She has a point you know, and we can make gains just as well without eating flesh

She has a point you know, and we can make gains just as well without eating flesh.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the taste

You do realize we kill and eat my own animals?
Im from east europe, my grandma has a garden with veggies, chicken and pigs.
I was raised in those conditions and its normal circle of life.
>bunny is born
>feed the bunny and play with it
>kill the bunny
>eat the delicious bunny
>new bunny is born

Just because youre lost in a big system doesnt mean everybody is

I go hunting and kill animals myself a few times a month. Humans are animals. Animals kill other animals. Blow me you bleeding heart.

I care a little about animals.

However animal agriculture is bad for the environment and a cause of climate change and that is bad for humans. I do care about the success of our species.

We should all try to eat less meat.

The dead body of every living thing on earth is eaten by some other living thing eventually. Why is humans eating animals wrong?

I don't need all these silly copes
I eat meat because i want to eat meat and because i can
Refute that
>protip you can't

>Taking the bait

Why do you concern yourself with the high strung opinions of vegans, Veeky Forums?

I don't care for animals besides dogs because I'm not an overly sensetive, attached bitch. So I eat meat which I think tastes good.

>Condemn me, I get off on it

It's true but also how you're living has few if any and probably no far reaching issues. Where you have fatass Americans having to stuff down just another crateful of mashed together animal parts with cornsyrup and the animals spent their days marinating in growth hormone and more cornsyrup you get a whole series of v large problems.

Compared to the amount of "meat" many of these people demand to eat you'd practically be a vegetarian I would guess.

Don't pretend you're not the extreme exception to most people on this board, who are from the urban West.

I work on a farm so actually sometimes I do kill them. I still eat them.
I've probably saved the lives of more pigs than the author of that comic too. They're still going to die later, but I still take care of them more than some keyboard warrior cartoon maker who just yells at people.

This. It affects all of us and our tiny circles.

Because our level of activity and production is out-weighing the planet's ability to recover and absorb by a serious ratio.

Who cares? Society's going to hell anyway.

Fuck off with this gay shit. I love meat, and if you have a problem with that go suck a dick you cuck

Have you guys considered this

Simple way to end this thread, post body with timestamp for proof.

Vegan diets are bullshit and everyone knows it. The only ones who do them are middle class white knights who have accomplished nothing in life, yet somehow have inheritance money, and want to feel philanthropic for a few months. don't care if its bait, my buying a burger doesn't stop animal suffering, that burger will just be reduced in price and sold. i'll turn vegan when its an actual, healthy substitute that everyone simultaneously agrees to do

That's an argument for reducing human population, not an argument for not eating meat.

bottom guy is a sick cunt who can do mad flips, top bitch has no skills

> Strawman: The Comic

Taking a bottom-up approach to mitigating climate change is bollocks. The industry (meat, dairy, etc.) needs to make changes, not us. If i refuse to put meat in my shopping basket someone else will buy the now-reduced meat, the cow still dies the same way. If they either start making meat less of a CO2 and methane output, growing it in labs, etc. that will halt any environmental detriment. You eating kale for breakfast, lunch, and dinner doesn't

I'll be long dead by the time anything that would have affected me happens and i'm not havimg kids

You'll wish people cared if it affects you one day

Because other threads are about no fap, circumcision, manlets and feminism. Also because somebody actually made that comic with effort.
Yes i am the extreme exception, but i use that to make a point. I love animals and i believe in taking care of them, giving them pleasant life and then killing them quickly.
I wanted to point out that the meat eating itself isnt the problem, but the way animals are treated when alive.

If one of us would see our neighbor treating his animals like shit, he would get a black eye.

To be fair, you are from eastern europe. Take a look at your country's current state, and then you can introspect as to if your current mindset really is the best one

Factory Farming, large scale industrial agriculture is indefencable. Simple as that.

Going totally plant based is super hard.

