oranges move my bowels along, hope you had a good morning dump op

are u from Hungary or close to Hungary

>stroke
rip user

>stroke

how do you figure?

Nah, germany

did you nut on you bread?

Had two eggs over easy in a wheat tortilla, a little avocado and a slice of bacon this morning.

Was definitely too heavy though so I skipped lunch. If I made it again I'd probably only do one egg instead.

nah it s honey and not the fake one like in america

> 8 eggs
This alone is more than my breakfast

4 egg scramble and I'm full

> america doesn't have bees?

no raw eggs like professional bodybuilders?

> fake bees

>corn syrup and citric acid

> oatmeal porridge
> bread with fried egg, cheese and tomatoes
> 4-5 cups of coffee

(OP)
>bowl of vegtable soup
>slice of brown bread
>optional can of tuna depending on when I'm going to the gym

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

>4-5 cups of coffee

But why

>Soup for breakfast

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

I just have like 3 bowls of cereal in the morning

no protein, enjoy your beetus

what do Canadians eat for breakfast?
maybe tree bark and some leafs

fucking bread m8 do u see it

>t. retards
you think that factory made bear bottle bullshit is real honey? real honey is way thiccer and a bit sour

but what is bread if not sugar, check m8

>1kg yogurt
>300g oats
>100g sunflower seeds
>30g dark chocolate
Gotta get big

Seems fine if you're not heading to the gym afterards.

Just oatmeal (water not milk) with a banana, classic and good.

2 mugs /1 double mug of organic French press coffee with 200ml of double cream and half a teaspoon of potassium salt mixed in

Rate /10, bros

I wish I have big enough stomach to eat all that in one meal
>miring

3 eggs 1/3 avocado and some bacon if i have some

no bullet proof coffee
>never gonna make it

what should I eat for breakfast

Stop eating bread

Everyone talking shit about the sugar is retarded cause fruit sugar not the same as cocacola

Your post seems very confused user.

Bread is not found in nature. It is a processed food

>breakfast
>not doing IF

ISHYGDDT

Why it's not hard to make , chop all your vegtables, pour in some vegtable stock and pour in water, add some salt and boil.

healthy and full of fibre and it's cheap, I can make enough for one week in about 30 minutes. I'm a student so it's pretty effective.

you cant really talk shit about american breakfasts when you have like 50 g of sugar for your breakfast
>get some protein you slavic retard

>generalising bread
Go chew on wheat grain. There is nothing wrong with good bread. Also "fruit sugar" as in fructose is generally bad. Whole fruits are good for other reasons.

>>not doing IFISHYGDDT
I m clueless

Your bodies main fuel source is sugar that is why eating fruit satiates you

Your mom...

Seriously though I had 3 scrambled eggs 2 strips bacon 2 pieces back bacon and home fries

proof that keto diet suppresses brain function dramatically

I either eat like 12 eggs or like a big ass bowl of oatmeal with protein powder in it. Either 3 cups of coffee or a sip.

No you retard your body runs on glucose. Guess what, fructose is actually bad and has to be metabolised entirely in your liver like a literal poison. Fruit is satiating mainly because of the fiber. That's why sugary junk food isn't.

6 egg whites
4 strips of turkey bacon
2 slices of 12 grain toast with PB
Green tea

depends on fruit some have high % of fructose some don t

>t. Newfag

That has basically nothing to do with what I said. You better stop eating berries, raisins and melons then. Go read a highschool book about metabolism before you post shit.

60 g oats
220 cl whole milk
20 g raisins
20 g peanut butter

550 delicious calories

Not sure if troll or honestly retarded

Breakfast. Won't eat until 5 pm or so

Enlighten us user. Please share your retardation and misconceptions with this thread.

>120 g units of Oats
>2 medium bananas
>teaspoon (15g) peanut Butter
>Monster Energie sugar free

Blend it, drink it , wait 2 hrs.

The oats fiber grants a simultaneously absorbtion of both oat carbs and coffein.
Best preworkout.

Veeky Forums youtubers would disagree

>I watched a YouTube video and now I'm an expert on human physiology
cool

>semen on bread
>no protein

pick one user

>not having sips

Shiggy Diggy

i saw that utube video to....the fucin nigger refers to ted talks...

>youtubers
There's a reason they make clickbait videos instead of science. They are literally making money with people's idiocy.

>I don't have an answer so I'll just try to call a fallacy
Go make a point yourself. The only TED video I've watched was about german prisons.

>not knowing how honey looks like
>not knowing bread has plenty of protein and even fruit has a bit
where are u from?

4 eggs
serving of greek yogurt
pineapple
peas

also cheese on eggs

Your argument is that fructose is "bad" because it has to be metabolized by the liver and the liver also metabolizes poison. This is a poor argument for many reasons, which I am sure you can figure out by yourself.

>pineapple
Explain, is it a whole pineapple, why eat pineapples?

