wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lifting for the god emperor

>Yall niggas don't lift to stimulate your body and impress the Dark Prince
Never gonna make it

>literally a turkroach
kekkerino

The Emperor will smite thee, vile /pol/ demon

Do you guys think there will be a time when all humanity will be under one power? Would that emperor be swole?

/nurgle hate thread/ these guys think that having their bodies covered in pus and shit is A-OK. "Health at every disease" was only meant to encompass people with a few scabs or cancer not treating your body like a pokedex for STDs

BURN THE HERETIC
KILL THE MUTANT
PURGE THE UNCLEAN

PLATES FOR THE PLATE THRONE

I LIFT FOR HE WHO SITS UPON THE GOLDEN BENCH
I LIFT TO SMITE HIS ENEMIES
TO SING THE GLORY OF HIS GAINS

WE LIFT FOR TO SHOW THE MAGNIFICENCE OF THE RACE HE HAS UPLIFTED

BURN THE FATTY
KILL THE GAINS GOBLIN
PURGE THE THOT

>yfw The Emperor, greatest of all, let Angron suffer when he could've removed the Butcher's nails and let his son fight the enemies of the Imperium all natty

>not lifting for the hive mind

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG RIGHT BABE

Honestly the single most infuriating part of the entire lead up to the Heresy. Betrayer gave me serious feels.

>alienating your strongest son
>he gets so angry he lifts a titans leg as it tries to force itself down on him

Big E is a royal fuck up

The emporer was born in Anatolia around 6000bc. Calling him a turkroach would be like saying Greeks are turkroaches. Doesn't make any sense since turkic people didn't migrate to that area until around 1000ad

Betrayer is an absolute masterpiece. But the flashback stated that the surgeons (or chirurgeons, if you'd like) couldn't remove the Nails from Angron's brain without killing him. The latest novel of the Horus Heresy series shows something different

Added to the fact that the Emperor could have easily butchered the army of techno - Romans coming to kill Angron and his gladiators. Let them die for nothing and created a monster.

BY THE EMPEROR, THEY'VE COME

I always thought that was either lazy writing or something to be used later as a part of his arc development

Maybe it was lack of forsight when they first wrote him. Because we know that the Emperor had a ship far more advanced than what the natives had as well as a contingent of Luna Wolves led by Horus. I've always suspected that it was the Emperor trying to cultivate something.

And I always thought they didn't care much when they first wrote down his origin story. Only then did ADB manage to not just salvage the situation, but create a wonderfully complex character who can make you empathize with him. Never thought I'd find Angron interesting and now...
>by the Emperor

Kek

How do I get into warhammer? The lore is so interesting but god damn I don't know where to begin.

like the minis or simply the universe?

Start with the Horus Heresy series

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_40k_Wiki

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

The two websites are for general information on things you might be interested in

Ave imperator brother.

THE HORSEMEN COME

Famine? I thought it was conquest.

>minis or universe
Hell if I know. Which ever matters, how did any of you pick up on it?

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL LIFT

google "name of 40k thing I'm interested in lexicanum"

I don't even play the fucking game but can't stop reading shit about the universe

Me too. I like the idea that even though the Imperium is a shadow of its former self, it's still one of the most powerful factions in the universe. You don't often find that in other science fiction settings.

How do I achieve Astartes mode?

>Imperium
>most powerful
Literally every other faction except maybe Tau can beat the shit out of them easily if they actually wanted.

Chaos literally can not lose as long as humans life exists, Tyranids are probably gonna win in the end.

>average human
>5'9

apparently 40,000 years later and they still haven't learned.

Tau is Tyrannids chow without the Imperium.