/fraud/ Steroids general

Do steroids make you dumb and lazy? Yes. They make (You) dumb and lazy.

Read the reddit wiki.

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-1ML-DISPOSABLE-SYRINGE-STERILE-/151016377521?hash=item2329470cb1:g:djoAAOxyA4ZRQtKs
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01068VKCW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2V0EUCM1U3E54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is my skin dry as FUCK on frauds? The dry skin also creates static so I get a small shock every time I touch a metal door handle.

Go easy on dat dere tongkat ali, my bro.

In reality, it is probably just winter, you're washing your hands too much, and you got bad genetics.

Moisturize and drink more water. Do you tan or just genetically have dry skin?

masT

What was your routine when you were natty?

mfw can't tell dreams apart from reality anymore

Anyone ever had weird estrogen sides from var? I have some legit var (as in I tested it myself and I know it's not dbol or winny) and every time I take it within a few days I get sensitive, puffy nips and bad bloating. Kinda weird since it doesn't aromatize.

How did you get real var? How can I go about doing this?

Keep getting winny every time :(

Sounds good. I can tell them apart because my life is a nightmare.

>masT
>routine
well memed, friend

How did you test it? Isn't the simplest test just to test for the PRESENCE of the desired hormone?

It may be 10% var 90% dbol.

Var should have ZERO estrogenic sides.

What is the worst that'll happen if I mix this Test with vegetable oil in a spoon, heat it with a lighter to sterilize it, then inject it?

Gotta be pretty safe... right?

Ran it through a GC/MS with a NIST database license. Perks of being a chemist.

It's from a well regarded source on SST that left the business a bit ago.

>DXM
Degenerate druggy reeeeeeeeee. Hopefully your leg falls off.

I use amphetamines and some other stimilants as a pre-workouts and low doses of DXM can be used to counteract tolerance to stimulants.

Jeez. Probably .2ml of tren leaked from my VG, good thing I pinned 3ml.

>GC/MS with a NIST database license
We NIH now.

Fair enough as long as you don't abuse shit like that. What stims?

>read the Reddit wiki
Link it you dumb lazy roid freak

Mods have a habit of deleting threads when we post links since they assume we're linking to sources. It takes literally three seconds of googling to find the link you lazy fatass.

The Big 3... Amphetamines, Caffeine and Nicotine.

Dude you live in the DC area? Been meaning to get some shit analyzed.

mods haven't deleted a fraud thread with the reddit wiki linked ever

idk why copy pasting the one op that directly links to the wiki and says NO SOURCE TALK is that difficult and everyone insists on making their own snowflake ops

What should my arimidex dosage be for blasting on 500mg test per week and cruising on 150-200?

YOU make the OP next time. It's a group effort and if you're not around when a thread reaches 300 posts and make it yourself, then you need to stop acting so superior.

SARMS fag here, looking for some advice from you /fraud/ bros

>I'm a few days into cutting with 10mg ed of RAD-140
>Cutting down from 225lbs at ~18-20%bf, goal weight around 200lbs
>2,000-2,500kcal/day, 200g+ protons
>lifting 4 days/week, periodized-autistic strength training and some bodybuilding accessory work
>cycling or some other cardio on my days off

I've got a few options for this
1.) stick with the low dose of 10mg/day and stay on the cut a little longer (maybe 8-10 weeks)
2.) bump up the RAD-140 to 20mg/day but the increased suppression would encourage me to limit things to a 6 week cycle
3.) Add in some Ostarine at a low dose and stick around 8 weeks. Ostarine makes my joints feel great and its less suppressive than the RAD-140

Either way when I come off this I'll be eating around maintenance during PCT (~3500kcal) and keep my training the same.

>inb4, "just pin you fag... REEEEE". I'm only 25 and I'll probably get on HRT in my late 30's/early 40's

>SARMS
stopped reading right there

No mas DC normies por favor. Why not jano?

help me roidfags, im gonna star my first cycle soon and at first ill have 1 vial 250 mg test and aromasin. my question is can i start my cycle with only this and month later throw in dbol for 4 weeks ( so not as kick start ). pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20 fyi

>1 vial
>months later
lol

You only have 1 vial?

