Am I done growing?

I just turned 18 a couple months ago, this is what's going on.
>went from 5'3" to 5'9.5" from 12 years old to 14 years old.
>Now 18 and still the same height.
>Voice is the same pitch
>Shoe size is the same
>Hand/wrist size is the same.
>Still hardly any facial hair.
>Only difference with 14 yo me and 18 to me is that I have muscle now from lifting.
Am I fucked? Can I still hit another growth spurt?

I heard stories of NBA players have incredible late growth spurts such as David Robinson who was 5'9 his junior year of high school and 6'7 his senior year and then 7'0 in College.

>I heard stories of NBA players have incredible late growth spurts such as David Robinson who was 5'9 his junior year of high school and 6'7 his senior year and then 7'0 in College.

that's what HGH injections do for you

Fuck mayne, I am seriously considering taking that shit but I am broke af and have no idea where to find a legit plug.

You're most likely done, I was done around 14 or 15, got as big as I am now. Some things I like, some things I don't like... I'm 26 so I'll likely not get any bigger. You might, sure, but I wouldn't bet on it

My voice hasn't even gotten any deeper since and I've been told I got a boyish voice, I don't even have facial hair yet. Pray for me that I'll keep growing bros.

nigger get over your fucking insecurities lmao
you're 5'9. that's LITERALLY male average in white countries. only hyper tall freak countries like the netherlands are above that, while the global majority is significantly below that.

get off Veeky Forums and stop falling for the "under 6'? lmao manlet kys" memes. HGH can fuck your shit up big time, can give you a disgusting roid gut, and is generally not a good idea unless you have some clinical condition that makes you a 5'2 manlet or some shit like that.

What if I don't want to just fucking be an average manlet? I want have pride in being above average in height and have people look up when they talk to me and not vice versa. You are inferior if you're a manlet, how in the fuck can you be respected amonst men?

I still can't grow very even facial hair even at my age (it's thick on the jawline, neck, and by the cheekbones but pretty thin on the cheeks) but sometimes that won't come till the early 20's or so. So you've still got a chance in that department, at the very least. GL bro

you are fucked in the head kek
go ahead and knock yourself out on HGH.. might as well add test-e and tren to get sick gainz and show those flabby manlets at the gym who's boss
lmao

>you're 5'9. that's LITERALLY male average in white countries
The US isn't white.

here, don't worry about your height, doesn't matter if you're average, it beats being below average doesn't it? You're still taller than most girls anyways. Find other ways to be above average, and you will be fine. Height is nothing to be proud of

Be honest, if Zyzz, Connor Murphy, etc were only 5'9" or even 5'10", do you really think they would've been as successful/popular as they were?

Take 25 mg of mk677 daily and look into aromatase inhibitors which should slow closing of growth plates

You can still grow after 18, OP.

Your voice probably is deeper, just not much. You just have a bitch voice, plenty of guys have shitty high pitched voices.

The facial hair thing is also pretty normal, again plenty of guys don't start filling out their beard until their early to mid 20s.

You might get taller, but considering you hit your growth spurt at age 12, which is a pretty normal age, I'd say it's unlikely, especially since you haven't grown since 18. What will in all likelihood happen though is your frame will fill out, your facial features will become stronger and more masculine, and you'll start growing facial hair.

But yeah, you're probably a prince of manlets for life.

Fucking Norway man, we'll annex you one day.

no, how´s that even a question lol

You're fucked because you're basing your identity on your height. This is retarded, self destructive and totally the thing a manlet would do.

>5'9"
>it never bothers me
Your demeanor and the way you carry yourself are what really matters regardless of height. I hold my head about as high as I can for my height, and I walk with confidence in myself. It's all you need to do. Someone who does the virgin walk at 6'2" is going to get laughed at way more than a man who looks like he has conviction.

Few people will be as successful or popular as Zyzz or Connor Murphy regardless of their height, Just trying to tell OP not to be so fixated on something he can't change, he can still attain a good physique like those guys no matter how tall or short he is