Will he ever lose weight?

>claims at one point "losing weight through powerlifting"
>has removed that from his bio recently
>no visible change in %bf
>slow strength gains

What do? He's looked the same for over a year.
IG source: fatguystrong

I fucking hate him, look at the meals he eats regularly on his Instagram. silly fat cunt

>fatguystrong
what body mode is this?

>400 lbs
>255 lbs bench

fuck off mate

Just your average super super heavy weight to be honest

Jesus that's terrible. His rom has to be short af.

Is he a prime example of falling for the pl meme?

>eat surplus calories
>eat like chit, no worries its part of powerlifting you dumb thong wearing man
>omnomnom

fucking lmao

i'm 185lbs, on a cut, and my current max bench is 315

So you're 5'6"?

yep

fuark i wish i never looked. I was rooting him on at one point being a good goyim and giving props on his page

realized now he eats like a fucking pig. no macro tracking or anything, kek. his hospital bill will be pretty expensive.

My condolences. Good bench though, if you paused it.

nah, I don't arch my back at all though

The thing is that powerlifting like all of the strength pseudo sports has weight classes (which might be more accurately called height classes but that's another discussion entirely) so if you actually want to be competitive and you're not tall enough to really fill out SHW then it behooves you to get about as lean as you can be before strength gets too negatively effected (eg 15-20% bf). Unless you're competing as an equipped lifter or as a SHW you really shouldn't permabulk if you're actually serious about powerlifting.

Small arch is optimal to keep lower body tightness. Pause reps will increase your bench.

hmm.. that makes sense
looking at the video, my legs are pretty shaky

i've been doing more pause reps lately though, def feel stronger benching higher weights

S I P B O Y Z

Competing equipped means maintaining the proper body composition and weight for your gear to work. Get too fat before a meet and you can't hit depth or touch.

He has like medium pants and a XXXXL shirt

that sip!!

Yeah your legs and feet shouldn't be able to move. Bring your feet back and press your heels toward the floor to initiate the press.

will attempt next push day
thanks bru

what is sip?

/thread