Why do YOU lift?

to be strong and confident.

and when feeling low I could look into a mirror and see God

>to fill shining nothingness

to meet him

For health and fitness

I'm lifting for a girl. Yesterday she said, she tells everyone how good my body is. I still don't have the courage to ask her out, but i realised what a gains Goblin all women are. I'm trying to cut and she says i don't need to because i look good. Guess i made it

Because I have nothing else going on in my life and believe stupidly that this will make a difference?

release the agression, leave auschwitz mode, confidance and strength

started at 24 with the same mentality. now i'm 30 and nothing has changed apart from being stronger and bigger.

if this is the only reason why you are lifting you're better off doing something else. the only reason why i'm still doing it is because it's basically the only thing i have going for me in my life

Nigga just drink a glass of bleach or jump off a building lmao.

Girls always say that shit.

They don't want you to get better looking because then you lower their worth relative to their own.

They do it to each other as well as men. If a girl tells you that you're getting to muscular or losing too much weight it pretty much means if you keep going you're going to be too hot for her.

>gymcoping
>tfw 27yo khv

for the bros on the 'ch0n

CH3CK3D.

What's gymcoping is it a new thing gay men are doing these days?

I lift because it is uncomfortable and time consuming. I lift because other people don't lift. I lift because it separates me from these people.

because i want to kiss a cute woman.

>when you were out partying i was studying the blade

pic not related

100% i agree with you. But I've learnt to ignore them. I told her i need to lose weight, in an affirmative manner and she agreed. Lucky for me she's also fitness concious and a vegetarian. So she'll stay fit.

>this girl isn't cute

for girls.

To become a god like Sadik

i want to have this effect on people, but as a guy.

thats homosexual bro

He meant this effect on woman. R-right user?

Because FUCK gravity

then you should be a twink instead of lifting

QUADS DO NOT LIE

if I don't I my depression gets worse and I start acting all autisticly angry and fucking worthless.

I was depressed for a while. I had this "why me" mentality, like I had no control of my life. I never thought I could do anything. I also realized I was pissed off for no good reason a lot.

A little bit before my 18th birthday I had a change in personal philosophy.

I realized that life takes so long, and if I was to sit in my computer chair idly and watch my life turn to shit, then I deserved every bit of it. I didn't want to be that person who never enjoyed life or never pushed their limits.

I started to think "What if" when it came to everything. It's weird because everyday I think "what if I rape that girl in my class" because if I really wanted to, I could. There's nothing in the world stopping me but me.

I spend a lot of my time thinking about all my potential. Potential is a beautiful concept. If I can collect all my thoughts on potential, I could write a book on philosophy.

And just right there, nothing is stopping me from writing a book, but me. I'm honestly not very good at writing, but I have the potential to be.

I hope there's someone else with a similar philosophy

It's the only healthy place I can take out my anger without getting the police called or looking like a fucking autist.

My gf wants me to lift though

>Cool guy death walks up to you, smoking a cool ass cigarette, asks how you died
>"I d-drank bleach"
>He sighs, says he actually already has plans tonight, and leaves
Imagine being a loser in life and death like you, faggot.

Kys

I just want to say that as a skinnyfat skeleton he's the skeletoniest skeleton I've seen. Holy fuck, those fucking disgusting twig arms. How is he not ashamed to show them off? I impulsively just want to do hammer curls because of this fucking faggot.

Christ, being a skeleton truly is the worst. I'll make it lads. I have fostered a true liking to the gym which has surprised even me. Fuck being a skellington.

It's great that you came to all these conclusions yourself, but I recommend you spend some more time reading philosophy

potential is for faggots and action is for chads

I have read philosophy, and a good deal of if. I like The Tree and I'd be lying if I didn't saying Atlas shrugged didn't influence me. I hate ayn rand and everyone who dick rides the book, but I really like the "What's good for me, is good" message.

But that's the beauty of it man

You can do anything, it's just a matter of willpower

Chads just have more willpower I guess, but you have the potential to be a chad.

>girl says how much she loves your body
>no courage
>lifting more will fix this.

Broscience logic. Go ask out other women to make her envious and practice fixing your autism.

Girls. More girls.

Also it feels good sometimes.

yes.
wink.

To be better than other people.

Keep it up senpai. Don't listen to that. My SO was worried about me bulking years ago cause she thought I looked great already. She can't keep her hands off me now, and I get plenty more attention from others.
Unless you're a Skelly trying to cut, you're gonna know better than most girls think they do.

To hope to be able to overcome my autism and get a girl like op.

I want mires from QTs at indie shows.

Used to be for her. That was a mistake, because I stopped when we broke up. Now it's just for me.

Not not kms.

I would do anything to wake up to that. Imagine an attractive loving gf who you can talk about anything with after making passionate love. I've never known that feeling.

And her stinky breath, and you realise she doesn't look that good without her make up. Then she rushes to poop before you, and stinks the place up. Stop putting thots on a pedestal

Anyone have pics of cute girls like this?