I have eaten fairly strict paleo for about 15 years, and I beleive it is the optimum diet for human health and performance. I'm an anthropologist, that's why I was an early adopter of the diet, and I understand it very well (not like all the paleo products and shit you see being pushed these days).

Have your own land? Raise your own animals or hunt on your own land? Butcher your own animals, etc? Great. You are in the extreme minority of people, there's far fewer people doing that than there are people eating vegan.

People claim to 'love meat' while ordering a 'meat lovers' pizza. Which is akin to mixing vodka with grape juice and claiming to love wine. I'm a meat lover. Raise, hunt, slaughter, butcher, cure or age, cook my own meat and I'd eat over a kilo of meat a day very often.

Most people are simply the genetic and memetic trash of the world. They don't have the capacity for reason, which will ultimately make you go vegan, or the capacity for empathy, which will ultimately make you go vegan, or the discipline to eat a plant based diet - which is harder than eating strict paleo.

Here's the simple facts for you cucks...
A vegan diet + steroids / PED is more natural and healthier, and gets better results than a standard western diet without roids.

Think about, it's healthier to eat a vegan diet and do all the gear you like... than eat a standard or even meat based 'healthy' western diet.

B--buu--but the law says I'm not allowed do steroids... yeah, you're cucked by the law.

It's simple, the next epoch of human deitary existance is vegan + PEDs of various kinds.

>Going totally plant based is super hard.

no its not

1. You're being defensive, which by itself implies you're aware you're wrong.

2. You caring or not about the ethics of your actions does not make or unmake said ethics. An ISIS jihadist saying he does not care whether chopping heads is moral or not does not impair the wrongness of it im any way.

I'm done treating with kiddie gloves the idiotic meat eaters who confuse our boredom of dealing with their self delusions with moral equivalence.

Meat eaters are literally a case study into how Nazi Germany, slavery or colonialism came to be, as it showcases the unbelievable ability of people to not question the status quo and to rationalize even the cruelest of travesties as long as they have sufficient idiots around them to affirm the paper-thin lies and rationalizations they tell themselves.

Now please attack or give me some "idc lul le bacon's delicious u mad xd" memes so you can dismiss me and keep to avoid thinking. We both know you won't engage in serious discussion. You never ever do.

I homekill my own cows because it's cheaper then store meat, and I eat meat because it taste good and is good for me. I don't care all that much about animals, I don't want them in unnecessary pain, but don't get me wrong if I'm hungry enough I'll eat my dog.

>Its not like I kill them!
Is this a strawmann, or do Americans really think like this?

Ive killed a lot of animals in my life for food, its not like meat eaters dont know they are eating something that was alive once.

as homer said
>O lisa, just because i dont care doesnt mean i dont understand.

vegans are the kind of people stupid enough to think that humans can be equal

user defends himself
>you being defensive proves you're wrong

user doesn't defend himself
>HA HA no argument? They can't even argue because they KNOW they're wrong!!!!

> 1. You're being defensive, which by itself implies you're aware you're wrong

Extremely poor argument, if you take that stance then this becomes like politics, where two opposing politicians will make crude remarks and look for the faults in each others arguments, while entirely ignoring what the other one says.

Also

>The classic Killing animals = NAZI GENOCIDE

As someone who studied History (specifically that period) in college, I can tell you right now that you are wrong.

The german populace didnt fool themselves, they were absorbed by it, they were indoctrinated and brainwashed by every faucet of modern life,

Buy a book? It has nazi propoganda in it, see a movie? same thing, read paper? same thing, look at a poster? same thing, go to school, read textbooks, talk to teachers, attend class? same thing, go to work, just DO YOUR JOB? same thing.

It was absolutely impossible to escape the Nazis and it made it easier that Hitler came in a time when all the non extremist parties had fucked up massively. Hitler was a last resort that the government dragged themselves to.

No one was scared (outside of an extreme minority).