2 eggs
2 strips of bacon
slice of toast
2 cans of sip

You need a pound of protein for every pound you weigh, bread ain't gonna help.

>pineapple
don t mention the pinapples
now I have a Vietnam flashback when I ate pineapple and my tongue started bleeding and itching like crazy

well I just love eating a whole pound or so of pineapple so it's what I do. sure cutting it up is some work and time, but it's worth it
>2017
>not eating a whole pineapple with every meal
never gun make it

Postnummer?

nah m8 0.8 grams per kilo of body weight

of lean body weight*

fat don't need extra protons to stay fat

I thought pineapple was a Veeky Forums technique I was not privy to.

That wasn't even my point. He said sugar is your fuel which is objectively wrong, glucose is. "Sugar" is 50/50. The thing about fructose was just a side not and it's true, pure fructose has all of the traits to be called a poison. Consuming pure fructose is a shit idea. That's why the gel high endurance athletes like cyclists take is basically pure glucose (dextrose).

I have this every morning

>lean body weight*only?
>internal organs need extra protein

For sedentary fags, yes. Not if you are lifting at all or plan on building any muscle

corn syrup for fastest gains kek

post a picture of your arm.
Bet your a skelly

Cyclists take glucose because fructose takes too long to metabolize and become usable energy, not because of any health concerns associated with that process. But I agree that sugar/glucose isn't "the" fuel for humans, since humans also use fat as fuel.

starch is the best energy source

wrong, proteins are

>But I agree that sugar/glucose isn't "the" fuel for humans, since humans also use fat as fuel.
God go away with your half knowledge. Glucose IS the fuel, our bodies will only start using fat (and you mean ketons, specifically acetoacetate and β-hydroxybutyrate) after a period of carb withdrawal. It's the secondary and non preferred fuel.

Fructose is metabolised exactly the same as alcohol, aside from fruits there is little reason to consume any.

I see this is shitpost central, see ya you retards. Enjoy this last (You)

haha knew it, your just a skelly.
just like 90 percent of the people here.
you know every part of a car but you cant put it together.

Actually certain certain sport CHO supplements purposely put some fructose, because it takes longer to metabolize- the idea here is that it can contribute to free glucose over time, whereas sucrose would be more immediate.

Although, it should be noted that even these amounts are small (added fructose). Due to the fact that fructose is much more osmotically active in the GI, wouldnt be a good idea ingesting a large amount with water and a long term high impact exercise.

>low-fat
kill yourself

This every morning with some banana.

Would love to eat bran instead but it wrecks your insides. Just had porridge oats for a while but it just wasn't solid enough.

>God go away with your half knowledge. Glucose IS the fuel, our bodies will only start using fat (and you mean ketons, specifically acetoacetate and β-hydroxybutyrate) after a period of carb withdrawal. It's the secondary and non preferred fuel.
This is fantastically wrong. For example, the heart muscle prefers and uses fat as fuel when plenty of glucose is available. Also, since a typical diet provides both carbs and fat every day, obviously fat is also used as fuel every day, otherwise you would be constantly hungry or gaining weight.

>Fructose is metabolised exactly the same as alcohol
This is also false and doesn't even make any sense. Fructose is a carbohydrate, alcohol is not. Alcohol inherently requires other processes to be metabolized and detoxified. Fructose isn't toxic, it just can't be used as energy as is, so somebody has to step in and make that energy available.

It's entertaining how little you know about human physiology and basic organic chemistry while talking about "half knowledge". You don't even have that and talk a big game.

>you all fell for the breakfast meme

I come from a poor family, so we almost never ate breakfast (maybe 4 times a year) and honestly, I think it's retarded

Specially if you're obese or some shit, it's just more useless calories. Unless your just eating like a banana or 2 apples or some shit, then eating bacon, sausage, toast, eggs, Ect is just more added calories.

>Buh muh study show breakfast is healthy!

Fuck off, it's all Jew Kike propaganda to keep us fat

>50g of öäts
>3 boiled eggs
>3 cups coffee

Here's a bit more to read for you, so you don't make yourself look silly again in the future.

carbsanity.blogspot.de/2013/06/why-fructose-is-not-like-alcohol.html

Well the more you add fructose the lower the GI but it's still a bad idea to consume pure glucose for an instant spike together with fructose for a delayed reaction.

>This is fantastically wrong. For example, the heart muscle prefers and uses fat as fuel when plenty of glucose is available.
Well if we're differentiating that much here, there are a few orgasm that can only use glucose and not ketons while there are no organs that only use fat, as you said it's a preference. On top of that by far the most of our body prefers glucose so it's perfectly valid to say it is the primary fuel. The hunger thing doesn't make sense, people are on ketogenic and very high carb diets without gaining weight or being hungry.

>This is also false and doesn't even make any sense. Fructose is a carbohydrate, alcohol is not
Look up the metabolic process of both in your liver. They're basically identical, yeah alcohol is worse for many reasons but the metabolic pathway is similarly bad.