>tfw the first vial of the day

Nope, Midwest. What do you need analyzed?

Could be low e2

No AI for cruising, since you should be within normal physiological levels. For 500mg a week it'll depend on how much you aromatize but .5mg on pin days is a good place to start.

Ok. Concerned about overdoing it and causing too low estrogen, apparently that's common on arimidex, how can I tell when to adjust and lower dose?

Google "low estrogen symptoms". I get malaise and painful joints, but individual symptoms will vary greatly. Only really good way is bloodwork.

>Look at me, I did my research, I have 1 whole vi-

Done reading

I know my e2 is getting low when I have bad fatigue all day, skin is try (exczema acts up), joints are stiff, I'm not hungry, and I can sit on the toilet after a shit and just piss and piss and piss dribbles

Hi guys, I'm 5'5 and i just want to look like tinytrip ASAP. How?

Beginner to lifting here. Can I just roid for two months so I basically start out at my natty limit?

What happen to him? Is he still alive.

There's no reason why you can't keep the vast majority of the gains you make within natural limits

Lol please understand that you will not reach your natty limit by roiding for 2 months

try blasting and cruising for 3 years maybe

If you pin 3g a week and training/diet are ideal, its not unfeasible.

This.
I know we joke about bathtub chemicals and all but SARMS is usually exactly that.

been on b&c almost 1 year now, tendonitis flaring up in both bicep/elbows, i train hypertrophy even though i am kind of strong, anyone have any peptide protocols or rehab routines?

I'm going to recommend 2g or Tren a week + 100mg dbol daily.

Since this is your first cycle you won't need a test base or ai. Anyone who tells you different is a troll.

Back at the north pole, making presents for christmas

Need advice:

I'm 5'11" (memes).
I cut down to 160 from 175 before my first cycle.
I'm doing 600mg/week of Test E. I'm done with week 5.
I've been training very hard and eating all day. I've already gained back the weight I cut off, I weighed in at 176 lbs today.

I'm wondering if I'm gaining weight too fast.
I don't mind being at this weight. My bodyfat% is a little too high, but I can cut that off after my cycle is done.
All my PRs are going up and I'm getting very obviously stronger. At what weight should I be concerned that I'm putting on too much fat? If I get up to 185 should I try to cut down again?

Is this syringe good for injecting with?

ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-1ML-DISPOSABLE-SYRINGE-STERILE-/151016377521?hash=item2329470cb1:g:djoAAOxyA4ZRQtKs

Forgot to mention that I planned on 10 more weeks, to complete a 15 week cycle. I don't want to become fat as fatass by the end of week 15

176 at 5'11 really isn't bad for someone with presumably a decent amount of muscle mass

it's hard to say without pics of what you look like though... just look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you'll feel okay gaining more weight then go from there. personally I tend to go overboard on bulking blasts and I hate myself the whole time, then I cut and I start loving myself again

some people just do mini bulks because they really don't want to get at too high of a bf. you do you man, it's your choice.

oh and remember that there's some test bloat in there too

Stop telling noobs cheat codes to sterons.

you realize that's just a syringe with no needle, right?

typically you'll want a 3ml syringe, but if you know you're only going to inject 1ml at a time for your cycle/blast, why not

lol my english is bad i guess, i mean i have 10 ml 250 mg of test so enough for 10 weeks

I can still see my abs barely so I think i'm okay. I'd post photographs of myself but I already know I'm too pussy to handle ">roiding for this" comments.

Yes only 1ml at a time, 300mg test e per 1ml twice a week, ofc needles have already been ordered separately

>you realize that's just a syringe with no needle, right?
he's going to feed formula to bats you noob. he is a bat keeper.

1ml syringe is too small to feed bats with. You want at least 2ml, probably 3ml.

pls respond.

Get the 2ml luer locks on amazon

>when you get memed into a 10 weeks cruise for your first cycle

I'm running low on needles but couldn't be bothered to go to the pharmacy so where do you guys order needles from.