For Brynn

Looks like a younger version of my oneitis. DELET THIS NOW!

>Still find her beautiful without her makeup
>She'll always only see you has a friend

Lmao fucking this.
Females don't mean shit. The more you obsess over them, the less likely you are to get them.

Preach it bro, when girls say I'm getting too fat it's because they can't hold the d

A few.

Does anyone have the cap where the girl runs from the car after sitting in bed not having sex with user all night and then calls him "skeletal monster"

I'm lifting for a girl I have never met.
I will probably never meet her.
But I want to be ready to meet her.

Imagine waking up to that, fucking her again on your morning wood and then having her leave so you can have a great morning by yourself. Now this is a god-tier day-starter.

To not die young.

Grandpa died and the man was the fittest person I've ever seen. If he was fit and died a shit death then what fucking hope do I have? So I decided to start lifting and hopefully at least reach his age.

Fucking toss that picture dude. No good comes from holding on to mementos like that.

Because it's my responsibility.

Looks and doing something productive in my free time

Don't ruin it for me.

first it was for revenge
than it was for myself
After that I thought about it some more.
its all of the above.

its worse then you had your own version of that but it left.

Because I want people to be attracted to me. Men, women, I don't give a fuck. I just want people to think I look nice.

Also because it makes me feel good. If I go a couple days without exercising I feel like shit.

Preparation for the European race war. But really because I was sick of being the scrawniest guy at work, plus I'll be going into the army pretty soon so I want and early start

Dammit, you're right. I knew I should, but I never had the balls. I'll do it.

Breakups suck my dude, there's no doubt about that. But keeping pictures of exes just stirs up emotions and really depresses the hell out of you. Also you'll appreciate them more by giving yourself distance.

Do this:

1. Fap
2. Immediately after toss the picture.

>improved confidence
>improved aesthetics
>improved self-esteem
>to stop being tfw no gf

This is the only correct answer

>to beat him
FTFY

For that moment of purity after max exertion

for you

I lift for Veeky Forums. : )

Real niqqa hours

i lift to cry of joy instead of disgust when i look in the mirror
also to fuck bitches and people respect me more

To punish people who think they can push me around.
For strength.
For respect.
For a more masculine mode of being.

I like to look in the mirror when I get home from the gym to my tiny apartment and see my pump. Fuck yeah.

sadik has the most punchable face on earth, also when he smiles you can see its a fucking fake smile, also he sells shitty programs and posts picture of guys that roids so it will look like his program did the results

trust me, you don't want to date anyone untill you are ready to marry and never fuck anyone else, also this nigga is right, don't fucking fall for the "i need a gf that loves me" meme, it literally consumes so much of you that after 1 year or so it will become the worst thing of your life, i just broke off with my girlfriend, was sad as fuck for two days, but when i realized that i was working lot less hard because i have time to finish work at home, i can meal prep decent meals because i don't have a fucking bitch asking me to do shit with her, i can masturbate without listening to her complaining on how much i rather fap than fuck her, i can live my own life without worring about anyone
DON'T EVER DATE UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO MARRY!!!!

Dubs of truth i love you senpai, nohomo.

I lift to be strong, to be admired, to be a role model, to be healty, to be motivated in life, to have dreams, to have a constant aim for self perfection, to be disciplined in every aspect of myself, to look in the mirror and fap to myself, to not feel shit in summer when wearing a T-Shirt, to see how people look at you and mire, to feel se pump (Honestly the best feeling in the world), to stand in a group of people and shine through because everybody today is a fucking DYEL with dirty taste and no selfrespect.

¯\_ツ_/¯

4+ years and i still love every single gym session, it got more important to me than anything else honestly.

Because I'm a weak beta and I don't want to be anymore

Wrong women desu, if you are able to not get cucked you both can live your own life but together and have an awesome time.
Also wtf why are you fapping and she knows it?
Do you sit next to her on the pc and beat it while she is behind you horny af?
Or do you send her a snap with yourself beating it, how fucking retarded is this shit nibba...

So I don't have a heart attack before 50 at least.

An indicator of a well-adjusted human being. Kudos, user.

This

she knows because i cum less when i fap, and she used to be the right one, but now that we spent 2 years together, i can't deal with her shit anymore, she doesn't work, she doesn't workout and is now skelly mode (she weights 100lbs)

I went over a speed bump and I felt myself jiggle slightly.
I said, this cannot continue

It keeps the depression away for a while, but also I genuinely enjoy it

It keeps me fucking sane. I would go insane without the gym.

i have a severe case of severe autism

I have low self-steem.

Because it's the only thing that keeps me from going back to drinking myself to death.

i have gyno so if i dont lift my ittie bittie titties start to show

This. I don't look fat but I have absolutely no muscle definition. Went on a bumpy road, boobs felt like they were gonna fall off. I felt disgusting and now I've been staying healthy for 2 months.

so i can pop erections by looking at myself in the mirror

>I've never known that feeling
And you never will. Should've been born a male model or black.

I lift so when I kill myself I look amazing when someone finds my body.

Kek