Where should I focus the muscles?

Hey Veeky Forums, just hit the gym today with a buddy of mine. He showed me a couple of exercises and I had a good time. Question is: Judging by the picture, where do you think I should focus on? For reference I hot 18 a couple of weeks ago

Everywhere. Read the sticky m8.

>those hips
Might as well become a trap.

>For reference I hot 18 a couple of weeks ago
ok......

anyway i think you should do a balanced routine and dont worry about "focusing" on things, so i recommend fierce 5 novice.

chest holy shit chest

> hot 18
> hit 18
> turned 18

Context clues you autist

>dem hips
great trap potential

CHecked, also thanks. What's the fierce 5 exactly?

>

Nigga everywhere. Only people who've been lifting for a while and need to even out muscle imbalances or focus on more slowing growing muscles need to "focus on" specific body parts

Woah, woah I mean I like traps, but I don't want to be one now, hold your gay horses

Fuck, and i thought my hips were bad.
Work out everything, but focus a lot on lats and shoulders, you might have a slight chance to become fridgemode

This, you need to do chest badly.

Bench a light weight that you can do 10x reps about 3-4 times for two weeks so your tendons, ligaments and joints get strong and then start doing low-rep, high-weight.

>traps
>gay
pick one dummy

Ok guys, have hope we're all going to make it, even me with my lady hips. What's exactly wrong with them?

Follow up questions: How many times is a rep? (Buddy told me the minimum was 8, but I've heard people say a rep is 5 or 10 times)

and

I tried lifting today and my absolute max was 60kg (bar is 20 + 20 weights on each side) How bad is that?

> a DYEL trap benches more his first time than I did my first two months

>Traps
>Gay horses

Its like you dont even want to make it.

Bar isn't 20 and you don't count that shit jesus.

I mean I barely did it 5 times then I had to request assistance by my friend, otherwise I would have shat myself harder than a pressurized water cannon, the ones they cut steel with, but it's all about that rage user. I picture Jews when I lift.

It helps

better be bait

I don't understand I'm new here

they look like childbearing hips

eh?

rep just means repetition of the exercise you're doing. you can go for whatever reps you want. if you're going to do chest then start doing pull ups / chin ups to balance out your back as well

I thought my hips where fucked
Well... they are fucked but yours are worst
Nobody really notices hips when your wearing clothes because they can't see how narrow the waist is in relation unless they are tight
The most powerful man in the world has wide hips