Spitting food out

Has anyone tried this? I'm trying to cut, but by force of habit I just go to the kitchen and stuff my mouth with retarded junk food.

Today I strolled into the kitchen and put a few pieces of chips in my mouth, i started chewing and realised this was bad, so I spit it out. Will I still get the calories from them?

I sometimes do this with junkfood other people bought.

It feels wasteful to do it with my own shit, but my fat roommate eats basically half the shit I buy for me, so now I eat his chocolate bars and spit it out again. Works great with stuff like chocolate mouse or custards, since I just swirl it around in my mouth then spit it right back into the container, and they guy doesn't even notice.

I'll tell you exactly what you need Op.
I bought myself 1 FULL KG of nuts. Peanuts. Opened and ready to chew. 25 g's OF BROTEIN FOR 100g OF SERVING. 250grams of BROTEIN
Eat that shit and GET BIG

Do you have any idea how much day those fuckers have?

>how much day those fuckers have
what did he mean by this

Fat*

Fucking autocorrect

Idk man. I bet it's something so complex and yet undiscovered it's probably not yet written down in any nutrition guideline yet. He might hold the secret to natty gains and not sharing it with me.

Made me kek
But see

Hmm. Well, the balance is 50g of fats to 25 grams of protein, it gets bigger with pumpkin seeds at 50g fats and 35 grams of protein.
Eat a handful every day. If you lift big and eat big it shouldn't turn you into a fat slob.
Just like Ripplevagina said

I'm trying cut. There's no way i can afford all that but thanks tho. I'm just going to stick to controlling my urges

I heard somewhere you get 5-10% of calories from it. Debated on verifying by weighing food before and after, but why bother?

Tried chewing and spitting once or twice. Not for me. It's more satisfying to consume it than just for flavor. Eat a small portion savor it with a lot of water.

I'm guessing i just eat because I'm bored.
I'm going to just drink green tea instead.

Fuck you people are disgusting, you're barely sentient bags of flesh and now you want to waste food too.

If you binge you're basically wasting good anyways, except you also prolong reaching your goal due to weight gain.

Next best is to chew and spit, wastes food but better than weight gain.

The best is of course resisting in the first place.

Eat jello. One of the /fat/ anons recommended it. It's only 50cal for the sugar free ones and you can eat it all day.

Take your commie ass elsewhere.
I try to eat less, sometimes u can't control it. Either I shit it or spit it is the same. No African kid is going to get that food

B-but user... Indirect k-kiss.

I've done this too, on my route to learning how to have self discipline. Eventually you won't even put the food into your mouth.

you are a faggot who needs to be shot
not for wasting food but for being a weak willed piece of shit, kys

Fuck off retard. Kys first. Did you even read what i said?
Remember to slit down the high way, not across the road

>sometimes u can't control it
read what you said you stupid retarded faggot
fucking kill yourself you waste of fucking air

@41058854
Read that. Also no you for you