reasonable or should i remove/add something? Going to switch to harder dips and pullups soon
weight ~198 height 6'6 if it matters

Who the fuck has time for all this garbage? It's so much pseudobullshitfuckaroundprogression. No wonder a lot of people get nowhere after 2 years of bodyweight. You need 28 fucking progressions to get to a pike? Oh my fucking godakojnhsjfdklnhklaefngj pioaejkg KILL YOURSELF NOW and stop posting all this garbage.

Fuck off

I'm a fat fuck (230 lbs) doing scooby's pullup tutorial.
Will i get faster results if i do it every second day/erryday?

Could I combine this with something like SS?
ie: [F-A][SS-A][F-B][SS-B][F-A][SS-A]x
or would it be too much?

hola

Perhaps

Ive posted some of my videos and pics here before. I dont like all these program discussions either but it is what it is.
Speak for yourself. I take calisthenics pretty seriously and im not dyel.

Nice

I said only a few take it seriously. I'm glad you do as well.

It would be nice if some of you guys post some moves. I'd like to post something myself, but I am complete noob. Working out for a bit over 2 months. I am genuinely interested in the time it took you to master stuff for example
>HS -5 months
>Planche -10 months
or whatever numbers, but don't want to nag you, so I wait on somebody to step ahead on their own.

Just done mountain climbers on rings... Fucking murder!

post moves like?

Anything that isn't the normal push up, pull up or dip. For example I chose pic related randomly from this []. It's Number 16 on Side Lever. Basically anything from around the middle of these [] tables, to the very bottom.
Or maybe weighted pull ups and dips, if you are into that sort of thing. I'd even enjoy some forearm/wrist workouts. And last but not least, exercises you think that are underrated, no matter their level of difficulty.

You could say the same about squatting 4pl8's

Handstand push up progress from september to now
instagram.com/p/BKim6iKjjjM/
instagram.com/p/BSpcXHbFA5T/

yeah that's more like it. Some nice muscle and hair gainz in here.

That's fucking rad. Good for you mang.

There's nothing more difficult in exercise than starting a beginner bodyweight routine and seeing how far off you really are.

Struggling to the most basic sets and its as discouraging as anything. Getting through the first week is tough

Great job. You used to curve back before.

I knew that feel

Thanks fellas. Heres a rare pic of my arm.

Did you get here with bodyweight only?

Yeah but sometimes i do weighted chin ups and dips sometimes but i havent done any in a month or two.

Thanks. Will check

who else here can do more pullups than chins

fitnotes for android
buy a new phone if its not android

i dont understand, its like a cross between a pike pushup and a pppu, but somehow looks worse than both

is everyone here following a standard weightlifting /bulk diet?

Yes

As a newb should I go for free weights or bodyweight?

Bodyweight

How come?

In terms of muscle mass you will have the same results as lifting but your stabilizers will be more developed and you will be able move your body around better.

>Who the fuck has time for all this garbage? It's so much pseudobullshitfuckaroundprogression. No wonder a lot of people get nowhere after 2 years of SS. You need to squat 2 times a week? Oh my fucking godakojnhsjfdklnhklaefngj pioaejkg KILL YOURSELF NOW and stop posting all this garbage.

you will snap your shit faster

you can try and see, if you work out 6 days a week already and have good recovery, you might be able to pull it off, I always advise to pair muscle groups

*waves*

I don't think it's any different for Veeky Forums alltogether, new people come and ask the same fucking questions every day multiple times in the same fucking thread, you gotta entertain the idea that at least one out of 20 shitposts needs the advice.

In my opinion, 'taking things seriously' would be working really hard towards something, for me it's the journey not the destination, I mean, I know I will get to where I want eventually, I'm just in no rush to get there.

Since I am bothered to make this thread every time it goes down (on workdays) I guess I also take it seriously.

I have nothing impressive to show, maybe in a few years when I can do planche or HBP

eh, I post gymnasts as in lift threads people post meatheads, to spice things up I also post some grills doing calisthenics, but take your pic as example, dyels will come and lmao at 'that shit'
Forearm extensor work is severely underrated in both lifting and bw, but that is not a bw exercise.

Well, some people who start lifting can't even DL an empty barbell, we all gotta start somewhere, famaland, just keep at it and results will come. As a rule of thumb
>it takes 3months of hard work to notice changes yourself
>it takes 6months of hard work for your family to notice changes in you
>it takes a year for others around you to notice changes in you

not doing those so idk

>comment length

Supposedly it puts more weight on your arms than a normal pike push up, idk.

no I eat at maintenance

you should know what you want in life yourself

>bodyweight

when will you manchildren grow up and switch to /plg/?

I dun wanna b 2 fat to planche

Why not a discord room? Seems way better, and you can actually talk to people there

I'd say you can experiment on it. If I don't care how I will look for a while I bulk. But if I do care, I cut.
I'd say cut to a low-decent body fat and maintain until you have some weeks you want to bulk, then cut back. I want abs all year long.

Bump