Yes you could argue that modern societies viewpoint on meat eating is the same, but there is one fundamental difference, one practice has lasted millions of years, one lasted less than a century. And no propoganda was fed to every peasant on earth about meat, it was the natural decision to raise livestock and eat it.

Humans can be equal. You're just stupid enough to think equal means "every human is literally the same" and not "everyone should be given equal rights regardless of their differences".

The second you can prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the future will be better for everyone with no meat I would be game.

Because i need to eat to stay strong and be able to compete in male dominance hierarchies. I don't enjoy an animals suffering however because I am not a sub-human. But i do understand it needs to be done, and that fads like vegetarianism and veganism can only exist in a time of surplus, and that in times of scarcity, those people would have no choice but to eat meat if it was available.

I'm not vegan, but that's stupid: no one can predict the future beyond a shadow of a doubt about anything. You've set a completely impossible goal. If something is likely to make a positive impact, it should be done.

equal doesn't mean equal rights anymore, it means equal outcome (or equatibilitity).

mid pic in pic related.

I have no ethical problems about animals being killed for consumptions, there is nothing wrong or evil with eating animals (or animals products like milk, cheese, eggs)
I have problems however with how the animals are treated in the industry, of course it's the most efficient way for the companies and it's obvious that we should eat less meat

I honestly think that if we like meat so much, we should make our own productions, my grandparents have their comfy house in the countryside in Portugal and take care of their own rabbits, pigs and chicken, fuck the food is so good there.

killing off the most retarded and useless half of the population is likely to make a positive impact, we should do that before not eating meat.

India has the most vegetarians in the world, even in parts with poverty. Also, so fucking what? We are in a time of surplus, and should do what's best to ensure that that's sustainable.

vegetables and other vegan shit is 3x as expensive here than meat and other animal products. so unless you start protesting about them lowering the price i'll keep eating what's cheap. i don't have money to buy 5x more vegan food to get the same calories.

India is a shithole, so more reason to eat meat then.

At the same time wears make up made from and tested on animals
Also shoes

That includes you and all the rest of the sad excuses for human being on Veeky Forums, you realise?

No vegans do this.

>india

chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions

No, killing is a negative impact. Can't believe I seriously have to explain to manchildren that killing is bad.

Why can't you just be a vegan and shut the fuck up about it? Just eat your beans and go about your day.

A lot of vegans smoke and fucking binge on chocolate tho

My point was that vegetarianism isn't a passing fad only in times of surplus. Also, are you really retarded enough to believe that vegetarianism *causes* poverty in India?

The utter fucking stupidity of meat-eaters' arguments makes me ashamed to be one.

Because it would be better if we hunted for food and killed other humans because of competition right ?Kys you fucking vegan/vegetarian human life hating cucks .

I'm not vegan. Why can't you let vegans eat their beans rather than going "hurr durr but shoes"?

Nuke Africa and Asia

useless retards and malevolent leeches have a net negative impact, both on society and on the economy. therefor, removing them yields positive results both socially and economically

>The utter fucking stupidity of meat-eaters' arguments makes me ashamed to be one.
The utter fucking stupidity is thinking that anything on Veeky Forums is actually an argument and not shitposting and memeing. Maybe if they posted this in slightly different format you would've realized it wasn't an argument. Something included meme reaction image and greentexting india.

No, it'd be better if we didn't kill. You seriously read the OP and thought it was saying we should kill more, not less?

If india does anything, it should be avoided.

Gonna eat some burgers at my work bbq today with a room full of meat eaters. Suck it nerd

.just as well witthout eating flesh
Demonstrably wrong. Only animal products have cholesterol. See pic related. That is correlation between dietary cholesterol and lean mucle mass gain.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/cholesterol-anabolic/

A lot of third world countries eat meat, an Ethiopian isn't going to pass up a cheeseburger, they eat rice and beans because that's all their is, if there was better land for farming animals then they'd be eating animals.

cholesterol in food has very little if any effect on the one in blood

>if there was better land for farming animals then they'd be eating animals.

plenty of land in africa, plenty of animals too
niggers are just too inept to achieve large scale in anything on their own, so they largely stay at the subsistence farming level of development. or live off aid sent by retarded westerners.