P.s I'm a Canadian

250mg is not a cruise, its considerably higher than natty test levels

cant order large quantities due to discretion. are the ones i linked ok?

i go to gpz medical

Do i post my email for a source?

US only :(

"considerably higher" lol

250mg gets me to 1400ng/dl

Should be fine. If you need small amounts on amazon look for nutwell pharmacy but fyi they put contents stickers on the packaging. If you have prime use an amazon locker.

Hey guys im on my first cycle 500mg Test E per week for 12 weeks.
I'm coming to the last couple weeks. I'm wondering how bad would it be if i maybe did this for awhile longer, like maybe 8 weeks more? Im in the military and I'll fucking slaughter this fitness test if i keep this up, but i feel like ill do like shit if im low test betafag recovering from my cycle.
Also, I'm hooked on the feels.

>have the urge to fuck literally anything while on 750 tren
>cramp the fuck out everywhere when i have sex except when i lie there and the girl rides

How to fix

Go on a cruise.

Lel
Well excuse me for trying to help the new guys.

Janitors say no source talk.
Try potassium.

buyneedles dot ca

I know that feeling.
A few more weeks on just 500mg test alone won't have any harsh effects.
Coming off will be a bit harder.

Could always cruise and blast for 1-2 years and make sure your pct for that is on point.

Is a 2 year blast and cruise really fully recoverable from?

Just a quick one m8, are these good? amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01068VKCW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2V0EUCM1U3E54

Also sorry if this sounds fucking retarded but my needles will fit this yes? or do i need a special brand or something?

Try 1.7g senpai. Up your electrolytes and get some magnesium in your diet.

Alright you gearheads, i want to be one of you

Im dying to get laid and my favorite type of girl is the broken daddyissues girl who drinks and does drugs

Will roids help me get there?
(currently 6'1'', 210lbs with a low bf and good looking face)

>broken daddyissues girl who drinks and does drugs
Those are probably the easiest girls to get, just act dominant and be physically touchy with her and she'll melt for you.

Just know that you shouldn't stick around long term with a chick like that, doing drugs and all.

You'll lose a decent amount but keep way more then you'd ever be able to build natty.
Source: my 90kg shredded manlet bro that has been roiding for quite a while.

He blasted 600mg Tren for half a year straight and recovered just fine.

If I don't inject for an e tire week will I lose all my gains. Currently on TRY. 249mg test c.

I'm autistic I mean 240mg test c a week for TRT. If I don't i next for a week will I lose all my gains.

Good news, now i just need to find girls like this. preferably short and petite ones
and ofc im not gonna stay, pump and dump. the true /fraud/ way

Pin before you leave or whatever. That's a good trt dose though.

And no roids won't really help anything with girls unless they're into muscle worship or tren makes you some super Dom.

Beginners bulking cycle?

2 years lifting, had success with SARMS (Ligandrol and Ostarine). Cutting now and thinking about juicing for my next bulk.

My test hovers around 430, have hypothyroidism and taking medication for it (Synthroid)

I'm trying to get my T levels low enough to pass my blood test a s not come up looking suspicious my test only "blast" ended the 30th pf last month. So this is my second week not on TRT only. They want to draw blood next week but I'm gonna skip the whole appointment and not pin anything next week. I'll go back to remake an appointment on the 4rth week. I'm just curious. If I got 240 test C this Monday and don't pin til the Monday after next at the docs office. Will I drop my T too low? Should I pin 75mg just to be safe.

Same guy.

I'm thinking about doing just one cycle then stopping.

Will I lose my gains after the PCT if I eat right and train right?

375 test 400 tren in 2 weeks

H Y P E
Y
P
E

do more reading

I mean this is my second week on TRT only. Jesus fuck.

Does arimidex have any sides? Anyone reacted badly to it?

I've been reading about steroids since before I started lifting my nigga.
Either give a legit reply or gfto.

Yes m8. I have used them with 21g,23g & 25g needles.

>one cycle then stopping
never gonna make it

It will make sense when you open them. Just screw the needle in.

Is this stuff good?

no you haven't.