Why greens

Trying to figure out my diet so I can bulk properly.

im a skellie and i'm wondering why does literally everyone eat greens with their meals when it does dogshit for macros and you can just eat chicken and rice

>yes im autistic and yes i dontwant to eat greens

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video22833167/big_ass_latina_teen_chased_by_lesbian_loving_trex_on_a_hoverboard_then_fucked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vitamins, fibre

so how much should you be eating with each meal my guy?

because micros are important too, and no fiber pills don't count

The more the better the less the worse

Why can't I just supplement fiber and vitamins?

vegetables have hardly any calories. eat as much as you want. here's a list of some important ones

>broccoli
>lettuce
>spinach
>tomato
>cucumber
>garlic (boosts test)
>carrots (gives you a nice orange glowing skin)

200g raw spinach, 150g raw broccoli and 100g of raw carrots will cover a lot of daily vitamin needs

To shit better.

Seriously, fill half your plate with greens and you'll do satisfyingly plump poops with minimal wiping. It's not often talked about but gut and digestive health is pretty important to all round wellbeing.

you could but it's not the same as getting it from natural sources. also much cheaper then supplements. if you are like me you can grow it yourself and never worry about it

thanks for this, you're a rad guy

>pretty important

nigger if your stomach is fucked your life is fucked, everything stops if your digestive system is in distress.

Don't forget red bell peppers, a single one basically has all the vitamin C and vitamin A you need on a day.

"Healthy" diets are made up of around 80% vegetables. Most of this is down to heart disease and other health problems associated with cardiovascular and weight problems as a result of too much saturated fats and processed foods, arguably meat is a factor, particularly processed meat.

This is also the reason western medicine recommends 7 helpings of fruit and veg per day.

Yes, you can eat less if you're fit and healthy and supplementing vitamins and minerals, but veg should always make up the majority of a human diet and anyone who argues otherwise simply has a shit diet and can't pick and cook vegetables properly.

>cook vegetables
never liked cooking vegetables because it destroys vitamins in the process since they are water soluble. it also makes it shitty, at least in my opinion. cooked vegetables are a disgusting mushy mess while raw are delicious crunchy goodness

sauce of the dinosaur-pic? This looks like a hot fetish

Generally untrue, most veg are marginally affected by low steaming in terms of nutrients and minerals. Freshness is far more important.

Also you're a retard if you eat raw potatoes and kidney beans etc

I forget, someone posted the sauce in another thread though, search for uhh 'lesbian t-rex suit scene asian' off the top of my head

Don't bother.

Yeah m8, I know that, the wording was for the benefit of the OP who clearly doesn't know this.

Thanks, found it.

xvideos.com/video22833167/big_ass_latina_teen_chased_by_lesbian_loving_trex_on_a_hoverboard_then_fucked

Lettuce is shit.
Make a salad with spinach leaves instead, that stuff tastes godlike.

I require sauce

now

please

there is much more to micro nutrition than the vitamins you get from a pill. The world doesn't just have 20-30 chemicals you need

Are you really arrogant enough to think you know the right combination of nutrients your body needs?

Broccoli has god tier taste faggot, just eat it.