A good society is one that can provide for those who can't provide for themselves. "Useless retards" can still have happy lives and social interactions that improve the lives of others around them. Killing them denies them that and harms their loved ones. "Malevolent leeches" may also have loved ones, and have the ability to become productive members of society. There are methods to remove them which aren't killing that have a greater benefit.

ITT:my morality is superior so i should make your life choices for you

yes, whatever you say hun. everyone on here is just as useless as you are. if thats what you have to balive to not kill yourself im not going to spoil it for you.

I am a meat eater too, read the post retard.
Also more people in India eat meat than don't, so by your retarded logic it's that that should be avoided.

>killing is a negative impact
[citation needed]

Makes sense, why thrive when you can survive.

>A good society is one that can provide for those who can't provide for themselves
good by retarded hippie standards lmao
enjoy having your society's strength, resilience and morale wither away and watching your future die before your eyes.. feeding millions of hostile parasites is worth the eventual death of your culture and people, right?

Be that as it may, that is irrelevant to the discussion of the correlation beteen dietary cholesterol and lean muscle gain on this fitness board. The correlation is substantial, as shown in the pic.

this guy is a natty vegan

You bottom left green square bitch, if they weren't ment to make it then they weren't ment to make it, and if they were then your only stopping them from being better. It's a miracle how so many lefties believe in evolution but have no fucking clue about it.

Good for him, I don't give a fuck.

>I like the taste of X so I shouldn't be prohibited from eating it

So I'm fine to eat your mum because she tastes food

he has also worked out for 8 years or something. He's laughable. The only even remotely good part of his body is his biceps, which makes him just look ridiculous since there's nothing else

No shit we already know aliens dont need to eat meat

You should because it makes you look like a retard and your argument "Vegan diets are bullshit and everyone knows it." invalid.

>Humans are animals. Animals kill other animals.

So it's fine if I kill you?

Ok then.
These guys are natty omnivores.

He actually makes your argument invalid. If you compare him to someone who has lifted equally long (hell just look at Lotus, lifted less looks million times better) he'll just look like shit. He looks like someone who has worked out for a year, that's it

>I eat meat because i want to eat meat and because i can

>If I want to do X and am capable of dong X then I shouldn't be prohibited from doing X

so I can just go and kill you because I can?
>inb4 it's illegal
slavery was legal, jewish genocide was legal under the nazis. just because something is currently legal doesn't provide any justification

You can, but law doesnt permit you to harm another human so you will be punished for doing so.

why does he look so unhealthy is veganism is the healthy choice? his face looks like the way my grandmother looked before she died

The production of cocoa beans and tobacco don't involve harming animals, only exploiting other humans, so the vegan does not care.

only if you live in society. if you live in some 3rd shithole like india or africa nobody gives a fuck which is why there are still cannibals there

see

how does that prove that vegan diet doesnt work?

okay then, here's another natty vegan

Look be vegan if you want I'm not gonna stop you, but don't try change the way humans have acted for 1.5 million years.

Why would you care about animals which are of no use to you? Do you run around saving mice from cats?

>natty
kek

>natty

>appeal to tradition

We change the way humans have acted for 1.5 million years every day

something being done in the past is no argument justifying said practice

>don't try change the way humans have acted for 1.5 million years
Im not trying to do that and this has nothing to do with my argument about how it's possible to build muscle with vegan diet.

>slash and burn for cocao plantations doent harm animals
>monocropping on tobacco plantations doesnt harm animals
Look at this memer

the idea is that if you don't have to do something that can't be morally justified, you can just not do it

he made his gains before he went vegan

And here's another Omni, your not proving anything by posting pictures. Please just be a vegan and stop being autistic about it, nobody here is trying to stop you from eating veggies.